Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TREVOR T.
Pound Ridge, NY
08/11/2017
Flat fix
Fred's had a high volume of cars which had been dropped off for service, but he took the time to fix my wife's flat tire and got me under way in no time at all. He used a new type of internal tire patch rather than the "rubber stick" everyone else uses, so I feel more comfortable with the repair.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 08/20/2017

Thanks Trevor

914-762-1131
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/10/2017

Thank you Trevor,my pleasure always great to see you.

SG
STEVE G.
08/11/2017
Muffler pipe repair
Excellent work and customer service. An auto repair shop you can trust

Thanks Steve for the 5 star review.
we will do are best to keep your Camry on the road.

Thanks again Steve

LOUISE S.
White Plains, NY
Saab 9-3
08/10/2017
Friendly, hospitable, competent service.
Fred has been taking care of my several SAAB's over the years. Very reliable, friendly and gets the job done.

Thanks Louise, yes we have been with each other for many years.

914-762-1131

Thank you Louise always great seeing you and yes we go way back.

BRIAN S.
Hopewell Junction, NY
08/10/2017
Great service as usual
Great service as usual

Thanks Brian, always great seeing you

Thanks Brian

DF
David F.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
David said this business did a good job and it was reasonable.

Thanks Dave for the 5 star review know lets hope car is fixed

SHEILA B.
Armonk, NY
Volvo V50
08/07/2017
The staff and the service
Great service and excellent work as always.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 08/09/2017

Thanks Sheila for the 5 star review, means a lot to all of us and always great seeing you and John.

SY W.
Chappaqua, NY
08/04/2017
Trustworthy and Reliable
As usual, all the details on keeping my car safe and dependable have been taken care of at Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff.

Thanks Sy we want to see that car hit 300k miles
always great seeing you.

Mary M.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said Fred is very pleasant and friendly, and he listens carefully to any complaints. He is very experienced and meticulous in his work, and he does what he can to resolve any problems.

Thank you Mary for the great review, we strive to be the best at what we do, thanks for the 5 stars and always a pleasure working with you.

GP
Gisela P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Gisela said the business was pleasant and to the point. When she came in for her appointment they were waiting for her. They were very responsible and she will be back for future services.

Thank you Gisela for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my staff.

BD
BILL D.
Millwood, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
08/03/2017
thanks to the great Team at Fred's
Always convenient, efficient and pleasant. Made sure my daughter's car was good to go before her Trip! awesome and thank you !

Thanks Bill

JIM L.
GMC Yukon
07/27/2017
2004 GMC Yukon
As usual, sterling performance by mechanics. I am fully satisfied with the results of my truck's visit! Than You all. JIm

Thanks Jim means a lot to all of us, especially me you and I go way back

J.  Fred Indorf

Dennis M.
Volvo S60
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Dennis said they were great. They took him in early and they explained the repairs. They did the job for a good price and his vehicle is running great. He thanked them a lot for the great work and great service they provided.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/23/2017

thank you Dennis for the 5 star review, means a lot to me and my crew.
Sincerely

KA
Kristin A.
Nissan JUKE
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Kristin said the business was responsive, efficient and they had good communication. Everything has worked out so far.

Thanks Kristin for the 5 star review means a lot to me and my staff.

Steven S.
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Phyllis. She said the business was friendly, considerate and thorough. She said she appreciates Fred for driving her across the street to sit at another facility.

Thank you Steve and Phyllis for the 5 star review, means a lot to us and my crew, always a pleasure seeing you both.
Sincerely

Kevin M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business was efficient and he was pleased with the service and he will continue to use this business.

Thank you Kevin for the five star review means a lot to me and my staff.

TL
TARA L.
BMW 328xi
07/20/2017
Great!
Always convenient, efficient and pleasant.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/22/2017

Thanks Tara for the 5 star review, means a lot to us and my crew
we strive to do are best.

LH
LEIF and JOAN H.
Volvo S40
07/18/2017
Fred's Auto repair is amazing!
There are a few things that are most important in making living in a place important-- good schools, good shops, and a good mechanic. We have now lived in the area for 10 years and we have gone through a few mechanics and finally we found not just a good mechanic but a great mechanic! Fred has always cared about our cars, not had us do unneeded repairs and have always done great work! Recent changes have just made the business even better-- texts with the recommended work and an explanation about why should be done and what can wait, email confirmation about appointments and very good personal phone calls while work is being done and updates. We have thought about moving to another part of the country but we cannot think of doing that now because we would lose the best mechanic we have ever had! I would give Fred's 10 stars if I could!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/21/2017

hi Joan you have by far blown my socks off with your review, thank you so much, we will keep on inproving to bring you the best car care ever, my staff loved what you had to say just got to keep there heads from swelling, thanks again.

ED
ERNIE D.
07/12/2017
another good experience
as usual Fred's was able to figure out and fix the problems my car was having, and I am once again a satisfied customer. Thanks!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/15/2017

Thanks Ernie for the 5 star review, glad we were able to help
your review means a lot to me and my crew.

RD
Radisha D.
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Radisha said this business was on time, and they got oil changed on short notice.

Thank you Radisha for the 5 star review, means a lot to us and my crew.

MA
Matt A.
Mazda CX-5
07/06/2017 Category: Service
Matt said this business provided timely service and communicated well with him. His vehicle was finished before he expected it to be.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/12/2017

Thanks Mat for the five star review
means a lot to me and my crew