4.5

Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

GL
Gary L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Fixed leaking tire and an oil change. Great job on both. Sanitation methods were excellent and I felt very safe leaving and picking up my car.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

We are trying our best to keep our staff and customers safe and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you and your vehicle.

Lakeside, CA
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful people and great service.
A very efficient and accommodating business and a safe environment which is much appreciated in these difficult times.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for the allowing us to work on your vehicle and for the trust in our service department.

GS
Gloria S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was thorough and on time. Cleanliness and social distancing was required. And everyone wore masks!! I felt safe and was thoroughly pleased with the service! Thank you!!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review the service visit and understanding the guidelines we have put in place for the safety of out customers and staff.

Jesus S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent Customer Service and attentive to Customers even without an appointment, very professional, Did not attempt to upsell Service and not pushy which was the best, was able to redeem printed online coupon and held there end of the bargain. Just maybe they could be more attentive to be of service by offering some coffee or water. Other than that Excellent.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your service visit and we will assure that we pay more attention to the amenities we provide.

JN
Jennifer N.
National City, CA
Svc Dept Review
Chris was very helpful. He made sure that the 30,000 mile service on my vehicle was done expeditiously. He also helped me save a little bit of money by using points that I didn’t know I had towards the cost which was greatly appreciated. I am thankful to him and the entire Hyundai Svc Dept for the amazing service. Thank you Chris and the svc department.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

We appreciate you and the kind words toward Chris and the service department. We hope to continue to to assit you in the future.

San Ysidro, CA
A service call
Not what I consider a friendly atmosphere but they get the job done. To robotic.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

We strive to provide all of the customer with the best customer service possible. Thank you and we hope to do better

La Mesa, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Good customer service
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your service visit.

Daniel M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Disappointed
I received my car very dirty . Not aceptable . My first time in this dealer service and got disappointed because the condition of my car .
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

On the behalf of our entire staff I apologize for the condition your vehicle was in when you picked it up that is not the first impression we wanted you to get during your first visit. If you would like to give us a second chance, we would be happy to provide you with a discount from us to you!

Feel free to reach out to me directly!

El Cajon, CA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Wait was twice as long as quoted.
Wait was twice as long as quoted.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding the recent service visit. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you. If you would be willing to talk further please give me or our Service Manager Edwin Toro a phone call. Thank and have a great day

Spring Valley, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
It was ok
it was ok, got the job done
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

As part of a family owned dealership, our customers experiences are extremely important. I would like to have the opportunity to speak to you. I was not successful in reaching you via telephone and I am not able to see much history of your vehicle in our dealership. Please give me as call back as soon as possible.

Spring Valley, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/29/2020 Category: Service
They worked really hard to make the deal. When I had an issue they tried to solve it for me
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your service visit.

FC
Francis C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Finishing touch
Some minor spots missed
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We strive to provide all of our customers with a five star experience, if there is anything I can do to assist you please let me know.

06/26/2020 Category: Service
I get great service here. Very friendly and efficient staff.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the great review!

SV
Silvia V.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
I took my Elantra in for regular maintenance and to check why my check engine light turned on for a few days then turned off. Emilio was able to complete my regular maintenance and find out what was going on with my system and make the repair. Provided great service.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the great review and for the opportunity to serve you

AH
Arthur H.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful as always.
Chris provided help for our granddaughter when her car wouldn't start. With all that's going on the car has been parked and some critters tried to set up household under the hood. Chris made sure to clean up under the hood and found the battery died, he found the battery was still under warranty and took care of everything.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

We appreciate you letting us know about your experience and how Chris was able to help you.