Overall Rating 4.3333325/5Overall Rating 4.3333325/5Overall Rating 4.3333325/5Overall Rating 4.3333325/5rating 4.3333325
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

WC
Wesley C.
Spring Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
I like the people .the service is great.
service is great

Carolina M.
Spring Valley, CA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantra 2017
The customer service was great! Our battery died and we thought we had to purchase one and when I spoke to the auto service employee she helped me giving me all the information I needed. She even mentioned the warranty we had on the battery. Yay! It was covered and we didn’t have to pay anything!! We are very grateful of all the benefits Hyundai offers to new car owners.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you fo the great review and I'm glad that we were able to prvide you the informaton you needed regarding your battery.
Again thank you

Jeff F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
best service in San Diego
I have gone to 2 other Hyundai dealers in the San Diego are.
I will never go back to them again, rude ,NO customer service always finding high price things to fix that don't need fixing.
I had on service manager yell at me for not getting something done.
Here they explained what needed to be done and even took me out to show me what was wrong. We talked about what could be put off until my next service.
All 3 service advisers were involved. Now that C/S.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service department. I'm glad to hear we were different form other dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle in excellent condition.

CJ
Catherine J.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/02/2018 Category: Service
I have no comment
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank Hyundai.  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Our customer's experiences are extremely important and I would like the opportunity to assure that your experience is not repeated. As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am sorry to hear that your experience was unsatisfactory.

EL
Elson L.
Outstanding Customer Service By Chris at National City, CA
As stated previously, there was a mix up with scheduling an appointment. Chris was more than helpful and neutralized the situation. Thanks Chris.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. I will make sure Chris know how much you appreciated him for neutralizing the situation

Robert C.
Great
Great
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service. we want everyone to walk away with a five star experience, please let me know if there is anythign I can do for your next service

Mark D.
Friendly service
The service personnel were extremely helpful
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the friendly review and the kind words towards our service department. we appreciate your business!

NC
Natesia C.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
I'm usually always pleased with their customer service but this time I was a little upset because of lack of communication.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your review, this helps us improve the service. I apologize for the lack of communication during this visit. I will check on the sensor order for your vehicle and have the service department reach out to you with ETA.

Matthew C.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
2nd oil change since bought
Excellent everything. The only problem is the car washer was down that day, and the tire pressure light has now come on just a week later.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for aking the time to review our dealership. we apologize for the carwash not working suring your visit. We would be happy to wash your vehicle at your earliest convinience.  The tire pressure can be checked, please let me know when we can do this for you.

SL
Sharon L.
Bonita, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Chris was very good. Understood my situation and did his best to provide me with excellent service. I was very appreciative of the fact that I had coupons to receive a discount on my brake replacements.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

On the behalf of Chris and our service staff we aprreciate and Thank you for the great review!

LG
Lucila G.
San Ysidro, CA
Service I can trust
I want to keep my car running like new so I trust the technicians at Frank Hyundai to do just that! I received friendly service from the entire staff and my car was ready on time. That’s important to me. Thanks guys!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for thaking the time to review your experience. We appreciate the trust in our technicians and the friendly words to our staff. We look forward to continuing the excellent service

Lake Elsinore, CA
Friendly Service
They are Great

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

National City, CA

Yvonne F.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Rep Chris assisted me with my service. He is very informative and tells me step by step what my car needs and helps me prioritize what’s most important. He is also very friendly as well as all the staff.

Rhiannon S.
Lakeside, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
I love my Hyundai
I bought my car brand new at Frank Hyundai in 2015 and have serviced it there ever since. I love my Elantra and the staff is always courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I like that they provide recommendations (like if the wiper blades or tires are getting close to needing replacement) but are never forceful or pushy about it. My mom actually bought herself a car here first and then recommended them to me because of how pleasant her experience was.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you fot taking the time to review our service department. We appreciate your kind works and loyalty to our deralership. We look forward to continuing servicing your vehicle.

Carolina C.
National City, CA
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, quick, and great price!
It was my first time coming here to get the oil in my car changed. They took me in the same day with no appointment, and they got me out of quick. All for a very good price. I will definitely be coming back.
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

On the behalf of our servie department and Chris thank you for the friendly review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle

DK
Dolores K.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Chris, who always takes care of me, and the needs of my car. Such a good person. Dolores and the girls in the office have great attitudes.
My all around review excellent. Give it a 10
DAVID W C. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

On the behalf of our service department I would like to say thank you for your kind words about Chris and our cahier team. We appreciate your business

Bad expy
There are really annoying calling every day
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I will assure that the number of calls to you will be minimized,
if you could please reach out to me I will apreciate it.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

I left you a message to speak to you since it is extremely important for us

John M.
Dulzura, CA
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Quality service at a reasonable price.
I always like to know approximately how much something is going to cost me before I am at their doorstep. Frank Hyundai at least had the guts to post an approximation of the cost online. I know Frank Hyundai has good reliable service and they gave me a price that I can live with prior to making the appointment.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. our dealership strives to provide a five star service to all our customers, we hope to improve every time!