Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

CL
😊

EC
Edward C.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Ever time I take my car in, I have wonderful service in a timely manner.

Saul S.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick friendly staff. Dan was great from start to finish.

Newton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people
The service team is always so helpful and understanding. They really know what they are doing.

Donald B.
Hewitt, NJ
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great people who work there
It is a pleasure to come there.

Port Jervis, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
They took ownership for the issue & got me a rental car fast
Hulyundai sussex is great -!unfortunately when problem occurred I had it towed to suresky in Goshen who was not helpful at all - just the opposite

SO
Scott O.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent job
An excellent job was done on my car

NW
Nicholas W.
Middletown, NY
Fast service

Ronald M.
Milford, PA
Lug nut issue
The service manager reached out and offered that a tech come to my house and correct the issue. Very impressive customer service!

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Need to listen to the customer
Gave the regular lug nuts to the service writer when the vehicle was checked in. Asked that they replace them with the locking nuts. Never done.
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Ronald,

Thank you for completing the review. I am sorry we did not put your correct lug nuts on. Please call me I can send someone out to change them out at your house if you would like.

EB

Paul S.
Middletown, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
its a great place to get your service.
n/a

Mc Afee, NJ
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Bob Young returned my call right away
Everyone at Hyundai is very pleasant .They ask you if you would like water or a snack while you wait.

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Cleanest business place I have ever been in
The Franklin Sussex Hyundai is a very clean place , very clean. Everyone is very pleasant
ROBERT F Y., Service Manager from Franklin Sussex Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for completing the review. It seems there was a lot of positive things during your visit. I would like the opportunity to discuss the negative aspects. Please call me so we can discuss your visit.

Dear Valued Customer,

In addition to my last email I would like to re clean your vehicle to your satisfaction. Please call when you can.

Thanks,

MF
Michael F.
Vernon, NJ
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great people and service looking to are one's service easy.

Stockholm, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly Staff
Friendly Staff. Got an oil change. Was in and out quickly. Everyone that I came in contact with was so nice.

Franklin, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/11/2018 Category: Service
New small improvement in service that puts a smile on my face
Scheduled for regular oil change. Car was not only washed as it is standard by Sussex Hyundai but also vacuumed. I really thought I received a wrong car for a second the car was nicely parked nearby and Emily was super friendly which is an extra bonus. Keep it up.

Julie L.
Lafayette, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great efficient job

Warwick, NY
Excellent Service, As Always
Great service and done in a timely manner.

CP
Christopher P.
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Was very fast
I was in and out didnt have to wait long

MN
Mary N.
Franklin, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
This was my first visit at Franklin Sussex Hyundai and I was not expecting much, but I was completely blown away by the service I received!
They have a super convenient automatic garage for you to pull into when you get there, a roomy waiting room with free snacks and drinks. The whole place was peaceful and welcoming.
I just had a standard oil change done and I'm used to the folks trying to upsell me on various mileage service packages etc, but no one said a word about it! The gentleman who gave me my paperwork explained everything in such a nice way and seemed to really care about how my car was working.
The icing on the cake was they washed my car and vacuumed the rugs, that was a complete surprise! Wow! I've never had that service anywhere else. I will definitely be coming here in the future and have already recommended it to my fellow Hyundai owners. Thanks for such a great experience!