Overall Rating 4.3043513/5Overall Rating 4.3043513/5Overall Rating 4.3043513/5Overall Rating 4.3043513/5rating 4.3043513
Overall Rating 1.86957/5rating 1.86957rating 1.86957rating 1.86957rating 1.86957

Rolito C.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy overcharged customer
The service department hires unqualified technicians. It’s overpriced. Unneeded services are offered. Wirk Estimates are way off.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank Hyundai.  We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Our customer's experiences are extremely important and I would like the opportunity to assure that your experience is not repeated. As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am sorry to hear that your experience was unsatisfactory.

Dave Constant my service manager will be in touch with you regarding your visit, meanwhile if you like to reach out to him directly dconstant@frankmotors.com

CV
Claudia V.
National City, CA
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Attention to Detail
The crew was great. They flexed to get us in early, kept us informed, and went above and beyond in service.

Thank you for your excellent review!

As the Customer Relations Manager for Frank Hyundai, I am Pleased to hear our service department did such a great job. Again thank you for choosing Frank Hyundai!

John S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
We recently took our car in for an oil change and tire rotation. The work was completed in a complete and timely manner.

FH
Frank H.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent expedient service
Every time I take our 2011 Hyundai Sonata to Frank Hyundai we receive excellent service. I have worked with "Chris" as a service manager the last three times and he gives excellent advice. We elect to go to Frank Hyundai vice Drew Ford for service, even though we live much closer to Drew Ford. I've towed our Hyundai from Drew Ford to Frank Hyundai because Drew Ford said they wouldn't repair under warranty. Frank Hyundai has repaired under warranty for free the past three times.

Thanx
v/r
Frank

Juanita P.
2006 Hyundai Azera
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Good Srvices
Everyone is nice and friendly .
Complimentary Coffee and Water very good.

2017 Hyundai Veloster

Eduardo V.
2018 Hyundai Kona

Kevin M.
Second survey
Already filled out detailed survey, enough already

AP
Amapola P.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Not so great
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Dave Constant my service manager will be in touch with you regarding your visit, meanwhile if you like to reach out to him directly at dconstant@frankmotors.com

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/11/2018 Category: Service
I accidentally went a day early, but they took my car in with no problems and got me the service I wanted. They also explained what was going on with my service so I could be informed.

EK
Earl K.
Alpine, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Did not take too long and they did a great job

OF
Oscar F.
San Ysidro, CA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Just an Oil change
Quick in and out
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Frank hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: tsalazar@frankmotors.com. My phone number is 619-474-5502 if you prefer a phone conversation.

BG
Bridgett G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer of Hyundai for 20 years
Chris in service department is wonderful. His knowledge of cars is refreshing. Chris was able to locate my issues and provide recommendations to keep my car working at top preformance. His customer service that provides friendliness, a smile, and guidance is appreciated. Delores the casher is a joy. Delores always greats you with a smile and warm conversation related to your day and was the service well. I have been with Frank Hyundai in National City for more then 20 years and will continue to use this company and location.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

KR
Kathryn R.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Everyone was great and the service was excellent. The reason that I am probably not coming back is that
it is too far from my house.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Lizeth M.
California
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2018 Category: Service
I’m definitely recommending it to all my family and friends.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

KP
Kai P.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2018 Category: Service
You guys rock!
Great service for great cars! Thanks!

Bonita, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service, friendly people.
Service was timely & efficient.

Todd S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2018 Category: Service
car service
None

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, long wait
Unfortunately not a perfect visit this time, took over an hour and a half for a standard oil change. Customer services was good, just not extraordinary.

Carolina M.
Spring Valley, CA
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
It was faster than expected.
TRACY S. from Frank Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018