Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PETER G.
Acura RL
06/26/2017
a needle in a haystack
It's so rare to kind an honest mechanic. I found one years ago with Fred.
His work is good, timely, and never does work that is not needed
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/26/2017

Hi Pete and thanks for the kind words, always great seeing you and chatten with you.
thanks for the 5 star review and yes we go way back.

Bob M.
Honda Accord
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob's wife. She said they have always done an outstanding job and she really appreciates all of their help.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/02/2017

Thanks Bob for the 5 star review,means a lot to me and my staff
have a great 4th of july

Mihaela P.
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Mihaela said she was happy with this business and he would recommend them to others.

thank you Mihaela for the 5 star review, means a lot to me and my staff, we work hard to keep your Prius safe.

Jim M.
Toyota Avalon
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Jim said he has been a customer for 30 years or more at the business. He is always satisfied with the service, and their prices are fair.

Thanks Jim, always great seeing you
and thanks for the 5 star review

LA
LISA A.
Hyundai Elantra GT
06/22/2017
Car gets oil change while I work out!
Super convenient to get the oil changed while I attend class at Club Fit!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/23/2017

Thanks Lisa for the 5 star review, means a whole lot to all of us
always glad to accommodate you

Katie S.
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Katie said the business was quick, but she was surprised at how expensive it was for an oil change.

Hi Katie and thank you for the 5 star review it really means a lot to me and my staff.

AF
Alex F.
New York
Lexus GX 460
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Alex said they were friendly and very efficient. He was in and out. They were helpful.

Thanks Alex for the 5 star review, sorry i didnt get to meet your wife
ways great having breakfast with you on thursday

JEAN C.
06/17/2017
The BEST
Have gone to Fred's for many years. Fred and Ken are both great guys - solid, honest mechanics who care about people. 5 stars.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

Thanks Jean for the five star review, always great seeing you and Ed

MARCIE M.
GMC Yukon
06/16/2017
Courteous, knowledgeable

Thank you Marcie for the 5 stars we aim to be the best we car

Jessica B.
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Jessica said she was happy with the service.

Thanks Jess alway great seeing you especially the little ones, they grow up too fast.

CR
Carrie R.
New York
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said they were efficient and very honest.

Thanks Carri,
was a lot of work but looks like it payed off.

TR
TOM R.
06/14/2017
Service on my 2006 Jeep Cherokee
I came back for a second time that speaks for it self. They're Meticulous in detail Pleasure to do business with and the young lady behind the counter is a doll. I'll see them again.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/16/2017

Thanks Tom for the five star review, always a pleasure talking with you and Kristina says you a real Gentelman.

AV
ARTHUR V.
Saab 9-5
06/13/2017
Everything done quickly and on time
excellent in all ways
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/14/2017

Thank you Art, always great seeing you and your Saab still looks new

SY W.
Subaru Impreza
06/13/2017
Honesty, reliability and quality!
I have never been disappointed with the results after dropping off my car with Fred.

Thanks Sy for the 5 star review always great to see you.

MJ
MIKE J.
MINI Cooper
06/11/2017
Good mechanics. Honest pricing
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/13/2017

Thanks Mike for the 5 star review, really means a lot to all of us.
be well

JANET F.
06/09/2017
Always the best service
Friendly, honest , thorough, filled with integrity. I am lucky to have found Fred.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/10/2017

Thank you Janet, sorry we couldnt revive you subrau this time.

TOM M.
Jeep Liberty
06/08/2017
Review
Another fine job!

Thanks Tom, always happy to take care of you and since you take care of me at Rockys.

MARIANNE D.
Shimmied when braking
Fred address my concerns immediately and professionally. I am very happy with the action taken

06/07/2017
new tires and jeep shimmied when braking at high speeds.
second time the shimming was not addressed initially. spoke to Fred after second visit and he explained the problem but i still feel like it was forgotten about.
not sure where the breakdown of communication was since it was mentioned again when jeep was dropped off. i have been very happy with the service in the past
just thought i would tell the truth since you are asking

thanks you Marianne for being truthful with us, only way we can fix things is to hear about it from good customers like you, we will do are very best to address the problem right away.

LK
LYNN K.
Lake Peekskill, NY
Honda Accord
They're Awesome!
Fred's is the best - people, service, work done - they take care of both you and your car. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Ever.

Thank you Lynn, always great seeing you and even more when we talk about everything but cars.

SY W.
06/01/2017
As usual, service and integrity prevail.
As usual, service and integrity prevail.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/02/2017

Thanks Sy for the 5 star review, we strive to be the best we can be