SL
SHALLE L.
10/28/2020
Fred's Wrenchouse is the best!
I have been taking my cars to Fred and Barry for over 10 years. Trustworthy, reliable and reasonable prices.

BG
Betty G.
Ford Five Hundred
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Betty said they've been in business for a long time, she trusts them, they're efficient, and it's not difficult to get in.

CE
Chelsea E.
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Chelsea said everything was great. Everything was wonderful. They took every precaution possible considering COVID.

DON D.
Ford Transit Connect Van
10/26/2020
Customer service

JASMIN T.
10/26/2020
Great place
Fred's Wrenchouse does excellent work. I'm always so pleased with their professionalism and honesty.

WM
William M.
10/23/2020 Category: Service
William said when he went to this business, he got good service.

BK
BETTRIETTA K.
Toyota Echo
10/22/2020
Battery on demand
After work was scheduled on one vehicle, the second shuttle car lost juice in front of Fred's. No problem. Instant solution: installed a fresh battery on the spot!

AC
ALAN C.
10/21/2020
Great work ALWAYS
Good work completed on time and a fair price

Volkswagen Golf
10/21/2020
Honest feedback. Super quick labor. Low prices
As usual, communication with mechanic is very good and honest. Repairs are done very quickly. Prices are low, and mechanic will try to make you spend only the necessary. Would totally recommend

SCOTT M.
Mazda CX-5
10/20/2020
Great
Thank tou for reliable service.

ALICE S.

BETSY P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/16/2020
Definitely Come Here
I've been coming here for years. Fred and Barry are kind and patient and always make time to talk through any concerns I have. I really appreciate that they always talk me through procedures and never talk down to me.

Both Fred and Barry always remember me and my vehicles (1997-2012, Ford and Toyota), and they've been willing to continue to work on my 20+-year-old car. And speaking of old vehicles, they often give me a hit list of repairs that could be done and repairs that must be done—I appreciate having all of the information about the state of the vehicle and also the help assessing what the most cost-effective plan forward might be.

In the past, Barry has kindly provided me with printouts and reminders of previous repairs when I've misplaced my personal records. He's just upgraded their system to an online one, where I can access that info myself, which is also really helpful.

Couldn't recommend Fred's Wrenchouse more.

AH
ANNE H.
10/15/2020
Went the extra mile
I brought my toyota prius in for routine maintenance. A check engine light was on. Fred said it might just be that the gas cap was not put back on in the right way, and to let him know if it came back on. It has not come back on. Thanks Fred! I'll be more careful about putting the gas cap on.

OD
OTIS D.
Buick LeSabre
10/04/2020
Great customer service !!
Fred and Barry are AWESOME !! Their customer service is A1 !! This business doesn’t try to rip you off .....like some mechanics do. They don’t bs around and will have you back on the road feeling confident about your repairs !! I’ll definitely be taking my car to them again, when needed !!

TA
TOM A.
09/11/2020
No fuss, no muss (well, a little grease but that’s expected)
Highly recommended