MAGGIE P.
10/20/2020
Price seamed a little excessive.
John was very helpful in keeping me updated on progress and if there were any issues.

GM
GARY M.
Ram 2500
10/20/2020
Great customer service, and knowledgeable staff
I’ll never have to guess when I will get my vehicle back, they keep you updated with the progress on your vehicle

CL
Caroline L.
Winchester, VA
Volvo S60
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Caroline said there are no problems with the business. She said they are accommodating, helpful and honest plus the customer service is good.

MIKE B.
Ram 2500
10/13/2020
Great place to do business they do what they say without trying to up sell you
My company will be sending all of our trucks to them from now on. Very fair and honest
Jeanna K., Owner from Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We pride ourselves on our service and the fact that we take the time to discuss with our customers exactly what is going on with their vehicle. We'll see you next time! Have a great rest of the week!

EN
Elena N.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Elena said they were very wonderful, easy to deal with. They did the job. They were wonderful.

MA
MICHAEL L. A.
China Spring, TX
10/09/2020
Fast and efficient, friendly
I have all of our family cars serviced here. They are great about telling you what should be fixed now and what can what a few weeks or months. That allows us to prioritize our budget for repair.
Jeanna K., Owner from Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad to have you in our car care family! We look forward to seeing you again!

SUSANNE H.
10/07/2020
Freddy Kish
Warmly greeted. Taken care of very well. Always feel welcome. All car issues taken care of. Great customer service.
Jeanna K., Owner from Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad you enjoyed your time here. We pride ourselves on our quality of work, ability to communicate and our competitive prices. We're glad you noticed! See you again!

Donna H.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Donna said they did a great job , checked everything out, were very thoroughl, are very honest, reliable. She can depend on what they say and she would highly recommend them to anybody.

JEFF A.
Woodway, TX
10/06/2020
Great service. Staff has longevity!
I have all five of my family Cara services here.::for many years. So much so that the staff knows me by name. I love that! And I trust their work. It’s timely and priced fairly.

CHARLIE M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/06/2020
Great service at a reasonable price.
I have been using Freddie’s for over 20 years and have never had any problems or issues with service or quality of work performed. Great people to do business with.

Charles C.
Mc Gregor, TX
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Charles said he likes the business's service.

TW
TONIA W.
Chrysler 200
09/29/2020
Wonderful and Careing Service
I was made to feel important. John took great care to check my car out from top to bottom. He gave me a complete list of what was wrong.
After leaving my car with them, Dale gave me s ride home. They were all Gentlemen and treated me like a lady.
It was fantastic to learn that several of the Crew were Veterans. I Thank Them All for their Service.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We pride ourselves in our service and ability to perform repairs efficiently and in a timely manner. We are so glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to seeing you next time!

CT
CHARLIE T.
09/28/2020
Professional service and courteous people
Professional service with courteous people.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We love taking care of our customers and are glad you are one of them! We look forward to taking care of you again in the future!

PN
PAUL N.
Flower Mound, TX
09/26/2020
Business With Character
We were in Waco visiting our Baylor student. Our vehicle began making a real bad sound. I asked a Baylor Professor friend for a mechanic recommendation. Without hesitation he recommended Freddie Kish. My wife and I were treated with respect, courtesy and professionalism. They diagnosed our issue in minutes. It turned out to be minor and not anything that would cause us concern for our drive back home on Sunday. They were honest and gave us our options. On top of everything, I never felt pressured or like I was being mislead. They ended up not even charging us for their time in diagnosing the issue. True amazing character and humbling honesty with the people in this shop. It was obvious that this company values their customers more than making a dollar. Rest assured, you will be taken care at Freddie Kish, not taken advantage of for any reason! Thank you gentlemen for your integrity!

RANDY R.
09/25/2020
Raborn tires
Professional yet personable, Ron handled all my questions and gave clear and precise answers.