DF
DON F.
06/07/2019
Chevy Repair
Auto Doctor takes care of all of our cars. We have received great service from them. It is timely, affordable and I always feel like they are being honest and up front with their diagnosis. This is particularly valued as our cars get a bit of age on them.

TA
TWYLA A.
Antioch, TN
Cadillac ATS
06/07/2019
Extremely nice manager
I work in Franklin and have never dealt with Auto Doctor. I needed air in my tire. They topped off the air and also did a complimentary 30 point check. The people at my job rave about them and this is my opportunity. I definitely recommend Auto Doctor.

AW
ANDY W.
06/05/2019
Great service, quick and painless
Auto Doctor of Franklin is our garage of choice for all our vehicles. The staff is friendly, they are able to quickly diagnose the issues and they get the job done and done well. Thanks.

BRIAN S.
06/05/2019
Fair and reasonable
Eddy or Bill are the two guys I usually interact with when I have car issues. I have always found them to be very friendly and fair with pricing. I recommend them to others on a regular basis because you don’t always get that good feeling when dealing with some other shops.

DON M.
06/04/2019
"You can send your wife here alone without any worry"
Always up front about price and what is needed. They never want to repair something that doesn't need to be repaired. prices are always fair. They do what they say they will do. I've been using these guys for years, and will continue to do so for a long long time.

SG
STEVE G.
06/04/2019
Caring, Cost-Effective & complete!
Ever see anyone smile when you ask if they know a great car repair shop? No? That’s because they haven’t been to see the Auto Doctor in Franklin!! These guys run a small shop with no nonsense. For a decade I have seen them make fair estimates, complete timely repairs and often at rates that seem very reasonable. I never get an up-sell... actually have had several ‘heads up about things to watch but could wait.” Love their honesty. And as a bonus- they’re right across the street from Triple Crown Bakery!

DAVID H.
Nashville, TN
06/01/2019
2006 Jeep
Great service!!

AL B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/30/2019
I’m local, they are my go to for everything car.
Eddie and Billy and crew are my trusted go to guys for everything vehicle in my house of which there are three. If you’re looking for a local auto mechanic to be trusted these of the guys.

ANDY M.
Cincinnati, OH
Mazda CX-9
05/29/2019
Outstanding Service
I am from Ohio and was traveling with my family to Florida. On the way, we noticed that our floor mats were soaking wet. I called the nearest service shop which happened to be Auto Doctor. I explained that I was trying to get to FL that day and he got me right in by having a mechanic stop on another project. My car took less than 30 minutes total to be serviced and they even took a shop vac to my floor mats. I would definitely recommend them for any type of service.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Port Huron, MI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/24/2019
Friendly prompt servive
Stopped in at closing. The guys stayed late to diagnose my issue and made arrangments to fix the car in the am

Thanks William,

Centerville, TN
05/22/2019
I have been using Franklin Auto Doctor for two years and have always been pleased with the service and the work performed.

John W.
Spring Hill, TN
05/21/2019 Category: Service
John said he liked his service. The work was good.

Thanks John!

SARAH W.
05/20/2019
Brakes and oil change
Great, honest service! Got my car back the same day. Every time i take my car to the dealer, it’s so expensive and they tell me I need additional services. This was honest, great price, quick service! Will be going here from now on!
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Sarah!

Auto Doctor Team

Rick R.
College Grove, TN
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business always does a good job on everything, and it's quick.

SJ
SUE J.
Toyota Avalon
05/16/2019
Real
Real genuine people who have my best interest in mind. Very considerate and helpful. I went in thinking I needed brake pads but they told me I didn’t need them yet. They could have replaced and charged me but they were very honest with me.

Thank you Sue!

The Doctor! ;)

MT
MAX T.
05/15/2019
They make the vehicle repair process a pleasant experience.
Auto Doctor worked on our Honda, Nissan and BMW saved us nearly $11,000, compared to what the other inept service providers were quoting. Have dealt with many local Dealers, Chain and Owner Operators/ Mom & Pop providers over the past 23 years we have been living here, and these guys crush everyone.

Thank you Max!

The Doctor team!

JUSTIN C.
Thompsons Station, TN
05/15/2019
Truck Serviced
I had my truck towed to their shop after hours and was warmly greeted by their staff. They took my information and told me they would check it out first thing in the morning. To my surprise my vehicle had been fixed and was ready for pickup that morning. Great communication and very fair prices. Trust, fair prices, and friendly service are sometimes difficult to find in the industry. These guys practice both very well. We will be back and I highly recommend to anyone looking for someone to treat them right. Great job!

Thanks Justin!

The Doctor team!

WJ
Will J.
Tennessee
GMC Terrain
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Will said he would recommend this business for service. He also wanted to mention Eddie the employee at the front desk is a very good communicator.

Cadillac CTS
05/13/2019
I had an unexpected clutch issue in my Cadillac CTS-V, had it towed here that night and they looked at it and diagnosed the issue the next morning. It was a big job and they had it done the next day, at a reasonable price. I will certainly be a returning customer.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks Ian!

SF
STEPHEN F.
05/10/2019
Steven F
These guys are the best...knowledgeable, fast and above all, honest. I have taken several vehicles there over the years and have always been confident in the work that was done. They have even advised me against unwise or unnecessary expenditures.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Steven for your business and trust in us!

Auto Doctor Team.....