Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

TR
TOM R.
06/14/2017
Service on my 2006 Jeep Cherokee
I came back for a second time that speaks for it self. They're Meticulous in detail Pleasure to do business with and the young lady behind the counter is a doll. I'll see them again.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/16/2017

Thanks Tom for the five star review, always a pleasure talking with you and Kristina says you a real Gentelman.

AV
ARTHUR V.
Saab 9-5
06/13/2017
Everything done quickly and on time
excellent in all ways
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/14/2017

Thank you Art, always great seeing you and your Saab still looks new

SY W.
Subaru Impreza
06/13/2017
Honesty, reliability and quality!
I have never been disappointed with the results after dropping off my car with Fred.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/20/2017

Thanks Sy for the 5 star review always great to see you.

MJ
MIKE J.
MINI Cooper
06/11/2017
Good mechanics. Honest pricing
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/13/2017

Thanks Mike for the 5 star review, really means a lot to all of us.
be well

JANET F.
06/09/2017
Always the best service
Friendly, honest , thorough, filled with integrity. I am lucky to have found Fred.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/10/2017

Thank you Janet, sorry we couldnt revive you subrau this time.

TOM M.
Jeep Liberty
06/08/2017
Review
Another fine job!

Thanks Tom, always happy to take care of you and since you take care of me at Rockys.

MARIANNE D.
Shimmied when braking
Fred address my concerns immediately and professionally. I am very happy with the action taken

06/07/2017
new tires and jeep shimmied when braking at high speeds.
second time the shimming was not addressed initially. spoke to Fred after second visit and he explained the problem but i still feel like it was forgotten about.
not sure where the breakdown of communication was since it was mentioned again when jeep was dropped off. i have been very happy with the service in the past
just thought i would tell the truth since you are asking

thanks you Marianne for being truthful with us, only way we can fix things is to hear about it from good customers like you, we will do are very best to address the problem right away.

LK
LYNN K.
Lake Peekskill, NY
Honda Accord
They're Awesome!
Fred's is the best - people, service, work done - they take care of both you and your car. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Ever.

Thank you Lynn, always great seeing you and even more when we talk about everything but cars.

SY W.
06/01/2017
As usual, service and integrity prevail.
As usual, service and integrity prevail.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/02/2017

Thanks Sy for the 5 star review, we strive to be the best we can be

TOM S.
06/01/2017
Thorough, professional, friendly
It's good to know that Fred's Auto repair is always there for my vehicles!

Thanks Tom for trusting us with your Audi and the 5 star review

MILTON S.
05/26/2017
Subaru rattle repair
Done quickly on schedule with reasonable cost
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/26/2017

Thanks Milt

Tim M.
GMC Envoy XL
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Tim said they did a quick and economical job. It was great.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/31/2017

THANKS TIM FOR THE FIVE STARS,GLad everything worked out okay.

Demitri M.
Tarrytown, NY
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Demitri said they scheduled him on short notice, the price was reasonable, and the vehicle is running smoothly.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you Demitri for the 5 star review and trusting us with your honda.

AP
Anne P.
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Anne said they were honest and thorough.

thank you Anne for trusting us with your Subrau and the 5 star review, means a lot to me and my staff.

FS
Fred S.
05/17/2017
Have been going to Fred for 19 Years. Also professional. Excellent service , helpful in an emergency. I recommend him and his staff for all your auto needs.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/17/2017

Thanks Fred really appreciate the 5 star review and keep you Subaru safe and reliable.

RL
RICHARD L.
Pleasantville, NY
Volkswagen Golf R
05/16/2017
Friendly and competent staff and commitment to Customer Satisfaction. Highly Recommended
I have been coming to Fred's Auto Repair since December of 2015 for my tire/wheel management; winter's on/off, and summers off/on etc. My first experience involved mounting new snow tires on new wheels. It became a confounding process with difficult issues, none of which were caused by Fred's staff, but rather with product shipped, Fred was determined to get at the root of the problem and wouldn't give up until it was solved. I left totally satisfied. That kind of determination and commitment to customer satisfaction is worth a lot. Fred's Auto Repair made it into my Contacts and I have no need to look elsewhere.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/16/2017

Thanks Rich for the 5 star review and yes i was determined to fix your car, thank God we dont have that problem anymore

David L.
Volvo XC90
05/15/2017 Category: Service
David said they were very good.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/18/2017

Thanks Dave for the five star review and trusting us with your Volvo.
hopefully see you again.

GS
GRANT S.
Armonk, NY
05/12/2017
Great owner and engaging and helpful staff
Always trust them to do right with my car.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/12/2017

Thanks Grant for the 5 star rating,we strive to  be the best.

ROBERT M.

JV
JENNIFER V.
05/10/2017
Excellent service as always
As always, Fred's provided excellent, quality service. Friendly and compassionate service, which isn't always the case with auto repair service. They are there to help you with your auto repair needs, not scam you into spending more money.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/10/2017

Thanks Jenn for the 5 star review, working with people like you is why after 45 years I still love my work.