Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Somers, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/08/2017
Friendly, Reliable Service
Dropped and picked up my 2012 Subaru, in for 90,000 mile servicing. Got it done. No surprises, ever at Fred's Auto Repair.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/11/2017

Thanks Sy for the 5 star review means a lot to my staff and me.
always a pleasure seeing you and your wife.

DOUG D.
10/06/2017
Always Satisfied
Excellent customer service as usual!
Great overall service!

thanks Doug for the five star review means a lot to me and my staff.

Mary M.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Mary said this business did a great job. Fred went above and beyond her expectations for service. The business she went to before retired and the owner takes his vehicle to this business now. She has recommend this business to others for service. They are the best is Westchester.

Thank you Mary for this review means a lot to me and my staff.

MICHAEL L.
10/05/2017
Skilled diagnostics and mechanical work. Excellent customer service.
I had a bit of an emergency today and appreciate your finding the time to fit my car in. Please note that my name is Susan, not Michael.

thank you Susan and Michael we try to do the best we can
your review is very important to us even if we mix up your names.

JULIA/CHRIS L.
10/03/2017
Fast and fair service
The folks at Fred's serviced our car and gave an easy to review and approve quote before getting started on the repair work they found - overall a seamless and pleasant experience.

Thank you Julia and Chis for the five star review, one of our goals is the make auto repair as painless as possible.

TOM S.
10/03/2017
Another great service job.
Thanks to the gang--my vehicle is running like a top.

Thanks Tom

HR
Hans R.
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Hans said he and his family has been customers at this facility for a long time. He has always been satisfied and he said he hopes they stay in business for a long time.

Thanks Hans always great seeing you

WT
WARREN W. T.
09/23/2017
Courteous and prompt service
Courteous and prompt service
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/23/2017

thanks Warren, great seeing you and thanks for the 5 stars.

JY
JUDY Y.
09/21/2017
Fred
Fred 's attention gives me the impression that I am his only customer.

thank you Judy, its really great seeing you and your husband again, love talking with you.

Carrie C.
Pleasantville, NY
Pontiac Vibe
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said she like that they were set up to where the customer could see the progress online.

Thank you Carrie for the 5 star review,means a lot to me and my crew.

PM
PHYLLIS M.
NY
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/12/2017
Always a goid experience
All my experience with Fred's have been positive. I have confidence in their professionalism.

thank you Phillis, sorry we couldnt save your car.

KR
KENNY R.
Carmel, NY
09/02/2017
Car Inspection.
Christine answered the phone in a very professional manner and was very pleasant. I thought they were very thorough with the inspection of my car .Thankfully there were no problems that needed to be corrected. Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member .
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/10/2017

Thanks Ken sorry i missed you but see you soon.

ANDREA S.
08/29/2017
Excellent, honest service
I highly recommend Fred's. They are competent, honest, and very nice to work with.

Thanks Andrea for those very kind words, we will keep working hard to meet everybody's expectations

Cori C.
GMC Acadia
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Cori said the service was fine.

SG
Sandy G.
Acura
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Sandy said he had a seamless visit with this business and he got same day service.

Thank you Sandy for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my crew, have a great day

MT
Mary T.
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with William. He said he has used this business for 30 years because of their quality service.

thank you Mary and Todd for the great review, always great seeing you both

DAVID C.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/22/2017
not sure what this review means
I had a cabin air filter installed and I believe that the labor cost was too high. The technician began by opening the hood and removing all the air filter hoses and engine covers. He was then told that it was a cabin filter. I believe I was charged with labor including the work to remove the wrong parts.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/11/2017

thank you for your review David, wither good or bad we need to know how we are doing.
will follow up with you with a phone call

YN
Yilong N.
Millwood, NY
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Yilong said the business was very convenient for him and he had an oil change and inspection done. They did a very good job.

Thank you Yilong for the 5 star review and trusting us with your car,

EH
EDWARD H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/15/2017
Consistently Excellent Service
Once again Fred and his gang provided timely, professional work on my car. Thanks to you all.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 08/20/2017

Thanks Ed, always great seeing you.

Cary S.
BMW 740i
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Cary said this facility does a nice job.

Hi Cary,
thanks for the 5 star review, we need to know if are job is done right and feed back helps a lot.