Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

ANDREA S.
08/29/2017
Excellent, honest service
I highly recommend Fred's. They are competent, honest, and very nice to work with.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/10/2017

Thanks Andrea for those very kind words, we will keep working hard to meet everybody's expectations

Cori C.
GMC Acadia
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Cori said the service was fine.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/23/2017

SG
Sandy G.
Acura
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Sandy said he had a seamless visit with this business and he got same day service.

Thank you Sandy for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my crew, have a great day

MT
Mary T.
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said he has used this business for 30 years because of their quality service.

thank you Mary and Todd for the great review, always great seeing you both

DAVID C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/22/2017
not sure what this review means
I had a cabin air filter installed and I believe that the labor cost was too high. The technician began by opening the hood and removing all the air filter hoses and engine covers. He was then told that it was a cabin filter. I believe I was charged with labor including the work to remove the wrong parts.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/11/2017

thank you for your review David, wither good or bad we need to know how we are doing.
will follow up with you with a phone call

YN
Yilong N.
Millwood, NY
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Yilong said the business was very convenient for him and he had an oil change and inspection done. They did a very good job.

Thank you Yilong for the 5 star review and trusting us with your car,

EH
EDWARD H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/15/2017
Consistently Excellent Service
Once again Fred and his gang provided timely, professional work on my car. Thanks to you all.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 08/20/2017

Thanks Ed, always great seeing you.

Cary S.
BMW 740i
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Cary said this facility does a nice job.

Hi Cary,
thanks for the 5 star review, we need to know if are job is done right and feed back helps a lot.

TT
TREVOR T.
Pound Ridge, NY
08/11/2017
Flat fix
Fred's had a high volume of cars which had been dropped off for service, but he took the time to fix my wife's flat tire and got me under way in no time at all. He used a new type of internal tire patch rather than the "rubber stick" everyone else uses, so I feel more comfortable with the repair.

Thanks Trevor

914-762-1131

Thank you Trevor,my pleasure always great to see you.

SG
STEVE G.
08/11/2017
Muffler pipe repair
Excellent work and customer service. An auto repair shop you can trust

Thanks Steve for the 5 star review.
we will do are best to keep your Camry on the road.

Thanks again Steve

LOUISE S.
White Plains, NY
Saab 9-3
08/10/2017
Friendly, hospitable, competent service.
Fred has been taking care of my several SAAB's over the years. Very reliable, friendly and gets the job done.

Thanks Louise, yes we have been with each other for many years.

914-762-1131

Thank you Louise always great seeing you and yes we go way back.

BRIAN S.
Hopewell Junction, NY
08/10/2017
Great service as usual
Great service as usual

Thanks Brian, always great seeing you

Thanks Brian

DF
David F.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
David said this business did a good job and it was reasonable.

Thanks Dave for the 5 star review know lets hope car is fixed

SHEILA B.
Armonk, NY
Volvo V50
08/07/2017
The staff and the service
Great service and excellent work as always.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks Sheila for the 5 star review, means a lot to all of us and always great seeing you and John.

SY W.
Chappaqua, NY
08/04/2017
Trustworthy and Reliable
As usual, all the details on keeping my car safe and dependable have been taken care of at Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff.

Thanks Sy we want to see that car hit 300k miles
always great seeing you.

Mary M.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said Fred is very pleasant and friendly, and he listens carefully to any complaints. He is very experienced and meticulous in his work, and he does what he can to resolve any problems.

Thank you Mary for the great review, we strive to be the best at what we do, thanks for the 5 stars and always a pleasure working with you.

GP
Gisela P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Gisela said the business was pleasant and to the point. When she came in for her appointment they were waiting for her. They were very responsible and she will be back for future services.

Thank you Gisela for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my staff.

BD
BILL D.
Millwood, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
08/03/2017
thanks to the great Team at Fred's
Always convenient, efficient and pleasant. Made sure my daughter's car was good to go before her Trip! awesome and thank you !

Thanks Bill

JIM L.
GMC Yukon
07/27/2017
2004 GMC Yukon
As usual, sterling performance by mechanics. I am fully satisfied with the results of my truck's visit! Than You all. JIm

Thanks Jim means a lot to all of us, especially me you and I go way back

J.  Fred Indorf

Dennis M.
Volvo S60
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Dennis said they were great. They took him in early and they explained the repairs. They did the job for a good price and his vehicle is running great. He thanked them a lot for the great work and great service they provided.

thank you Dennis for the 5 star review, means a lot to me and my crew.
Sincerely