PS
PAM S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/01/2019
These guys helped me out with an issue I had with my car on a Friday afternoon before Labor Day. Very cordial friendly service!

NH
NANCY H.
Fairview, TN
Volkswagen Passat
08/31/2019
Excellent service!
Everything I needed done was completed and in good time. The shop is very clean, waiting room comfortable and right in downtown Franklin. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and I'll definitely go back.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 10/23/2019

THANK YOU NANCY FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEBACK!

THE DOCTOR!

DENISE R.
08/29/2019
Nice people and nice service
Always good service fast and honest!! Thank you so much again!!

JEFF L.
08/24/2019
Franklin Auto Doctor...The Best!
Honest and fair with excellent service.

PD
PAUL D.
Thompsons Station, TN
08/24/2019
Customer service
Bill and the team are efficient, skilled and professional. Enjoy taking my vehicles in for maintenance.

08/22/2019
amazing
Efficient, truthful, budget friendly, and family owned

TED M.
Buick Regal
08/21/2019
Great People
Had 2 vehicles repaired there was recommended by a friend I will not be taking my cars anywhere else for repairs

MICHELLE B.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
08/19/2019
The best place to go in town.
They are so helpful and they have helped me out a couple of times with minor and major problems in my car and I will definitely be going to them for all car problems from here on out.

Centerville, TN
08/16/2019
Service Review
The service is fast and accurate. I continue to take my car for every oil change and other service work.

08/16/2019
air conditioning repair
Very helpful diagnosis and repair of air conditioning. This was done efficiently in one day even though I didn't have an appointment. The price was very reasonable with savings from NAPA parts.

Jonathan G.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kenneth. He said the business got him in the same day and resolved the issue quickly. They have a top notch staff.

ANGELA M.
08/15/2019
Friendless and honest
I’ve been a client for many years and was concerned about Eddie retiring. I brought my car in yesterday for a check up and found the staff to be friendly and honest. I will diffidently come back. Hopefully not to soon but you know what I mean.

DT
DONNA T.
Hyundai Kona
08/13/2019
Courteous and prompt
Reliable, efficient. I know I can count on the work being done “right”!

JEFF L.
08/11/2019
Franklin Auto Doctor...The Best!
This place is honest and trustworthy!! Don't go anywhere else in Franklin to get your car repaired!!!

SD
STEPHANIE D.
08/10/2019
Very prompt
Thanks for the quick service !