ES
ED S.
07/06/2019
Fusion
Friendly and efficient no-nonsense approach. Work done on time. Even fixed something I had forgotten to mention.

KUNDA M.
07/05/2019
Great Service!!
Barry and Fred always provide great service everytime we take our vehicles in for service. Great at communicating with us and very knowledgeable.

JUDY H.
Nissan Maxima
06/29/2019
Always pleasant and give honest information regarding problems and costs
I have never had a problem with work done -- time ready met as well.

SI
STACIE I.
06/23/2019
Fred is terrific
I have been using the Wrenchouse for years. Their work is always quality at a fair price. I totally trust Fred's recommendations, advice and expertise.

JOHN M.
Audi TT
06/22/2019
THE BEST
Efficient, dependable, timely, cost-friendly, professional, skilled, informed start to explain why Fred and his team are the go-to mechanics in the East Bay. I'm always grateful my neighbor said "Don't take your car to anyone but Fred." And I don't.

06/18/2019
Friendly, customized service
Friendly, customized service done on a timely basis and with respect to me and my car.

BRIDGET H.
Honda Element
06/18/2019
Quick
Thank you for being so fast.

AP
AMY P.
06/17/2019
Honest and convenient.
Fred is honest and makes having my car serviced and repaired hassle free.

PF
Patrick F.
Emeryville, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the business does very good work and they are communicative, and he has been with them for 15 years.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/15/2019
Trustworthy
Honest evaluation of my car’s problem, reasonable prices and was ready when promised. Fred went above & beyond to test my battery and give me an honest appraisal of the problem.

JJ
JESSE J.
Oakland, CA
Scion xB
06/13/2019
Great service, good communication, fair, reliable, and fast
We love this place, we always feel like we’re getting good advice, and we’re being taken care of.
I’d recommend them to my mom.

Kim B.
Volvo S40
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Kim said they solved the problem, they were available, they are great, they are friendly and they are reasonably priced.

Debbie P.
Oakland, CA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the service was excellent.

STEFFEN B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/07/2019
Great service, but price a bit high
Great experience. Dropped off a thirty year old Miata that had trouble starting on Sunday night without announcing it. I feared that not having an appointment would delay the work. Called on Monday morning, added a few small repair requests, and they got to the diagnostics right away. Tuesday afternoon the car started again properly, the oil was changed, the air vents washed out, and the window cranks moved smoothly again. All done well. Communication was pleasant and effective.

What makes me take off the fifth star is the pricing. I replaced the gas pump in the past myself and got the part for $55 at O'Reilly's. Fred's charged $200 for the pump plus $100 for a "used pump assy", not clear what that even is. I expected a shop to charge maybe $100 for the $55 part, but not $300 (all prices excluding labor).

Dan S.
Dodge Dakota
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the business was knowledgeable, honest, and prompt. Everything seems to be working with his vehicle.