CJ
Mount Calm, TX
Toyota Sequoia
04/08/2021
Service, Service, Service!
With my demanding work schedule, I could not seem to find the time to take my car in for a simple oil change and tire rotation. Dave at Freddie Kisha offered some VIP service by picking up my vehicle at my office, servicing, and then returning it to my office, all in one afternoon! That is just one of many reasons I keep going back to Freddie Kisha to service all my vehicles! Chuck J

JERRY B.
Honda Accord Sedan
04/07/2021
Excellent car care
Always great car care and customer service. P

XS
XIN S.
Whitney, TX
Nissan Maxima
04/07/2021
Friendly staff very good service
Josh and Dave was very professional and friendly. Everything was done quickly.

JOHN D.
Ford Expedition
04/03/2021
Friendly efficient staff .
All the staff from the service writers to the cashier are very friendly and efficient..

AN
Alberta N.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Alberta said the technicians always get her in quickly while explaining everything that she needs have done with each visit.

SU
STEVEN U.
04/02/2021
Satisfied Customer
I used Freddie Kish years ago and wasn’t satisfied but decided to give them another shot. They are very knowledgeable and handled my car great. The transmission was out but under warranty. Even though the warranty company tried to give me a screwy part they found a much better option and I was able to get back on the road quickly. Thanks guys.

LP
LYNN P.
04/01/2021
Friendly and Professionally competent.
Never am I treated anything other than personally by friendly people and worked with professionally. They’re really good!

WT
William T.
Dodge Magnum
04/01/2021 Category: Service
William said the service was great.

Jerome D.
Nissan Versa Note
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Jerome said they did a good job and he appreciates them.

CAROLYN H.
Woodway, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2021
They are friendly,, and they were quick yesterday.
They always do a good job.

JN
JOHN N.
Elizabeth, CO
03/27/2021
Customer service and professionalism
My first impression of the company was great. Our front end was shaking radically at 60 miles per hour. We were met with curtesy and professionalism. We were given a ride back to our RV and they called us the next mourning with analysts of our problem. They did a safety check of our steering and solution to the problem. Replacement of front tires that were bad was done. They picked us up and brought us back to pickup our car with conference that every thing was safe.

NH
NICK H.
03/26/2021
Jeff Lawrence is great.
Jeff is great to work with. I would prefer less automation in their communications. Add some phone communication with a live human it would be an improvement.

Woodway, TX
03/23/2021
Wx Explorer undercarriage loose
Fast service. We appreciate your help.

KG
Kevin G.
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said they did everything he needed them to do, plus more.

JE
JOE E.
China Spring, TX
03/19/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I had stopped by another repair place not far from Freddie Kish's. It was supposed to be open, but nobody was there. I immediately searched Googled for another repair center and found Freddie Kish's. They were genuinely friendly and didn't try to up-sale me on services I didn't need. I am very satisfied with the work they performed, but mostly the way they treated me and my wife.