Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

HAMISH T.
Chrysler 200
10/31/2017
Really good work
Nice people, efficient service.

Julia M.
New York
Hyundai Accent
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Julia said Taylor is the best. The business is amazing. They were very detailed.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 11/01/2017

Thank you Julia, always nice seeing you

RZ
RASHIDE Z.
Millwood, NY
10/24/2017
They are just great
I trust like and love them
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/25/2017

Thank you, always great talking with you and the grandkids,be well.

J. Fred Indorf, owner

JIM C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/20/2017
Easy experience, accurate timeframes and estimates
All of the people I met and was helped by in this shop was able to meet or exceed my expectations. Thank you for a place I can bring my car and not have to worry about anything else.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/23/2017

Thanks Jim, we are just one big happy family here and you are part of that.
thanks for the five star review.

JOHN H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/18/2017
Always fair, always a great repair
Fred's is our go to shop, they're always fair about the repairs, the process to repair and the cost. Fred hires mechanics who understand their technical skills and will work hard to diagnose and resolve any issue you've got. If they can't find the issue they will let you know and talk with you until they do find it - without racking up a huge hourly bill. They're invested in keeping your car running instead of the new "disposable" thinking. I am very impressed with their efforts to treat every one the same and with equal level of intelligence, man or woman
You will not be shown a condescending attitude! Work with Fred and his team, you won't be disappointed.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you John, people like you make me never think about retiring, always a pleasure working and chatting with you and Missy. The review you gave us is teriffic thanks again.

DONNA and JIM G.
Nissan cube
10/18/2017
No worries
You can always trust Fred to take care of your car.

Thanks Jim

David S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/17/2017 Category: Service
David said the staff were really friendly. They were honest with their work and they did not provide any unnecessary services.

MV
MARY V.
Montrose, NY
10/11/2017
Explains work in detail,friendly, and prices fair
Liked being spoken to as an intelligent person and everything explained why needed to be done

SY W.
Somers, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/08/2017
Friendly, Reliable Service
Dropped and picked up my 2012 Subaru, in for 90,000 mile servicing. Got it done. No surprises, ever at Fred's Auto Repair.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/11/2017

Thanks Sy for the 5 star review means a lot to my staff and me.
always a pleasure seeing you and your wife.

DOUG D.
10/06/2017
Always Satisfied
Excellent customer service as usual!
Great overall service!

thanks Doug for the five star review means a lot to me and my staff.

Mary M.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Mary said this business did a great job. Fred went above and beyond her expectations for service. The business she went to before retired and the owner takes his vehicle to this business now. She has recommend this business to others for service. They are the best is Westchester.

Thank you Mary for this review means a lot to me and my staff.

MICHAEL L.
10/05/2017
Skilled diagnostics and mechanical work. Excellent customer service.
I had a bit of an emergency today and appreciate your finding the time to fit my car in. Please note that my name is Susan, not Michael.

thank you Susan and Michael we try to do the best we can
your review is very important to us even if we mix up your names.

JULIA/CHRIS L.
10/03/2017
Fast and fair service
The folks at Fred's serviced our car and gave an easy to review and approve quote before getting started on the repair work they found - overall a seamless and pleasant experience.

Thank you Julia and Chis for the five star review, one of our goals is the make auto repair as painless as possible.

TOM S.
New York
10/03/2017
Another great service job.
Thanks to the gang--my vehicle is running like a top.

Thanks Tom

HR
Hans R.
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Hans said he and his family has been customers at this facility for a long time. He has always been satisfied and he said he hopes they stay in business for a long time.

Thanks Hans always great seeing you

WT
WARREN W. T.
09/23/2017
Courteous and prompt service
Courteous and prompt service
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/23/2017

thanks Warren, great seeing you and thanks for the 5 stars.

JY
JUDY Y.
09/21/2017
Fred
Fred 's attention gives me the impression that I am his only customer.

thank you Judy, its really great seeing you and your husband again, love talking with you.

Carrie C.
Pleasantville, NY
Pontiac Vibe
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said she like that they were set up to where the customer could see the progress online.

Thank you Carrie for the 5 star review,means a lot to me and my crew.

PM
PHYLLIS M.
NY
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/12/2017
Always a goid experience
All my experience with Fred's have been positive. I have confidence in their professionalism.

thank you Phillis, sorry we couldnt save your car.

KR
KENNY R.
Carmel, NY
09/02/2017
Car Inspection.
Christine answered the phone in a very professional manner and was very pleasant. I thought they were very thorough with the inspection of my car .Thankfully there were no problems that needed to be corrected. Would definitely recommend to a friend or family member .
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/10/2017

Thanks Ken sorry i missed you but see you soon.