Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NT
NIKIE T.
02/08/2018
Would highly recommend Fred’s Auto Service. Would not go anywhere else!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/14/2018

thanks Niki wish everybody was like you, always great seeing you and most of all i love your english accent.

KY
Keith Y.
Honda Fit
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Keith said he had a positive experience with the business. Everyone was friendly, and they do quality work.

Thank you Keith for the 5 star review on your honda fix
means a lot to me and my wonderful staff.

JENNIFER M.
Acura MDX
01/30/2018
Reliable, trustworthy auto repair
Fred's Auto Repair is everything you could ask for - great customer service, fair pricing, and a great location.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/03/2018

Thanks Jen for the 5 star review on your MDX

Jun S.
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Jun said the business is convenient.

thank you Jun.

BD
BILL D.
Millwood, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
01/24/2018
great service, car ready when expected!!
Great team at Fred's! I trust them to keep my daughter's car safe for her travels!

Thanks Bill, great talking to you the other day.

PD
Patrick D.
INFINITI FX35
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business did a fantastic job. The price and communication were also good.

thank you Patrick for the 5 star review on your FX35
we work very hard to be the best

Susan S.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Susan said Fred always took care of her, and the business provided fantastic service.

thank you Susan, we need to that tahoe running well for a long time.

SG
Stephanie G.
Volvo XC90
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff are all very nice. They are helpful. They are kind. She likes the office environment, and the staff.

Thank you Stephanie for the 5 star review on your XC90 Volvo, means a lot to me and my staff

STAN S.
01/18/2018
Great service, as always
All I needed was a new battery, but sometimes a battery is important. They got it replaced on short notice when I really needed it--a real relief.

As always we are here for you Stan, glad we were able to get you up and running and thanks for the 5 star review.

SL
STEPHANIE L.
01/18/2018
Honest assessment
I really appreciate the thorough job Christina did in explaining the pluses and minuses of repairing our older car.

Thanks Steohanie and yes she is the best, she sometimes explains things to me too, and thanks for the great review.

BJ
BILL J.
01/16/2018
Customer service
We're very appreciative of Christina thoroughly going over every detail of the service and charged amount. Everyone is so very pleasant.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/17/2018

Thanks Bill and Debbie for the 5 star review, always great seeing you.

DT
DIANE T.
Subaru Legacy
01/16/2018
Prompt & courteous service.
While waiting for my auto inspection to be completed, I was impressed by the the newest addition, Christine, who was most professional and knowledgeable while talking to customers in person or on the phone. A welcome addition.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/16/2018

Thanks Diane for the 5 star review and yes Kristina is the best, I also enjoy working with her she makes my job so much easier.

AJ
Abel J.
Subaru WRX
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Abel said he would recommend this business for service.

thanks Abel hopefully we can can inpress you to get a 5 star next visit.

TR
TOM R.
BMW REPAIRS
Using Fred's service two years now. Always a great experience, old schooled business friendly workers and very knowledgeable.

Thanks again Tom for the kind words, always a pleasure seeing you.

EH
EDWARD H.
01/04/2018
Another great experience with the FARB team.
As usual, a professional, timely, comprehensive completion of my auto needs. These guys (and girl) are truly the best.

As always Ed thanks, always great seeing you.

SL
STEPHANIE L.
Personal service
It’s always a pleasure! Just recommended to a friend and she was also very happy with the communication regarding the repair her car needed, and the result.

Thanks Stephanie for the five star review and also the referal to a friend.

CG
Chris G.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the service was very nice. The service was done in a timely manner.

Thanks Chris for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my crew.

DOUG D.
12/28/2017
Always a pleasant experience
Thorough, friendly, professional, etc.

Thanks Doug for the 5 star review.

MT
Merethe T.
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Merethe said this business was courteous, responsive and informative. She was very impressed and satisfied. They were professional.

Thank you Merethe for the 5 star review and trusting us with your car.

RP
ROBYN P.
Acura MDX
12/22/2017
The Best Auto Repair
The people who work there are always a pleasure to deal with...
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 12/27/2017

thank you Robyn for the 5 star review on your car.
always great to see you.