Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Verified Customer on 01/20/2018
"Oil Change"
Service visit was good, but they didn't wash the car. When I bought it, one of the selling points was that they wash it at every service visit.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 07:46 AM
Stephen L. on 01/17/2018
"Car repair"
Work was done on time and correctly.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/17/2018 03:41 AM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Hello Stephen. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

John S. on 01/16/2018
"Easy experience"
the facilities are always clean and the staff is always courteous
Review Created: 01/16/2018 02:25 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Hello John. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Giovanni B. on 01/16/2018
"Exceptional Service"
The service department thoroughly explained what repairs needed to be done as well as recommended maintenance. Very knowledgeable and reputable dealership to deal with.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:36 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Hello Giovanni. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs.

Verified Customer on 01/13/2018
"Great service "
Friendly & efficient
Review Created: 01/13/2018 07:38 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Good morning! Thank you for the kind words.  I would like to thank you for taking the fine to fill out out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

James S. on 01/13/2018
"Waiting!!"
I am waiting for a part that was supposed to be in on Tuesday. I still have not heard anything about the part.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/13/2018 06:54 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Hello James.  I would like to thank you for taking the fine to fill out out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. I will look into the part that was ordered and follow up with you later today. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Verified Customer on 01/12/2018
"Great Service"
service department always friendly and helpful
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 06:29 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Good morning! I would like to thank you for taking the fine to fill out out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Michael D. on 01/11/2018
"Great and fast service"
Good chocolate cookies and coffee.
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 01/11/2018 05:46 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Hello Michael. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future needs. Rest assured, we will always have cookies available. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Jennifer B. on 01/10/2018
"Great Service!"
The environment is super and service staff are very polite and well-versed in their area of expertise.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/10/2018 06:20 AM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Hello Jennifer. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I appreciate the feed back and I am looking into the on line appointment issue you encountered. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Kim K. on 01/09/2018
"Service"
Great service and they ask before they do anything extra.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/09/2018 02:14 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Good morning Kim. I would like to thank you for the kind words and also taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, feel free to contact me.

Melvin M. on 01/08/2018
"Melmac"
We have never had a bad experience. Tim our service tech does top quality work. He keeps you informed and clearly identifies what and why it needs to be done. The new service manager had a great attitude and was helpful to save us some money. That was a nice surprise. Think the new flok program will also be helpful.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 01:28 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Good Morning! I would like to thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Diana B. on 01/06/2018
"Tim and company answered questions about car care"
...about Hyundai alerts, took care of my recall w/o an appointment for this, when i showed for inspection
they gave me advice on snow tires for this Elantra, being its so bad in the snow...
as a matter of fact, my referral, Kathy Carey, who bought an Elantra at Freedom, traded it for a Jeep not too long after buying, being she could not get up her hill to home!!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 01/06/2018 03:53 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Hello Diana. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Trevor E. on 01/05/2018
"So far so good."
Cost more than expected for brakes, everything else was great.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/05/2018 07:02 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Hello Trevor. I would like to apologize for not being able to provide you with the 5 star experience you were expecting. We make every effort to make sure our prices are fair and competitive. We appreciate your business and if there is anything I can do for you, please contact me.

Sheila S. on 01/05/2018
"Great service as usual!"
My inspection and tire rotation were done in a very timely manner. The service writer was pleasant and made sure he got all pertinent info needed. Work was performed quickly and I was notified as soon as it was completed.
Review Created: 01/05/2018 03:40 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Hello Sheila. I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Eric B. on 01/04/2018
"Great first experience "
My family has had less then stellar experience at our local Hyundai dealer, I decided to give freedom a shot even though it was out of the way for 3 recall notices on our Santa Fe, the staff was really nice and they took care of all my concerns without issue. Thanks!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018 06:24 AM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Hello Eric. I would like to thank you for the kind words and taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Verified Customer on 01/03/2018
"Appointment "
Appointments should not be scheduled during technicians break time . Appointment made online then when arrived told it was there break. Eliminate this time slot online.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/03/2018 09:53 PM

Hello.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I appreciate your feedback and will certainly look into rectifing our scheduling issue. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Francisco M. on 01/03/2018
"Great Customer service,Thank you..."
Very clean place to hang out at while getting vehicle serviced,comfortable like my Sonata... Thank you will not go anywhere else... Freedom Hyundai is the way to go.... 👍
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/03/2018 10:14 AM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Hello Francisco. I would like to thank you for the kind words and taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Verified Customer on 01/01/2018
"Repair dept was excellent"
Very Professional and nice.
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 07:53 PM

Hello.

Christopher O. on 12/30/2017
"Excellent Service"
I always receive excellent service from Hyundai. They always accompany my needs and I'm grateful for it. Thank you for your wonderful service!!!
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 06:28 AM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Hello Christopher. I would like to thank you for the kind words and taking the time to fill out our survey. We do appreciate your business and look forward to taking of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.

Kevin M. on 12/29/2017
"Annual Inspection"
Service was prompt and thorough. The individuals that I interfaced with were very pleasant and willing to do what it took to ensure my service met my expectations.
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017 03:32 PM
Clyde M. at Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Hi Kevin. I want to thank you for  taking the time to fill out our survey. We do appreciate your service and look forward to taking care of your future service needs. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact me.