Sterling S.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
great service
fast and friendly service
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

CV
Charles V.
Pine Grove, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service at Freedom Hyundai!
Special and constant thanks to the Service Department at Freedom Hyundai! We had our 2019 Kona for just a few weeks, and came out of an appointment to find that someone hit our driver-side door with their passenger-side door, leaving a crease and scuff in the middle of our door. Being mere mortals, our angst grew with each opening our the driver-side door... until my husband mentioned it to Cory Spotts during the next oil change appointment, and he made us an appointment to have the door repaired perfectly several days later, for a fantastic price... and even supplied us with a loaner car for our convenience! I cannot say how much we appreciate the people at the Service Department! And also thanks to Stephen Eberhardt for several years of excellent assistance at Freedom, when we serviced earlier vehicles ! Truly EXCELLENT representatives of an EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP!
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you Charles for the 5 star survey!

We are grateful for your time with us.

Have an awesome weekend!

Blandon, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
Jack help us out to buy perfect vehicles for us. Great Service.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Thank you for the great survey!

We are thankful for you and your business with us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any vehicle needs.

Have a great weekend!

Denise M.
Blandon, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Staff/Service
Anytime I have had to deal with the service staff at Freedom Hyundai they have been nothing but polite, accommodating and professional.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you Denise for the 5 star survey and the nice words!

We are thankful for you and your business with us.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Coaldale, PA
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 star survey!

We appreciate you and the time you spent with us.
We are here for all your vehicle needs.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

LN
Lesley N.
Mohrsville, PA
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great service; timely and everything explained. Very satisfied....just bought our 4th Hyundai with Freedom Hyundai. Loyal customers!
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you Lesley for the 5 star survey and the nice comment!

We are very happy to serve and are grateful for your business with us.

Enjoy your week!

John B.
Temple, PA
Fast, Fair, and Friendly service
WOW
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to see your visit went well! If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

KF
Kathleen F.
Pottsville, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/10/2020 Category: Service
While my needs were an oil change and an inspection, everything was handled well. Free inspection and half off my first oil change was great too!!
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and pleased to hear your visit went well! If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

David M.
Long Pond, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great fast service!
Service department takes my car in and drops it off at my office when they have completed the work. Staff is friendly and is always happy to help.²
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

PL
Pamela L.
Nescopeck, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
I give this service department an A+++. Staff great, service great..
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate the positive feedback and are pleased to hear your visit went well. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

TF
Theresa F.
New Tripoli, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service and friendly staff!
Everyone is always so nice, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable!

My only suggestion is: I wish they would replace the massage chairs. They were amazing! They were so great that I got one for my home. They were a definite added customer service benefit!!!
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you Theresa for the excellent survey & the nice comments!

We are thankful for you, your business, the time you spend with us.
Have an awesome week!

Rhonda S.
Bernville, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Service for car
I depend on this dealer to service my car and they seem to always do a good job to keep it running. It was bought new from this dealer 10 years ago so I would buy from them again if I were car shopping which I am not and do not expect to.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Orwigsburg, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Service Department Excellent
Recently, on two occasions, our 2014 Sante Fe sport suffered mechanical issues which forced the car into “limp mode”. Each time, the service manager at Freedom Hyundai made ever attempt to ensure our vehicle was serviced as soon as possible and provided a loaner vehicle for our use. I previously had a negative experience with the sales staff at this dealership but I cannot speak highly enough for the tremendous customer service provided by the service manager at Freedom Hyundai. He is an asset to that organization.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for the great survey and the nice words!

We are grateful for you and the time you spent with us.

Have a great week!

CV
Charles V.
Pine Grove, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service at Freedom Hyundai!
I cannot praise Freedom Hyundai enough for all the usual service we have been given while owning 2 Hyundai's! An excellent staff complements a great vehicle and general product (2015 - Bought a Hyundai Tucson, then traded in for a 2019 Kona)! And there are gifted technicians who we never meet, yet, who release our car after service with all issues addressed with satisfactory results. But, as far as my husband and I are concerned, the BRIGHTEST STAR in the Freedom Hyundai Sky, is the Service Manager named Corey Spotts! This young man goes over and beyond to ensure that all customers leave the Dealership with a smile, because all concerns have been met with kindness, consideration and respect. Corey is an excellent asset to Freedom Hyundai, and I truly pray that he is made to know that he is greatly appreciated not only pleased customers... but by his superiors at Freedom, as well!
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you Charles for the 5 star survey and the extremely nice comments!
I agree completely about your comments about Corey.
We are crazy about him as well.
He will certainly see your comments.
We are truly grateful for you and your business.

Have a great weekend!

FW
Francis W.
Orwigsburg, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Car service
steve makes you feel welcomed at the service Dept. He is an asset to the dealership
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you Francis for the 5 star survey & the nice words!

It is our pleasure to have you guys as customers of ours.
I look forward to seeing you guys everytime you come in.

Happy New Year!