AH
AIMEE H.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/20/2019
Always excellent service from start to finish
Always excellent service from start to finish, that's why we continue to come back. I always recommend them when the topic of cars come up

DIANE D.
Toyota Celica
10/16/2019
Limping In, Cruising Out Next Day
My car overheated coming through the tunnel, the needle escalating to a dangerous red. I knew Fred’s Wrenchouse was close enough to make it, while steam poured out from under the hood. Fred stood in a parking space on the street in front of his shop while I moved my overheating vehicle into place. Later that day Fred called to say I needed a new radiator and my car would probably be ready the next day. It was and I’m back in business. Thank you Fred and Barry for your kind attention and for quickly getting me back on the road. I greatly appreciate your expertise and care.

DAVID G.

AG
Angelo G.
Mazda 626
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said he has taken a number of vehicles to Fred. He said the business does the work right the first time and is very prompt.

PS
PAUL S.
Volvo 240
knowledgable
I have an '88 Volvo.Fred knows the model from experience,difficult to find nowadays.

MARC D.
They Know What They're Doing
The catalytic converter in my 1999 Accord was stolen, and and Barry, Fred, and the crew over at Fred's Wrenchouse fixed it for a very reasonable price, while keeping the costs down so my insurance company didn't consider it to be a total loss. Thanks, guys. You rock.

KIM B.
Saturn VUE
An honest shop
Took my car in because it was completely dead. Dreading the scenario we just went through with my daughter's car but it turned out to just be a dead battery. Didn't try to tell me it was something else and charged me minimal amount for the time they spent checking it out thoroughly to be sure that was all that was wrong. Sad that I'm surprised at honest service but thrilled to have a place to get it.

MN

APINUN R.
Oakland, CA
10/02/2019
Power Steering Fix
Been coming to Fred's for over a year and always does great honest work.

Nissan Rogue
10/01/2019
Awesome Service!
My car wouldn’t start, Called Freds and they were able to accept my car immediately and was done done same day! Great service!!

ROSS G.
Berkeley, CA
Nissan Pickup
09/28/2019
They know me and treat me well. My truck is always fixed right and I can depend on their work. When it is fixed it is fixed.
I like Fred's Wrenchouse. It may be tightly packed but things get done and done well. That is why I keep coming back. Trust.

DN
Drew N.
Nissan Frontier
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Drew said that they did a great job. It was done on time at the price they said it would be. The work has held up well. The main thing is that they explained things well as they went through.

09/18/2019
Great Service!
Extremely friendly and professional service at a reasonable price!

Jim S.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business explained everything they were going to do. They got the wrong part so it was delayed a few days, but they told him.

Allen B.
Dodge Durango
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Allen said the service was good and he likes the guy.