Overall Rating 4.8235271/5Overall Rating 4.8235271/5Overall Rating 4.8235271/5Overall Rating 4.8235271/5rating 4.8235271
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Melvin M.
Girardville, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Melmac
The service department is efficient and does a great job. Koury always keeps you informed and is very personable and easy to talk to. He ensures all work is done.

JJ
James J.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Great job people
Great job will come again
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and providing us with a 5 star review. We look forward to continuing to serve you and help with your vehicles needs both now and the future.

DY
Donna Y.
Blandon, PA
Satisfied
Very happy with Freedom Hyundai from purchasing my vehicle as well as the service after the sale. The staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. I make sure I tell anyone that’s interested in buying a vehicle, this is the place to see!

DT
Dale T.
Ashland, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
GREAT service
the people you have working there are great helpful explained everything and told us up front the problems we had and the wait time was less then we expeded I walked down to look at the new ones and a sales man was right there to help IVEN I told him just looking he told me anything he could help me with just ask "VERY "GOOD Service all around
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

New Ringgold, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2019 Category: Service
As Always, great visit!
I have been associated with this dealership for nine years and will not consider no other. I recently purchased my third vehicle and returned for my first oil change. Corey, Service Adviser, scheduled my appointment. Upon arrival attention and concerns were expressed with efficient speed. The whole process was professional. The lounge area was comfortable and I felt that I was given exceptional attention.

BK
Brenda K.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
Excellent communication From the time I made the appointment, during the service, and follow up. The only thing that could be improved is the email function of trying to schedule service and responding to service reminders
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

John S.
Leesport, PA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
quality
clean facility, courteous and timely service

Shoemakersville, PA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service. Stopped in to set up an appt and they did it for me right away.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Rhonda S.
Bernville, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Visit to Dealership for Service
My appointment was easy to make and they worked with me for my convenience. The car was there for inspection and normal service while I waited for it. They were very fast with the work and had the car done in no time. Everyone was helpful and friendly.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

TT
Thomas T.
Pottsville, PA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Personnel
Very efficient and prompt.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

SR
Stasia R.
Kunkletown, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable and always pleasant!
Great experience every time!
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear your visit went well! If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Joseph S.
Saint Clair, PA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light came on , needed checked fast
Job was done quick, in and out, as should for something minor, needed the job done right and quickly , as it was
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

WS
William S.
Zion Grove, PA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
very easy to work with and maintenance was great.
Bill S
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm sorry we were unable to provide you with the 5 star service that we strive for.  If there is ever anything we can do in the future to help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thanks,

Jeffrey L.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping with any future automotive needs you may have.

Frackville, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff very friendly and professional
Also again scheduling service at their lunch time happened to me before and made aware obviously never fixed
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

We apologize that we were unable to provide you with the 5 star service we strive to provide to each and every customer we serve. If there is anything we can do to improve or if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to let us know and contact us immediately

CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Mary,

We reached out to you a few time since your review, we would like to discuss this with you.  Please contact me at 484-223-4903.

Thanks Chad

John S.
Orwigsburg, PA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
comfortable and everyone is very nice
awesome
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Donna G.
Pottstown, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/01/2019 Category: Service
The friendly, courtesy atmosphere and skilled technicians.
Freedom has an employee Jason L, Hyundai's Platinum Challenge December, 2018 highest score ever in thirteen years Hyundai has held the challenge. Freedom should do a press release on him and his accomplishment to let the public know the caliber employed at their dealership. I only go to Freedom to buy and for service.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate the positive feedback and the kind words! If there is ever anything we can do in the future to help out, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thanks,

VF
Venus F.
Hamburg, PA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/28/2018 Category: Service
The guys are so efficient
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Klingerstown, PA
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Nick was amazing
Amazing service department, only exception was the wash job was horrible, need better wash ethic on a black vehicle , my tuscon looked better when I brought it in
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! I apologize for the poor car wash. If you would like, next time you are in the area, please feel free to stop back in and I would be happy to get the car cleaned up properly for you. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 484-665-0130.