Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

BC
BRIAN C.
04/26/2018
High Integrity, friendly service.
Clear concise explanations of problems and proposed resolution. Great use of diagnostic reports. High Integrity, friendly service. Excellent attention to detail.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/26/2018

Thanks Brian for that wonderful review cant get much clearer that that. people like you is why after 45 years I still love my job.

Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Mike said Fred's work is exemplary. He has been doing business with him for15 years.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/08/2018

Thanks Mike, always great seeing you, sorry I missed you

JO
James O.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
James said he has only used this business once. The technicians were honorable, easy to deal with and respectful. They were informative, although a little pricey.

Thank you James for the 5 stars review and we try to keep the cost down when we can.

Volvo XC60
04/25/2018
People are friendly , professional and got the job completed timely
Handled the work that needed to be done to my car in a professional manner...the people were extremely friendly and the work was completed in a timely manner.

Thank You Patty for the 5 star review, we strive to be the best we can.

RF
Ruby F.
INFINITI QX60
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Ruby said Mike was very nice. The service provided was good and professional.

Thank you Ruby, Mike is are newest addition the Fred's and very excited to be working with him.

AC
ANNE C.
Tappan, NY
Lexus HS 250h
04/21/2018
Excellent service of my Lexus!
After finding Fred’s, I stopped taking my car to the Lexus dealer. Fred’s provides excellent, friendly service and gets the work done at a fair price.

hi Anne and thanks for the wonderful review, hearing from people like you is why I still love what I do everyday, means a whole bunch to me and my crew.

GB
Gilda B.
New York
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark. He said this business provided good customer service. They performed quality work for a good value.

thank you Gilda for trusting us with your car, 5 stars means a very lot to me and my wonderful staff.
we are here when you need us.

FW
Florence W.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Florence said the business fixed her vehicle in a timely fashion and they were polite. She was very satisfied.

Thank you Florence for the great review, was nice catching up the other day and always great conversation.

HR
Hans R.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Hans said he is a grateful customer.

Thanks Hans for the 5 star review, sorry i missed you, hope all is well.

JANET S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/12/2018
Dead battery.
You have always managed to fit me in for my urgent MV issues. I do appreciate it and Thank You again!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/19/2018

Always glad to help Janet and thanks for the 5 stars and as usual great seeing you.

FD
FRAN D.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
04/11/2018
best service ever
i love this place! i feel confident that they take the good care of my car. they will discuss your options with you. no double talk, no run around, no talking down to you. my whole family brings their cars here, because of the service and the price.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Fran, always great seeing you and thanks for the 5 star review.

RP
RICHARD P.
Chappaqua, NY
04/11/2018
Subaru service
Thanks for doing the rear brake job so quickly. Plus, the conversation was great!

Yes it was Rich and thank you for the 5 stars.

JE
JOAN E.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/08/2018
VERY competent and responsive. Have serviced my cars for 50 years. Theyre the BEST!
VERY competent and responsive. Have serviced my cars for 50 years. They are the BEST!

Thank you Joan and yes we have been together for a long time

sincerely,

ROBERT S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Toyota Echo
04/07/2018
Communication
Communication from the time you call to make appointment until the moment your car is ready for pickup you are aware of what work is being done, how much and when it will be completed.

Thanks Robert that car just won't die.

FW
FRED W.
Putnam Valley, NY
Volvo C70
04/05/2018
Solved my Volvo's problem
Fred once again solved my car problem. The ABS warning light came on intermittently. The car was checked and found to have a defective sensor caused by a faulty wheel bearing. The problem was solved.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/07/2018

Thanks Fred you have been with me for a long time, we go way back.
always great seeing you and again thanks for the great review

BD
BILL D.
Millwood, NY
04/03/2018
great service
Got a great set of New tires and alignment . thanks to the great team at Fred's !

Thanks Bill

DESIREE M.
Norwalk, CT
Mazda CX-5
03/30/2018
Never a worry with these superb car caretakers
TRustworthy plus expert thorough car care

Always great seeing you Desiree and thank you for the 5 star review.

Ted S.
Carmel, NY
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Ted said this business is great, he gets personal service with a smile and they are convenient for him.

Thanks Ted wish we were able to more for you.

CA
CAROL AND RAY A.
03/29/2018
Always Does a Great Job
Fred's Auto Repair is consistent. Thanks for always charging a fair price and doing fine work on my car.

Thank you Carol and Ray for the 5 star review.

Stacy B.
New York
Cadillac SRX
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said the staff completed her request on short notice and in a timely manner.

Thank you Stacy for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my staff.