4.5

SJ
Steven J.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Keep going back
Always great service at this dealership..always
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Omar was exceptional
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

On the behalf of entire staff thank you for the review.

J A.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Efficient
Eddy was exceptional. Very friendly, professional and efficient.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

We feel that Eddy is a great asset to our team and we are happy you got to experience the great customer service we are able to provide.

Daniel C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/17/2021 Category: Service
I was helped by Omar Chavira, amazing guy, very professional and specific on the services my vehicle needed. He is very trustworthy and someone that can explain the nature of what is going on with your vehicle. I will definitively come back to Frank Hyundai.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

We appreciate your kind words towards Omar and his availability to prove you with a five star review.

OA
Omar A.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Thanks
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Thank you for taking  the time to review your service appointment and for allowing us to work on your Elantra.

PG
Philip G.
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
Love my Kona EV
This service department has made great strides in improving their quality of service in the past year or two. Their response to my concerns has been immediate, and I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Love my Kona EV
I've had 2 recalls with my '19 Kona EV which were taken care of without charge.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

It was a pleasure speaking to you today, I appreciate our conversation and all the great comments I will keep you updated with all the new  electric information.

02/15/2021 Category: Service
Great People. Great Service.
Love how speedy that are. Came in for a 8:30am appt and left at 9:30. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Glad I have such a great Hyundi near me. :)
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you from all of us.We are happy to hear that everything went so well and that our staff is friendly.

2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/14/2021 Category: Service
oil change
thanks
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for the trust on having us work on your Ioniq.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
The folks at Frank Hyundai are great! The service staff are always friendly and helpful. I have purchased my third vehicle from Frank Hyundai and definitely don’t have any complaints. The overall package when it comes to Hyundai’s products to service is awesome!!!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Thank  you for being a long time Frank customer and for trusting our staff in all of our areas assist you.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Best service yet
This was the best service I have received from Frank Hyundai for the past several years I've been going there.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

It is always great to hear from long time customers on how we have improve with all the changes we have made here at Frank . We are happy to serve you.

YR
Yanine R.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Excelente
Muy buen servicio
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review your visit. We are always working on improving all of our services.

Lisa M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
the kindness and the welcome and most of all Edwin and his team
the kindness and the welcome and most of all Edwin and his team
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your interaction with our staff. We do feel lucky to have Edwin and Jaison as part of out team.

SL
Samantha L.
San Ysidro, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Setting up an appointment for service is very easy online. Personnel that helped me in the service department was very friendly and communicated expectations well.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

We have the expectation of making all of our customer feel comfortable in safe at Frank.

Jacqueline T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Car repair turned into new car lease
I needed some work done on my Hyundai Elantra. The work needed would exceed the value of the car so my family decided to look into a newer Hyundai. We ran into Carolynne D’Agostino. She quickly let us know she could help and within minutes was determining or needs and price comfort. She found a car for us and honestly made the entire process so much easier and earless than other times when we have purchased a car.
Carolynne has outstanding customer service skills, which is honestly a lost trait in 2021. She made our entire experience amazing and exceeded our expectations. She is a gem and your organization is lucky to have someone like her. Thank you for helping my family get back on the road. Go see her for all your new car needs.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

As the customer relations manager fro Frank I am extremely happy to hear your over all experience was great!

EF
Eduardo F.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2021 Category: Service

HASSLE-FREE APPOINTMENT AND SERVICE
From the time I called about the issue with my car through the time I picked it up, everything in the process was smooth and hassle-free! The experience was surprisingly painless and relatively quick:

I was expecting the worse due to my unpleasant experiences with other car shops and car dealerships services

This recent experience had shown me that I can trust fully Hyundai car services at Frank's Hyundai Thank you for gaining my confidence!
EDWIN T. from Frank Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

thank you for taking the time to speak to Kaitlyn about your last service