4.5

San Diego, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2020 Category: Service
unsatisfied results
Listen to the customer as to what they are saying or explaining and follow up.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

As the customer relations manager for Frank I would like to have the opportunity to speak to you regarding your visit and the concern from your visit. Please feel free to return my phone call at your earliest convenience.

AI
Armando I.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2020 Category: Service
The best service ever.
Thanks
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you for the review and for the exceptional review

Lisa M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer Services/ People person
I love my car. and I can say honestly that have wonderful Customer care they take very good care of you and your car. Just call and ask for Edwin and Johnathan and they will make sure. Thank you Edwin and Johnathan you two are the best.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you, we are lucky to have Edwin Toro as part of our team. He is a key piece to our future success to Frank

TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.

EP
Enrique P.
San Ysidro, CA

Always room for improvement
I don't give 5 Star rating as there is always room for improvement. With that said, I'd give 5 🌟 Happy with their customer service and will be going back every 3 to 4 months.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time speak to me regarding your experience and I hope that your next visit everything is smooth.

Santee, CA
Good service like always
I continue to bring my Sonata to Frank Hyundai
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for the continue to support to Frank and we strive to provide all of our customer with a five star review and it sounds like  we were not able to provide you with a five star experience. I will be reaaching out to you to go over your experience.

Robert B.
La Mesa, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic service the dealership that really cares.
I got great service and the car was ready when they said it was going to be ready.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

We appreciate your ind word towards Eddy our newest team member.

Janice H.
Santee, CA
10/21/2020 Category: Service
FOB
Only complaint is with girl who checked my key fob when I told her it did not work she took inside came right back out and told me battery was dead I told her I had just put a new one in that morning she just said must have been dead. Turns out FOB was dead not battery. Dealership did not seem to care enough to check completely for me.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

We value as a customer and we are always looking for ways to make the sure we maintain the cost for services low. The cost to replace a battery is less and than replacement of  a remote. I would like to have your repair order review and speak to you regarding your visit.

San Ysidro, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Follow up and customer gets listened-to....
Got my car serviced at this location, I voiced a couple of comments that in my personal opinion can improve the way we as customers receive information and bill charges on their up-sell strategies. Got a personal call from Tracy the Customer manager and she definitely noted all, I am hoping they make these improvements!
From the get-go my service rep Eddie (who from his card is the manager) was very nice and went over and beyond to see that I got the best price for the 15k service I got. Sad to hear that the stars impact him for something he can't control, bc he did all he could. Hopefully Corp helps developing information on costs and services that are much more clear and customer friendly so we don't get "surprises" of additional things a car needs for a specific service milestone.

10/20/2020 Category: Service
All was good BUT...
I brought my car for my 15k service, at the end they "recommended" additional filters bringing my total to more than $200 total, it feels like they always have to get more $ out of you, I understand that they might be in need, but us as customers as well....
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

I have not been successful in reaching out to you via telephone and as the customer relations manager you experience is extremely important to me. I will continue to reach out to you later today

LA
Lynn A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very nice staff. I wanted to get a quick check since my car had not been driven, but that was around $150. I was about to do a lot of driving that evening. However, the service rep suggested an oil change for under $50, and that comes with the fluids check. I didn't need an oil change for several thousand more miles, but they said it was 8 months, so it should be changed anyway. I do not know if that is true.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

All of our basic  services do have a visual multi point inspection. Hyundai suggestions are to have your oil change perform every 7,500 miles or 6 months and with current conditions most of us are performing oil changes based on time. Hyundai is a great brand and I hope to turn your opinion on Hyundai around.

Cheryl C.
San Diego, CA
10/12/2020 Category: Service
My warranty covered me 100%
I had a red air bag error going on, and they originally told me my car was over 60k miles and oVer 5 yrs, so I’d have to pay $150 just for the diagnosis. When I came to pick it up, they didn’t charge me bc under warranty still, and my error light was fixed. They sent me home and picked me up in a Lyft. They were professional and moral (they didn’t rip me off). Will definitely go there for any other service!
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review you visit. We are a family owned dealership that takes pride in our work. We hope to continue to provide you with excellent service.

Ruben S.
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Experience
Great
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the review!

BG
Bipindra G.
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
The service representative are really great and very helpful.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the review!

10/09/2020 Category: Service
Warranty
My car broke down in the middle of traffic. I got it towed to a shop who told me it would be 2,000+ to fix. Hyundai road side was able to tow me for free to the dealer and the dealer was able to fix my car. Hyundai’s warranty is great
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the review and yes Hyundai road side assistance is a great feature for your vehicle.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer service at service dept can improve
Kaitlyn was excellent, definitely recommend her on your next service appointment.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

I really appreciate the comments in your review. I agree that Kaitlyn is great and I will make sure she is inform of your great words. I will assure you that  your comments are taken seriously and make changes.