TA
TIM A.
01/23/2020
Dependable and honest
I can always trust these guys for honest feedback on my old cars and great service.

01/16/2020
Oil Change
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else! They always do a great job!
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 01/20/2020

JOSH G.
01/15/2020
4runner Repair
The guys at Auto Dr made quick work out of my repair. They were communicative and the price was fair for the work completed.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 01/16/2020

THANK YOU JOSH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

01/13/2020
The Staff!!
My experience at the Auto doctor is always great! The workers at Auto Doctor are all nice and really helpful. I am so grateful for them.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 01/16/2020

YP
YVONNE P.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/10/2020
Fast and friendly.
A friend recommended this shop this morning so I called during my lunch break and spoke to Bill. He said they had an opening and told me to come over — he’d even drive me back to my office. They were able to diagnose the problem, order the part and fix it all in the same day. So far so good!!
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 01/13/2020

THANK YOU YVONNE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

TI
TAYLOR I.
01/08/2020
Always honest
These guys will only do what you ask of them and never hit you with dealership type lies where you go in expecting to spend 300 but end up dropping a thousand. Honesty is their best trait.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 01/08/2020

THANK YOU TAYLOR FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

01/07/2020
Honesty
Very friendly and honest.

Stephanie W.
Thompsons Station, TN
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business has the best service.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 01/08/2020

THANK YOU STEPHANIE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

KJ
KIM J.
12/30/2019
Mechanics and sales
I am so very pleased with the wonderful caring staff! I cannot thank you enough for your great service! I really feel confident in your decision of diagnostics and I was cared about so much!
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 01/08/2020

THANK YOU KIM FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

12/27/2019
Carcservicing
The friendly, knowledgeable employees.

DA
Dennis A.
Chrysler Sebring
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he has been going there for years, wouldn't take his vehicles anywhere else and feels like he can trust them.

BRUCE M.
12/26/2019
They told me I didn’t need a repair
I thought I needed a battery or alternator replacement, but they checked it out & told me it did not need to be replaced. It’s always good to not need anything on my car.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 12/27/2019

THANK YOU BRUCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!

SF
SHANE F.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/26/2019
Honest! And they stand behind their work.
I own a Chevy truck that is over 20 years old, and some parts are beginning to wear out. I have been unable to do the work myself because I am still recovering from a broken wrist. I don’t like other people working on my vehicles- trust issues. I trust Auto Doctor completely, they are very reasonable and finish the job quickly. I highly recommend them!
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 12/27/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK SHANE!

NH
NANCY H.
Fairview, TN
Volkswagen Passat
12/25/2019
Best service
Always ready to take my care when I arrive, getting it done in a reasonable amount of time and always to my full satisfaction. They keep the car clean during service and I love the email communications, too.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 12/27/2019

THANK YOU NANCY FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND BUSINESS!

PI
Peggy I.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said this business treated her very well, explained everything very well and the service was good.
The Team at A. from Auto Doctor of Franklin responded on 12/27/2019

THANK YOU PEGGY FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK!