Overall Rating 4.066664/5Overall Rating 4.066664/5Overall Rating 4.066664/5Overall Rating 4.066664/5rating 4.066664
Overall Rating 2.0666693/5Overall Rating 2.0666693/5rating 2.0666693rating 2.0666693rating 2.0666693

Debbie B.
Port Jervis, NY
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Great job!

Rafael M.
Washingtonville, NY
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with Service Department. Service really Professional.

Donald B.
Oak Ridge, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
From the ease and convenience of dropping off your vehicle in the drive through bay to the promptness by which the recommended service is completed, it is a pleasure doing business here.

Sally H.
Oak Ridge, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Prompt accurate service
Asking for too much info

Sparta, NJ

Marcia B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Fantastic customer service as always. I have been servicing my cars here for over 5 years and absolutely have no complaints. Everyone is always so professional and courteous. Won’t go anywhere else.

DF
Daniel F.
Hackettstown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly staff
Everyone is great!! I’ve always had Jeep’s and this is my first Hyundai. The experience I’ve had at this dealership has been a positive one. I love my car and would highly recommend FSH

Milford, PA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Good
Great place

EM
Edith M.
Sussex, NJ
Going the extra mile
They gave me a ride home so I could tutor while they serviced my car.

Kim S.
Sparta, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service department absolutely needs to improve on the communication with their customer and the status of their vehicle. Especially since this is the second time I am coming in for the exact same issue. Somewhere between Saturday & Wednesday I should have been contacted about the problem with my vehicle as well as the status of the vehicle repairs.
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Kim,

Thank you for completing the review. I am sorry about the lack of follow up during your service visit. Please contact me to discuss any concerns you may have had during your visit.

LL
Lee Chun L.
Godeffroy, NY
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, fast, professional. Definitely recommend to all.
From the appointment to the factory maintenance service is very satisfied. Convenient, fast, professional. Definitely recommend to all.

David S.
Vernon, NJ
Nice clean and friendly
Had oil change and tire rotation done. Service on car was done in a very timely manner as I waited in waiting room.. service reps very friendly and answered all my questions

EB
Edward B.
Dingmans Ferry, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Nice Dealership
Courteous and professional staff. Great sales and service. Even get your car back with a shiny wash!

James L.
Sparrow Bush, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great service department

West Milford, NJ
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Sussex Hyundai is wonderful to deal with.

CL
Cesar L.
Montague, NJ
2019 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2019 Category: Service
excellent staff, customer service was fast honest bringing options one on one attention
Keep on the good job, well prepare group of professionas demonstrated team work

PR

Richard E.
Matamoras, PA
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
My experience at the dealer was super , I never seen a show room like Sussex Hyundai that was so clean and the rest rooms as well,the staff while I was waiting for my maintenance service were very informative, and friendly.

John C.
Modena, NY
06/07/2019
Problem Resolved in an Honest and Fact-based Way
I had a great conversation with the Service Manager at Franklin Sussex Hyundai yesterday. We worked through the process trying to determine where things fell through the cracks. Bob Young was great to work with on this, and I'm very pleased with the resolution. To-date, all my services have been 5-starred (the only car dealership that I enjoy dealing with), so I'm very pleased to re-review them back to 5-stars. Bob, thank you for a fact-based, honest conversation and examination of this issue. You're aces!

John Capron

06/07/2019
What Happened?
Up until this last car service appointment, I've been real happy with my car's service. This last service appointment was a disaster. This was for my regular oil change and tire rotation. The car service work was done, and an explanation given for why no tire rotation. As usual, the car was spotlessly cleaned, but something seemed not quite right. When I got home, I put the car in the garage, and let it settle down a bit. I then checked my oil. It was below the low mark. I added a quart of oil to bring it up to where it needed to be. Then I noticed the radiator overflow bottle was missing its cap. Fortunately it was stuck between the overflow bottle and wheel well. I have to admit that my confidence has been shaken, to say the least. I don't know what's going on here, but I have sent an e-mail documenting this, and left a phone message regarding this, and still no response. I'm not a happy camper about this.
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

John,

Thank you for completing the survey. I left a message to discuss your concerns during your service visit. Please contact me to discuss your concerns

973-702-3500

ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

John,

It was my pleasure to speak with you. I am glad I was able to make you feel better about your last visit. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

GT
George T.
Port Jervis, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick great service
The service department is always polite, quick to respond to any issue and takes care of things completely
The sales department is great my husband and I have bought 5 vehicles and my daughter bought one last week through my recommendation