4.5

Is an excellent advisor

DK
David K.
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Edwin Toro and Kaitlyn Woods are fantastic. I would like to commend both of them for their exceptional assistance helping me get a difficult issue resolved. They are phenomenal and I have complete trust and confidence in them for all future maintenance/repairs. Thank you Edwin & Kaitlyn!!

AI
Armando I.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Thanks Frank
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

On the behalf of our staff thank you for the support to our dealership and our staff.

AF
Alexis F.
San Ysidro, CA
2021 Hyundai Kona
05/05/2021 Category: Service
I always receive great service & I was able to find an appointment for my oil change the same day. It was a fast service.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

We apprecaite you taking the time to review your service visit. Thank you for the support.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Very very quick response from customer service. Very very surprised. First time that this has ever happened to me after all these years owning several cars and makes. Thank you for acknowledging my review.

Keep up the good work! Awesome!

05/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service. Car feels brand new. Needs additional bodies as I had to wait a few minutes to be seen
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

I appreciate you taking the time to speak to me today. We appreciate your comments and are thankful that we are able to turn your visit around.

Again thank you from all of us!

RL
Ramon L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Great dealer to service car
Service advisor was great and professional
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

On the behalf of Omar and the rest of our staff thank you for allowing us to work on your Sonata Hybrid.

National City, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Awesome sauce
Everything was perfect
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the review and from all of us at Frank !

Celena M.
San Ysidro, CA
05/02/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Center
Frank Hyundai Service Center does a great job on explaining what needs to be done to your vehicle. They give a clear explanation of what they recommend as a solution. There staff is always so friendly and helpful. Although, there waits can be longer than expected, but that is because there busy assisting customers.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review your service visit and we are working on getting times for picking to decrease. I was hoping to connect with you and assure you that your comments are really important for us.

05/01/2021 Category: Service
Convenient & Reliable
I was there to have my oil change and i stayed in their waiting area to do other task like studying the place was quite clean. The staff are friendly and they let the service crew know that the customer is waiting on their vicinity. I’d like to visit again whenever im due for my car service and maintenance. Highly recommended!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority at Frank. In the current times we feel that our customer need to feel appreciated and welcome. I have reach out to assure that we get a better understanding of what could have made this visit a five star experience. Please feel free to return my phone call.

AT

04/30/2021 Category: Service
Better then other dealers
Overall it's ok
EDWIN T. from Frank Hyundai responded on 05/01/2021

thank you for taking the time to speak with Omar about your service

Janice A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Don''t know what you want here.
The service provider really doesn't know about cars.
Next time I will refuse to take this test. If I don't want to fill out some of the blanks it shouldn't be a requirement if I don't know how I feel about certain issues.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Your review is extremely important for me and I was hoping to speak to you but was not successful in reaching you via telephone. Please return my call at your earliest convenience I want to really speak to you and turn this experience around.

I will try reaching you again. Thank you for helping me understand how we can improve.

PG
Philip G.
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
04/29/2021 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE YET
Kaitlyn is definitely your best hire at Frank Hyundai Service Department. I really appreciate her great attitude and kindness.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

We agree that Kaitlyn is great and we are lucky to have her as part of our team.

AL
Anna L.
Bonita, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Good place for your car
The staff members are polite, professional and informative.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

On the behalf of all of our staff thank you for the support to our dealership . We hope to continue to assist you in maintaining your Santa Fe in the best shape possible.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service
My fist cae service after I bought was great ! Eddie help me to set up everything she check on my vehicle , Calle Lift for me to drop me off and called me when the car was ready and this afternoon she did a follow up call to make sure the car was running as I expected that’s what I called a great customer service thanks Frank Hyundai 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

As the customer relation manager for Frank Hyundai I am happy to hear that you received such a great customer service from Eddy.

Thnak you form all of us.

BL
Brittany L.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Very detailed in diagnosing the cars issue(s)
I brought my vehicle in due to it jerking whenever I accelerated. My check engine light never came on but after 2 days they figured out it was my transmission 🥴. The service I received was exceptional and I was kept up to date each day by Kaitlyn. And when receiving the info about my car, I was able to understand the issues.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

On the behalf of Kaitlyn thank you for the review and we are working on the time to be greeted upon arrival.

Again thnak you form al of us at Frank.