Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5Overall Rating 4.0769223/5rating 4.0769223
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Vernon, NJ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2018 Category: Service
fixed my car
they inspect your car and tell you of things that are in need of service before you have a problem. I have never had to take my car back after a repair it is done right the first time.

Darren S.
Stockholm, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Dan the man, great service advisor
Great service advisor. Keep up the good work. Somebody get this guy a raise please

AJ
Alfred J.
Warwick, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/16/2018 Category: Service
everyone is patient and helpful.
the service is dependable. I am confident with their assessment and they both professional as well courteous.

Glenwood, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very honest
I had an appointment for an oil change. Some other work was needed and I was given a quote. I took her quote to my mechanic and it was agreed that the work was necessary. I did get a much better price but I appreciated the information.

GA
George A.
human interaction and professionalism
Staff are polite and environment is very clean

KA
Kathleen A.
Port Jervis, NY
Trust in my Service
It's so nice to be able to know that my service people will only let me know what my car needs and doesn't try to over sell me on things I don't need.
I feel confident that my care will be running smoothly until my next service.

WL
William L.
Franklin, NJ
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Construction is Done
Now that the construction is done the facility is way more appealing.
Even though a few of the service department employees were let go I enjoyed the experience.

NW
Nicholas W.
Middletown, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Like always, they aim to please and they succeed to make me happy

2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Your location is convenient for me & your Service Department is excellent as well as fast & efficient. There is an excellent and very courteous staff that I met during my visit for service. Thank you Dan & your people that helped me during the check-in process!!

PD
Patrick D.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
5 Star service and care!
Always a great service experience at Hyundai! Everyone is so helpfull.

Teresa S.
Sparta, NJ
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Still some work to do.
Be careful... Complacency breeds contempt. Your staff was friendly and deserves the tools to make the customers experience enjoyable.
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Teresa,

Thank you for completing the review. We are working with Enterprise to streamline the process for loaner cars. Please contact me to discuss any other concerns you may have had while you were in for service.

Bob Young

973-702-3500

AR
Alice R.
Islip, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
Great service from the minute you walk in until you leave. Very fast and excellent service. A big thank you.

Sussex, NJ
11/08/2018 Category: Service
People and product
Outstanding! Hyundai makes a great product and your staff is amazing.

I have recomendation Franklin Sussex Hyundai to others and three have purchased cars on my recommendation. All are happy with them. PS: I passed my first Hyundai onto my nephen and that is still running great. Your staff takes good care from the sale through the service.

Johanna K.
Montague, NJ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Always a positive experience!
Every time I have the car serviced I feel secure that nothing has been overlooked--and I know I'm good to go!

Highland Lakes, NJ
2018 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
My servicing at Sussex Hyundai always goes great! Everyone is very helpful and service is quick!

Shane S.
Matamoras, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Never an Issue
Fast service while still paying attention to the details. I'd never take mine anywhere else.

Christopher C.

Middletown, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Service was done in a timely manner

AL
Anthony L.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly place
Everyone was kind and I was happy with the service

Montague, NJ
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
This survey is too long
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for completing the review. I am sorry about your wait while at the dealership.

Bob Young