Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JANET S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/12/2018
Dead battery.
You have always managed to fit me in for my urgent MV issues. I do appreciate it and Thank You again!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/19/2018

Always glad to help Janet and thanks for the 5 stars and as usual great seeing you.

FD
FRAN D.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
04/11/2018
best service ever
i love this place! i feel confident that they take the good care of my car. they will discuss your options with you. no double talk, no run around, no talking down to you. my whole family brings their cars here, because of the service and the price.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Fran, always great seeing you and thanks for the 5 star review.

RP
RICHARD P.
Chappaqua, NY
04/11/2018
Subaru service
Thanks for doing the rear brake job so quickly. Plus, the conversation was great!

Yes it was Rich and thank you for the 5 stars.

JE
JOAN E.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/08/2018
VERY competent and responsive. Have serviced my cars for 50 years. Theyre the BEST!
VERY competent and responsive. Have serviced my cars for 50 years. They are the BEST!

Thank you Joan and yes we have been together for a long time

sincerely,

ROBERT S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Toyota Echo
04/07/2018
Communication
Communication from the time you call to make appointment until the moment your car is ready for pickup you are aware of what work is being done, how much and when it will be completed.

Thanks Robert that car just won't die.

FW
FRED W.
Putnam Valley, NY
Volvo C70
04/05/2018
Solved my Volvo's problem
Fred once again solved my car problem. The ABS warning light came on intermittently. The car was checked and found to have a defective sensor caused by a faulty wheel bearing. The problem was solved.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/07/2018

Thanks Fred you have been with me for a long time, we go way back.
always great seeing you and again thanks for the great review

BD
BILL D.
Millwood, NY
04/03/2018
great service
Got a great set of New tires and alignment . thanks to the great team at Fred's !

Thanks Bill

DESIREE M.
Norwalk, CT
Mazda CX-5
03/30/2018
Never a worry with these superb car caretakers
TRustworthy plus expert thorough car care

Always great seeing you Desiree and thank you for the 5 star review.

Ted S.
Carmel, NY
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Ted said this business is great, he gets personal service with a smile and they are convenient for him.

Thanks Ted wish we were able to more for you.

CA
CAROL AND RAY A.
03/29/2018
Always Does a Great Job
Fred's Auto Repair is consistent. Thanks for always charging a fair price and doing fine work on my car.

Thank you Carol and Ray for the 5 star review.

Stacy B.
New York
Cadillac SRX
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said the staff completed her request on short notice and in a timely manner.

Thank you Stacy for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my staff.

KEVIN M.
Cross River, NY
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/26/2018
great communication and responsiveness
They make it easy. They tell you what they are going to do, check everything out, tell you what you need and the options and get it done.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 03/27/2018

Hi Kevin, thanks for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my wonderful staff.

SD
SUZANNE and ROBERT D.
Acura RDX
03/16/2018
pleasant to work with
Easy to book appointment. Confirmation reminders are great. Pleasant staff. Car back in a timely manner.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 03/16/2018

Thanks Suzanne and Robert for the 5 star review we do are best to make your visit freiendly and easy.

NW
NICK and JANET W.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/15/2018
Always great!
Freindly, reliable, prompt. Credit especially to Fred and Ken. And now Christina.

thank you Janet, always great seeing you and Nick.

Tom M.
Pawling, NY
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff fixed his vehicle in a timely manner.

Thanks Tom

CK
CONNIE K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/24/2018
They really care!
The folks at Fred's Auto really care -- about cars and about customers. I brought my car in for its scheduled oil change and mentioned that the passenger doors seemed to be stuck in "child lock" mode. I was concerned that I had an electrical problem. Turns out that the passenger doors on my Impreza have a security lock feature. Christina took the time to show me how to get out of "security lock" mode.
Fred's Auto has been caring for our cars for 16 years--that's four Subarus worth of care!
Love these folks.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you Connie for the wonderful review, its always great seeing you and Anne

TA
THOMAS A.
Peekskill, NY
Acura TL
02/22/2018
Another good experience at Fred's
My second time at Fred's was just like the first. Fred's Auto provides thorough, courteous service with a quick turn around. I will be using Fred's again for sure.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you Tom for trusting up with your car, five star review means a lot to me and my crew.
look forward to seeing you again.

PS
Pete S.
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Pete said the mechanic helped him out a lot. He needed his vehicle back quickly and the staff was able to expedite the process for him. He appreciates they did a good job.

Thanks Pete, was great seeing you.

Judy G.
Millwood, NY
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Judy said the business is wonderful. Everyone was very professional, and she was very happy with her experience.
  1. Thank you Judy for the five star review. it is a very big part of our business. Its  very important to me and my crew that we are doing are best to make you comfortable with us and that all are work is top quality.

NT
NIKIE T.
02/08/2018
Would highly recommend Fred’s Auto Service. Would not go anywhere else!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/14/2018

thanks Niki wish everybody was like you, always great seeing you and most of all i love your english accent.