Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Danielle L.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said this business was great. They were quick and efficient. They were very professional and easy.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/27/2018

GB
Gilda B.
Volvo XC70
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gilda's husband. He said they are pleased with the facility's service, and had a positive experience. The customer service was accommodating and of good value.

Thank you  for the wonderful review, I love my job and even more when everything is positive, thanks again.

NB
NICHI B.
07/23/2018
The staff, especially Christina, are very attentive and pleasant. They take the time to ask and offer solutions without draining your wallet. I recommend them to anyone looking for quality work at a good price, with excellent customer service.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Nichi, I am very proud of my crew and thanks for the 5 star review

Rich H.
Audi S4
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Rich said that he received quality service at the facility, the staff is great and did a good job.

Thanks Rich for the five star review, me and my staff strive to be the best we can.

CZ
Chris Z.
Scion tC
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He had no issues with the business.

Thank you Chris for the 5 star review

DE
Dave E.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business is quick, prompt and had his vehicle back to him the next day.

Thank you Dave for trusting us with your car and giving us a 5 star review, means a very lot to me and my staff.

Sean M.
Chappaqua, NY
Porsche Cayenne
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the price was fair. The service was quick, and the communication was good.

Thank you Sean, always great seeing you.

RICH S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
07/06/2018
Good job
Fred’s staff is thorough and does a good job. This time was complicated because it was a dashboard instrument panel, but after they fixed it, and I had some problems, I took it back and they debugged everything so the car works great.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks Rich for the 5 star review, we try to resolve problems the first time but there is times that we need to try again and do appricate you letting us look at it again, always great seeing you.

WL
Wade L.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Wade said the service went smoothly.

Thank you Wade for the 5 star review, im very proud of my staff, customer satisfaction is #1 priority with us.

Devon P.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Devon said they were good. He received a good recommendation about them.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you Devon for the 5 star review and trusting us with your Audi.

JOHN G.
Carmel, NY
06/21/2018
Very innovative
Very professional, innovative, and informative. A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks
Fred

no thank you John for manny years of service.

06/20/2018
Always good service & friendly employees.
Always happy with the wonderful service & people working at Fred's. Not happy with the new credit card service fee.

Mary M.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she was very happy with the service. They did a good job and they did what they were supposed to do.

EB
ED B.
Croton On Hudson, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
06/10/2018
Service review
Service was fine. Did not like the "new " credit card 4% surcharge.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/13/2018

Our goal at Fred's is to do what we can to keep overall cost to our customers down, and electronic credit card payment surcharges keep our labor rate from rising.
As always personel checks and cash will be accepted at the same low cost. as usual always fun working on your car.

Jordan H.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Jordon said the staff was very accommodating, very prompt and personable. It was super easy and there was no stress.

Thank you Jordan for the 5 stars, was a pleasure working on your car, look forward to your next visit.

EH
EDWARD H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/06/2018
Exceptional service , outstanding interpersonal skills
As usual the team at FARB performed a timely and conscientious repair of my car. Always a pleasure doing business with Fred and his team

At always Ed thanks
love are chats and catch up time.

KC
Kenneth C.
Mazda CX-5
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff got everything that he needed done.

Thanks Ken for the 5 star review

KA
Kristin A.
Nissan JUKE
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Kristin said the service was great. The staff communicated with her. They sent pictures of the issue so she could see what was going on, herself. She had no issues. They did everything in a quick manner. Kristine was extremely helpful through the whole process, and knowledgeable.

Thank you Kristin for the wonderful review, means a lot to me and staff.

PD
Patrick D.
INFINITI FX35
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the service is good.

Thanks Patrick

TA
THOMAS A.
Peekskill, NY
Acura TL
05/31/2018
Highly Recommend
Fred's provides quick reliable service at a fair price. The office staff is pleasant and they take the time to explain everything clearly. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a solid, trustworthy mechanic.

Thank You Tom for your kind words and 5 star review we strive to be the best we can.