Overall Rating 4.8260843/5Overall Rating 4.8260843/5Overall Rating 4.8260843/5Overall Rating 4.8260843/5rating 4.8260843
Overall Rating 2.52174/5Overall Rating 2.52174/5rating 2.52174rating 2.52174rating 2.52174

James D.
Kutztown, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Had my Elantra in for inspection and oil change and they got to it right away with no wait. Very pleased with the speed and efficiency of the service department.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! If there is ever anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

LN
Lesley N.
Mohrsville, PA
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Timely service, explanation of procedure to be done
This is our third car with this dealership. Service is always a positive experience. Love having the option of pick up and loaner for the day. And got my car washed!
Always recommend this Dealership and Hyundai!
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Lesley for the great survey and the kind words!

We truly appreciate you and your business with us.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

Susan S.
Saint Clair, PA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service. I bring my vehicle to Freedom Hyundai for all my car's service needs.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

GS
George S.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and cordial service.
Service completed promptly
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you George for the 5 star survey!

It is a pleasure to have you as a customer.
Look forward to your next visit with us.

Tamaqua, PA
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Car wash
Service completed was great. Especially since I missed my original appointment. Car wash was more of a rinsing instead of a washing.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!

We take these surveys very seriously.
Sounds like we did pretty good but did a poor wash job on your vehicle.
Please stop in anytime during business hours and we will do a much better wash for you.

Russell S.
Blandon, PA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/13/2019 Category: Service
nice people good service
comments
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! If there is anything we can to do help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

WW
William W.
Barnesville, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car
Would definitely recommend this car dealership not only for how professional they were but also for their service area!!
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you William for the 5 star survey and the nice comments!

We are grateful for you and your business with us.
Looking forward to your next visit with us.

JO
John O.
Frackville, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Good job as always.
done quickly and correctly.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you John for the 5 star survey!

We are grateful for you spending time with us.
Look forward to your next visit with us.

Shoemakersville, PA
service
great service1
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star survey!

We appreciate you spending time with us.
See you next time!

David G.
Jim Thorpe, PA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
service
it was great sevice
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you Dave for the great survey!

It is always our pleasure to serve.

AW
Alvarine W.
Pottsville, PA
Good overall
I was happy with the service manager. What I'm not happy about is the fact that I had to pay for my oil change . When I bought my truck they said my oil changes would be free.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Alvarine for the 5 star survey!

If you have any pricing questions moving forward, please contact me.
We value you and your business tremendously.

Leroy B.
Lebanon, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
very nice people and good service and on time.
I would like to ask a question. First, though, the service at Freedom Hyundai has been excellent. My question is based solely on location. Can I have my service appointments changed to a closer dealer since we have moved, and maintain all the discounts and special service, such as free state inspection. There is a closer dealership on Cumberland Street in Lebanon.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and your business. We would love to be the ones to continue servicing your vehicle in the future. Many of the special services that we offer here at Freedom are dealer specific perks. I unfortunately am unable to speak for the other dealership in regards to services they offer, or what they will or will not honor.

If you have any other questions, or there is anything I can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Temple, PA
09/10/2019 Category: Service
New inspection and change of oil - pretty quickly
It was convenient to take my car to the dealer for new inspection, change of oil, etc. they even washed my car. We sat down at the dealer’s place and waited there til they were finished with my car. They did a good job.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the great survey!

We truly appreciate you and your business with us.
Have a great rest of your week!

Steve

John B.
Temple, PA
09/07/2019 Category: Service
The Staff, the service, and the perks
Fast, Fair, Friendly staff, I love the perks that they provide, if I could give them 6 stars I would
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you Jack for the great survey!
Thank you also for the kind words.

Have a great weekend!

Ashley S.
Shillington, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Freedom Hyundai, takes care of their customers.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you Ashley for the great survey!

We take these surveys seriously.
Enjoy the weekend!

David S.
Kutztown, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly, efficient service
Very courteous and informative, did the work quickly and completely. While waiting, watched a service manager patiently attend to an irate customer for 45 minutes and never lost his composure. (IMO, the customer’s issue, one of wear and tear of tires, was not any fault of dealership). Great people, great vehicles.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you Dave for the 5 star survey!
Thank you also for the kind words.

We appreciate you and your business with us.

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer B.
Orwigsburg, PA
Freindly, efficient service!
I always receive friendly, efficient service at Freedom Hyundai.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate the positive feedback and the kind words. If there is ever anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thanks,

Fleetwood, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2019 Category: Service
It a good car!
My car is 7 yr old has120,000 miles +on it, and I've had no trouble with it. Except for normal ones. And it been in 2 accident . And several mishap. All but 1 my fault. And she runs great. I make sure i go to the Hyundai dealer for my maintence work. Because they know my car the best.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey ad the 5 star review! You said it right, our technicians know your vehicle inside and out, and we are thankful you give us the opportunity to keep everything in check! If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Matthew L.
Oley, PA
2011 Hyundai Accent
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, quick, honest
My experiences here have been mostly good but this most recent appointment was the best. Besides being friendly and professional, the turnaround time was really quick and they were honest enough to tell me that I didn’t need all of the services that I thought I did.
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you Matthew for the nice words and the great survey!

We consider our customers as family and treat them as such. We would not sell something not needed to our own family right?
Anyway, we value you and your business tremendously.

FM
Francisco M.
Reading, PA
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service,friendly people,very nice place to visit,while getting vehicle serviced...
Freedom is the way to go for all your vehicle needs,even to purchase a new car,you get so much with your purchase,I wouldn’t go any where else!!!! I am thankful of the staff there,keep up the good work!!!!
STEPHEN C E. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Wow Francisco!
Thank you for your comments and the 5 star survey!

We value you and your business with us tremendously.
Have a great week!