CR
CAROLYN R.
Cadillac DTS
05/29/2020
Knowledge and Friendliness
Your staff was eager to assist and serve. Very courteous and polite.

MK
MINDY K.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/28/2020
Long time no see! Complete auto check up needed
It’s been a long time but they knew me By name and welcomed me with open doors. I can’t explain how special that made me feel. I’ve been working 12 hours days non stop. Being an essential worker, I’ve put my car care (Among other things lol) on hold during the past 3 months. As I walked in the door, they automatically greeted me as if no time had past. Josh listened to my needs and made me feel like I was at home ❤️. As always, they gave me a ride back to work. The driver was s such a sweet guy! By the way, Excellent driver and always opens my door like a gentleman.

I loved the text with a COMPLETE auto care guide to to their findings, including pictures of my car’s needs. Not that I doubted their findings, but the pictures showed PROOF of what work needed to get done. With 1 quick call, Josh handled all work that needed to be done. Check out was simple and fast! With popcorn in hand, I was out knowing my car is reliable and well taken care of!

Thank you Freddy Kish Auto and God Bless!

MO
MICHAEL O.
05/28/2020
All around solid
Capable, friendly, timely, fair. I’ve had all three of my vehicles serviced and have been pleased each time.

Ford Expedition
05/26/2020
Great Service, No Surprises, Excellent Work completed when promised
Excellent customer service, highly professional, Car runs like new...you get what you pay for, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

05/26/2020
Freddy’s is the best
Always professional, fair, friendly

PW
PAT W.
Hewitt, TX
05/24/2020
New customer
Ease in scheduling an appointment . Constant communication via text and email about the needed repairs. Impressed with thorough explanations and breakdown of costs.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/22/2020
Several staff members know our family and our vehicles
I feel appreciated by some of the team members, but not everyone.

JASON M.
Pontiac Vibe
05/21/2020
Great work and fast.
Great work and friendly employees.

MK
MARK K.
05/20/2020
Great communication and recommendations
Good people and great service

DF
DANNY F.
GMC Suburban
05/20/2020
Always friendly and efficient
Been going to Kish for years. Always have repaired right the first time. I really like the new inspection report.

RONNIE M.
Hewitt, TX
05/15/2020
Ronnie Markum
Over the last few years I have taken my pickup in for different repairs. The personnel are very friendly, and always make you feel welcome. All the repairs were completed professionally, and on time. Also, the price quoted was exactly what I paid.

GH
GREG H.
Lorena, TX
05/15/2020
Brought in our 2010 Jeep Wrangler to get a few things fixed and some things checked out. They were very friendly and listened to what we had to say. Called the same day with what needed to be done and an estimate. Full brake job, tune up, transmission service, and it was ready the next day. Very clean and nice facility. They might not be the cheapest you can find, but I don't mind paying a little more for quality service.

RU
RACHEL U.
FIAT 500
05/13/2020
Very professional service and excellent customer service
Even though my car didn’t pass the state inspection the staff was very knowledgeable about the next steps I needed to take they where very caring and had a personal touch.

TC
TONYA C.
05/13/2020
I Always Use Them!
I have been through 1 vehicle and am currently on my second. I expect that this one will last as long as the first, in part due to the care provided by the team at Freddie Kish's!

RANDY H.
05/12/2020
Outstanding customer service!!!
Took my truck in for a state inspection and was treated with outstanding customer service, even though it was only a $7 service! Will be going back there when I need repairs on my truck!