TA
TIM A.
01/23/2020
Dependable and honest
I can always trust these guys for honest feedback on my old cars and great service.

12/27/2019
Carcservicing
The friendly, knowledgeable employees.

DA
Dennis A.
Chrysler Sebring
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he has been going there for years, wouldn't take his vehicles anywhere else and feels like he can trust them.

MICHAEL L.
12/20/2019
Knowledgeable and eager to help
Have a Jeep Wrangler that has had Check engine light issues a couple of times. Auto Doctor has demonstrated a strong knowledge of the issue and been able to fix both times very quickly.

AR
Arthur R.
Toyota Avalon
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said he uses the business regularly, almost 10 years, and they provide reasonable prices.

SG
STEVE G.
12/06/2019
Always Dependable!
It’s hard to imagine better care from a service center for our car than the Auto Doctor! Easy to get in- never any run around about what needs to be fixed and pricing is always fair. I’ve never been able to say that about a repair shop in all my years of owning cars. Nice place!!

Spring Hill, TN
Buick Lucerne
11/06/2019
Auto dr of franklin
Great service, honest people, great mechanics.

Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
10/24/2019
Go to Auto Doctor of Franklin. Don't go to the Toyota stealership.
I went to a large commercial Toyota dealership in Nashville that starts with a B and ends with a "man" They wanted to charge me over $3,700.00 for my Tundra repairs. I got a second opinion at Auto Doctor of Franklin and they did the work for $1,000.00 This is a fantastic, honest, dealership that operates like those from the good ol' days. The service is friendly and they aim to please. I will use them and recommend them from now on.

Candace S.
Nolensville, TN
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Candace said that it was a good experience. They didn't try to take advantage. She is new to the area and will definitely be them using from now on..

Mazda CX-5
10/10/2019
Good service, fair and honest!

WJ
WILL J.
GMC Terrain
10/10/2019
Fine work, didn’t call before completing.
I’ve used Franklin Auto Doctor several times over the last two years and have always been happy with the work done and service provided. That said, this was the first time they didn’t call me to tell me the problem and the cost for the solution before doing the work.

I dropped off our vehicle to find the reason for it being sluggish to start. They diagnosed that it needed a new battery and then did the work without calling me to confirm.

Had I known it was just a battery, I would’ve preferred to pay them the labor for diagnosing it then replaced it myself, which probably would’ve been a little cheaper. Not the end of the world assuming it’s a one time thing, but this location has always called before completing the work to confirm with me. Felt a bit blindsided.

MIKE W.
10/10/2019
Feel like a valued customer!
These guys have returned to the business model of personal service and great value...as opposed to “take a ticket & take a seat” treatment at dealerships. You can talk with people who actually know about cars, and will take the time to explain what and why. Give them a try.

LF
LAMENNA F.
Dodge Journey
09/03/2019
They were polite and sweet got the job done.
I found me a new auto repair shop to go to from now on.?

PS
PAM S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/01/2019
These guys helped me out with an issue I had with my car on a Friday afternoon before Labor Day. Very cordial friendly service!

DENISE R.
08/29/2019
Nice people and nice service
Always good service fast and honest!! Thank you so much again!!

Displaying 1 Review