DAVID P.
Saab 9-3
02/21/2020
Great people!
If you are looking for a great, honest, capable, place to service your car or truck, you just found them!

Michele M.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Michele said the staff were very polite and she liked the service.

AG
ALLEGRA G.
Richmond, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/18/2020
Excellent Service, As Always
Finding a mechanic you can trust is important but often difficult. So happy, I stumbled across this hardworking, honest team. Thank you, Fred and team. Until next time!

Joe P.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he has recommended this business several times.

LT
Lily T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Lily said this business has good service, They did what needed to be done and her vehicle was fixed the same day.

RI
ROBERT I.
Hayward, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/14/2020
Very good customer service
Actually wanted to do the right work, gave me thorough answers, and charged me reasonably

AH
ANNE H.
02/13/2020
Fast service at a good price
My car was serviced in under 1 hour at a reasonable price.

Robert W.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he likes the business.

MJ
MARK J.
Honda Element
01/27/2020
honest, explain things, not condescending to my daughter, understands older cars.
the only glitch was my prev . 2 visits took a bit of expense to diagnose an ignition switch.
. it may have been tricky.....but repair costs are always fair.
and we trust them ...and my daughter brought in our truck last week. .

Chip M.
Volvo V40
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Chip said they explained everything thoroughly, did what he wanted them to do and it was good.

BA
Benjamin A.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Benjamin said he has been going there for 2 years and they do a good job.

Hayward, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/21/2020
The way a business should be run...
I've moved around the country. Each time, I have researched to find a reliable, trustworthy mechanic near where I live. Since I moved to the Bay area in 2016, the one shop that meets my level of trust, honesty and intelligence are the staff that Fred had hired, and Fred himself. Anyone can buy the parts. Competence and experience are why you visit a mechanic. Unless you can do it yourself... and if you can, you are not reading this review anyway.

All you have to do is ask, "what are my options?" and you will get an honest answer. You may not be happy about it, because you love your sports car like I do mine... but the car's problems are not their fault. They are trying to help you understand a possibly complex and difficult problem... whatever the costs may be.

JONI K.
Laytonville, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/16/2020
I highly recommend this shop! I will be back
I had a great experience at Fred’s Wrenchouse. They communicated very clearly, they took care of every detail that we had discussed, they quoted accurately, and they were able to get it done right away. My first experience at Fred’s was awesome. It inspired me to write a review.

PD
PATRICK D.
01/15/2020
Very busy auto shop but if you schedule in an appointment it’s no problem. They even opened up early and let me drop off the car and go before they were even set up for the day. Staff are great people. Really know their stuff and are happy to explain everything. I’ll be back for sure.

NK
Niall K.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Niall said the business does great work and it went well. He said the work that was completed was easy to do.