4.6

Overall Rating 4.342856/5Overall Rating 4.342856/5Overall Rating 4.342856/5Overall Rating 4.342856/5rating 4.342856
Overall Rating 1.74286/5rating 1.74286rating 1.74286rating 1.74286rating 1.74286

GG
Gary G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
2015 Elantra Service
Great service in a short period of time for an oil change and multi-point check.

MF
Mark F.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The service I requested went very well. The only comment I have is that the third page of the receipt / service record, which normally has things like tire tread depth, brake shoe thickness, and battery status, was not included this time as it has been in the past. I like having that information, since it flags things that will need attention soon.

Diana M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Diana M
Everyone at Frank Hyundai has always been so wonderful, they actually are all very polite & very knowledgeable about Customers concerns & every time I’ve taken my car in they’ve always washed my car... which I thought was awesome.... except for my last servicing, they did not... very sad & disappointed ...
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

On the behalf of our entire staff thank you for trusting us to work on your vehicle.

SJ
Steven J.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
30,00] mile servicec
Great service as always...
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit. We appreciatee you as a customer

HE
Howard E.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
not satisfied
no more comments
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

On the behalf of our entire staff I want to apologize for your experience. As a long time customer of ours we are disappointed that we were not able to provide you with the customer service you know we are able to provide.
Our service manager will be going over your history to make sure that all the information is properly documented.

EP
Enrique P.
San Ysidro, CA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Yayayaya
It's a dealer nothing special
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit to our service department and we hope to provide you with a five star service.

Jose D.
Bonita, CA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Thumbs up for Frank Hyundai
Excellent service, great people, great brand...what more can you ask for!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review our service department and your visit. We understand that you have the opportunity to take your vehicle to other places  and you choose to bring it here.
We are thankful

RT
Randall T.
Lincoln Acres, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Vetrand63
My Santa Fe was serviced changing oil and filter. Tires were rotated. The only issue is that there is a slow battery drain. Miscommunication left me with the same problem.
when the vehicle starts I love it. If it sits for more than two days, it will not start. I need the system checked to find the drain. I will give them another try.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

I would like to assist you in setting an appointment for your battery check. Thank you for being a great customer.

Robert C.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I like the people& the sec
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank for allowing to work on your vehicle.  We strive to provide every customer with a five star experience.
Our staff would like the opportunity to give you that on your next visit

Dorothy D.
Spring Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Customer Service
Tracy in Customer Service is great! She was very helpful in explaining new policies and procedures that make Franks Hyundai more green conscious. Such a great asset to your dealership!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the kind words and allowing me to serve you!

SO
Sylvia O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson

Service check engine
At first...Chris the attendant was rude would not let me explain or talk cut me off gave me a card to call a make and appointment
Some to David the Manager who has excellent customer care knowledge and is very professional. Definite an asset to Hyundai. Took to tries but problems was resolved to my satisfaccion... Happy customer!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

On the behalf of our staff I want a apologize for your experience Dave Constant, our service manager will be contacting you and making sure that we go over the repair order from your visit.

DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting know of your concerns. I'm happy to take good care of you.

DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

PS
Paul S.
Alpine, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Not interested in composing
Not interested in composing a letter.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

LJ
Lucious J.
2012 Hyundai Equus
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I forgot to mention this in my survey:
I'm running 275/19/101w on the back and 245/19/102w on the front, they rotated the tires and put the smaller tires on the back, who does that?
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Yes Sir, Thank you for the response and for the opportunity to resolve your tire issue. I agree that you should always be greeted in a timely matter when walking into this service department. I appreciate your acceptance of my apology. We did not provide the 5 star service that you have received in the past and in that way we failed you. you are a valued customer and we appreciate your business.

BO
Braulio O.
Sylmar, CA
Thanks for the service.
Thanks for the great service. you were able to accommodate me even though i didn't have an appointment. Its hard to keep up with a schedule, i do appreciate changing yours to fit mine. thanks again.
Always great.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

On the behalf of our staff thank you. We strive to try to accommodate all of our customers and their schedules. Again thank you for allowing us to serve your vehicle.

EM
Ernesto M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Routine car maintenance
Too expensive. I was talked into a fuel injection system cleaning which not needed. Waited 3 hours for my car.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your service visit. We recommend the services based on Hyundai maintenance plan. If you have any question we would be happy to go over them with you.

Spring Valley, CA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantra 2017
I love servicing my vehicle here it’s just too expensive for what they usually do.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank Hyundai. We try to be as competitive as possible with pricing or basic service cover the oil change, tire rotation and break inspection with a multi point inspection.  We also have the VIP program for points and rewards. Take a look at our online  coupons.

We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Brian H.
National City, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
David was very nice, pleasant and professional. Great to work with!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

John D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Quality all around
Quality reliable vehicles and service. Friendly professional people.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

National City, CA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Be punctual to your customers.
Service was not completed on the time given by the staff. They said it will take 1 to 2 hours but, it took almost 4 hours.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

We strive to provide customers with the best customer service. It sounds like this time we were not able to provide you with a five star experience. Please allow me to go over the repair order and I or my service manager will be in touch with you.

TH
Timoteo H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Special thanks to Chris i this is his name one of the best service adviser sorry I forgot his last name but he works @ Frank Hyundai in the mile of cars.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019