Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5rating 4.3076923
Overall Rating 1.80769/5rating 1.80769rating 1.80769rating 1.80769rating 1.80769

Susan B.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The people are great!!
The people are so helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. The service often takes longer than I would hope; even with an appointment.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and for being a great customer. We are working on the time because we are aware that your time is valuable.  Thank you for the kind words.

SR
Sherryl R.
2017 Hyundai Accent
AUXILIARY cord repair
I was very excited about my auxiliary cord being completely fixed at no charge after my waiting time was no inconvenience to my schedule glad they were able to fit me in so soon after my call into service scheduling thanks for such a great job

Santa Monica, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
First time client
The service advisor was good
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.
We look forward to continue working with you in maintaining your vehicle in the best shape.

GE
Gary E.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service all around.
I'm a proud owner of a 2012 Sonata, I have always brought it to this dealership to get serviced. Living in San Diego I have many choices of dealerships, no matter how far I live from National City, I always come back to them.
Thank you for your great service that it's hard to find.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate you taking the time and the drive for us to work on your vehicle. We appreciate customers like you.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Chris Nguy was very helpfull and made it possible for my car to be serviced in no time.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review  your visit to our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue to assist you with your vehicle needs.

Angel excellent service
My car was serviced. Twice I have brought my car for services. And my car wasn't wash.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our team and our newest member Angel has come in to our team and has been doing excellent.

GR
George R.
Alpine, CA
Jose, in service
Jose has been my service manager for both Hyundai I purchased at Frank's. He is the only reason I purchased the second car from Frank's and that I get my car serviced there.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Jose Guerrero is a key part of our team. We thank you for all the trust in our team.

LL
Luis L.
Calexico, CA
Amazing and speedy service
Chris Ngyu has amazing customer service, and is very polite and answered all my questions very professionally

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

Maria B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great
Super helpful , very satisfied
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We appreciate you as a customer and the opportunity to work on your vehicle.

AA
Ali A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/15/2019 Category: Service

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Needed to bring it in for regular maintenance. I had to reschedule a few times due to my schedule changing and it was no problem. Dropped the car off on the day of and got a call a few hours later that it was ready to go. Everyone was very friendly.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/14/2019 Category: Service
service
nice

AWESOME PEOPLE
GREAT PEOPLE ! ALWAYS POSITIVE ALWAYS SMILING. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AN A+ ...WARRANTY A+.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you! We agree with you our service staff is awesome but they are only awesome because of our customers. We appreciate you and the trust in our team.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Nice personal good review at all thank you
Excelente service !!

2001 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Quality service with complete trust in dependability.
Frank Hyundai has been the only mechanics servicing my vehicle for 18 years.

Melinda B.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
They keep to their schedule, plenty of room to hang around to wait and even have coffee machine! Thank you!!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know we did such a great job during your visit. We appreciate the opportunity to work on your vehicle.

AU
Ana U.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Hello
My experience with the service and maintenance of my car at the dealer has been excellent. Jose has always been very helpful, efficient and always has a great attitude.
The car itself has too many problems. Too many recalls and defects. Would not buy another one and thinking of getting rid of my Sonata.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words towards Jose Guerrero. Unfortunately  the manufacture determents the recalls and campaigns and Frank Hyundai has no control but we try to provide you the best service during the  not o fun part of recalls.
We thank you for the loyalty for the Frank family.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai, service experience, not so much.
When we get our car serviced, the car wash seems to always be out of order, and no one offers us a voucher for a future car wash. We've purchased the maintenance plan and the service department person usually acts like everything is free, but it wasn't, because we purchased the service warranty. Every time the service is included, the person says, "and that is free." It's as if it is not understood that we purchased the plan early on, to ensure no unexpected fees. The plan was not free. If we had our choice, we would take our car to get serviced at Penske Hyundai. If things improve at Frank Hyundai, maybe we'd consider getting another car from them.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our service department.  We will have a conversation with our staff regarding the wording use during your check in. We know that our sales department offer a pre-paid maintenance and will instruct our staff to use the correct term.
We apologize for the wash being out of order but you do not need a voucher to come back for the complementary exterior wash.

We are working on improving with every customer.
Please feel free to let me know when you want to return for the complementary car wash

2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service and reasonable prices
I am happy with the service I got
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

John B.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great place to go for service.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019