Latest Review about 1 year ago

Janeth R.
Honda Accord
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Janeth said she has used the business in the past and likes them.

Christy S.
01/15/2013 Category: Service
Christy said she loves the service and it's been great.

JULIE R.
Subaru Impreza
01/08/2013
Honest and friendly
My family has been using Franklin Auto Doctor for several years. They have consistently provided excellent service at a fair price. I highly recommend them.

LP
LEE P.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/08/2013
Squeaky AC belt continues
2 of my 3 drive belts were replaced at Auto Doctor. My nephew who builds cars from the ground up says the AC belt needs to be tightened. This should have been done before the vehicle left the shop. Belt squeaks on every start - embarrassing.
Bill H. from Franklin Auto Doctor responded on 01/21/2013
Left message with customer happy to address issue.

VH
VICTOR H.
Infiniti I35
01/05/2013
saves time
with Kenny what you see is what you get. He seems to know what he is talking about and I always get fast service. Prices appear to be competitive even though they are outrageous compared to what I used to pay when I could actually work on my own vechicle. I often recommend auto doctor to my friends. Victor Hundt

AMY B.
Nissan Xterra
01/05/2013
Great all around
These guys really care about providing great service. The owner can explain what's wrong without sounding patronizing. Nice atmosphere inside while you wait. Glad I found them!

MK
MARC K.
Franklin, TN
Chevrolet Suburban
01/04/2013
Honest, dependable, trustworthy
The best place to get the best service!