INFINITI QX60
01/14/2021
Great customer service.
Josh did a great job setting things up and keeping me updated.

RODNEY S.
Hewitt, TX
01/13/2021
Had a oil change, oil filter and tire rotation today. I called same day and they got me in. They are very friendly and they do great work.
Jeanna K., Owner from Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are pleased with our service, and we appreciate your business!

RUSTY G.
Lorena, TX
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/12/2021
Thanks for my “Kish”!
Excellent service completed - even with a weather-related parts delay!

PS
PAMELA S.
01/09/2021
Excellent Friendly Efficient
Thank you for your quick response to my car problem. As before, you were efficient, kind and explained things clearly for me.
Jeanna K., Owner from Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are glad you are happy with the service we provided and we hope to see you again! Have a great rest of the week!

John C.
Forney, TX
Dodge Dakota
01/07/2021
Friendly and very knowledgeable and fair priced.
I had you guys pick up a vehicle for evaluation to see if it could be repaired. I spoke with David and he was very candid about the condition of the vehicle. I would definitely use Freddie Kish’s again, great group of folks.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We love taking care of our customers and are glad you are one of them! We look forward to taking care of you again in the future!

TW
TIM W.
China Spring, TX
01/07/2021
Excellent service is what I have come to expect from Freddie’s and they always deliver. I’ve come to trust their advice about things that need repair now and things that are minor problems and can wait. They base their service on getting repeat customers and not trying to get the most out of you with one visit.The staff is courteous and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We pride ourselves on our service and the fact that we take the time to discuss with our customers exactly what is going on with their vehicle. We'll see you next time! Have a great rest of the week!

ROBERT C.
Nissan Rogue
12/31/2020
Always great service from Freddie Kish’s. Would recommend to anyone looking to have work done on their vehicle

DAVID W.
Woodway, TX
12/28/2020
Friendly and Professional Service
Just came in for an oil change. They completed the job in a reasonable amount of time and didn’t try to tell me that the air filters were way past due like most other places do. They sanitized the door handles, console, and steering wheel before I got back in which I appreciated. Overall they were polite, friendly, and professional. I will be back.
Jeanna K., Owner from Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We pride ourselves in our service and ability to perform repairs efficiently and in a timely manner. We are so glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to seeing you next time!  Happy Holidays!

RICHARD R.
Hewitt, TX
12/28/2020
Professional
Freddie's is professional team of mechanics always take good care of my vehicles. It's a pleasure doing business with them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are glad you are happy with the service we provided and we hope to see you again! Happy Holidays!

LN
LINDA N.
12/24/2020
Trust in Service
Thanks to all your great staff! Your service and repairs over the years have earned my Loyalty and
Trust in your Business and how y’all care!

May you continue to find Favor as you continue to serve your customers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We pride ourselves on our service and the fact that we take the time to discuss with our customers exactly what is going on with their vehicle. We'll see you next time! Happy Holidays!

AMAN S.

JOHNNY T.
Nissan Rogue
12/22/2020
The quality of people.
Great Service! Everyone is very professional and courteous. It is the ultimate place in Waco to get your vehicle serviced and repaired!

DA
DANNY A.
Ram 2500
12/22/2020
Been Kish'd by the Friendliest Family
I must give a big shout out to the Freddy Kish Family-Complete Car Care and Stan Rife. If it hadn't been for a weekend, i would have had my truck back sooner. Dang weekend.. Thank You all, and Merry Christmas..

TERESA M.
Lorena, TX
12/18/2020
Very friendly staff and awesome service.
I completely trust FCCC with my old 4 Runner. They are the best!

AH
ARCHIE H.
Acura TL
12/16/2020
This team gave clear and compelling truth about the condition and challenges concerning my vehicle.
Overall the service was good and fair. We chose not to complete all of the recommended services at this time. However, it was good to know that we had options.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We love taking care of our customers and are glad you are one of them! We look forward to taking care of you again in the future.  Happy Holidays!