Overall Rating 4.8333306/5Overall Rating 4.8333306/5Overall Rating 4.8333306/5Overall Rating 4.8333306/5rating 4.8333306
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

Mary Jane R.
Orwigsburg, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Tucson work
As always, a very courteous visit.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey we look forward to serving you again in the future

Orwigsburg, PA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
review
Everyone is pleasant to deal with and always willing to assist.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Valley View, PA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
good experience
as always our trip for service on our care went smoothly, we will recommend Freedom Hyundai to our friends.

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I apologize we were unable to give you the 5 star experience that we strive for. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Russell S.
Blandon, PA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/15/2019 Category: Service
great service and the cookies and coffee are also good
see above

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

HW
Harold W.
Tamaqua, PA
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealership
They always treat me and my company well whether it's at the Toyota or the Hyundai dealership, they listen to my concerns and explain what they recommend to keep the car working as it should.

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the five star review! If there is ever anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

RP
Robert P.
Pottsville, PA
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service Once again
Called and asked for a quick check on my radiator, quick response and check...no charge.

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear your visit went well. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

John S.
Leesport, PA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Usual courteous speedy service
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide us the 5 star rating we strive for. We look forward to serving you along on the future.

Joseph S.
Hazle Township, PA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Friendly employees
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, and the 5 star review. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to helping with any automotive need you may have in the future.

TI
Terry I.
Shillington, PA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Another Outstanding Performance
Not only was my buying experience outstanding, my first scheduled service experience was outstanding as well!! Service personnel were friendly and professional, and I was on my way within a half an hour of my scheduled appointment. Great job, Freedom Hyundai! I will definitely be back!
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate the positive feedback and are pleased to hear your experience was great. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

John P.
Wernersville, PA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Freedom
Great staff always upbeat and helpful. I think they go beyond to make there customers happy.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We certainly do strive to provide the best customer service that we possibly can. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Tower City, PA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Always great
The team at Freedom Hyundai is always great and always making sure everything is running smoothly with my car.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and providing us with a 5 star review. We look forward to continuing to serve you and help with your vehicles needs both now and the future.

New Ringgold, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service and value!
I was towed in with a flat tire on a busy Saturday. Chad, the service adviser, noticed that I was due for an oil change , tire rotation, and I added several other items. There was no guarantee that I could be finished that day and was offered a loaner car. When I picked my car up on Monday I was pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the bill was.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Denver, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
quick service
Showed up a little early and was taken right away and the service was completed in half the estimated time.

JJ
James J.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
fast ; great
the only thing when you get your car wash not a very good job .I no its free can do a way better job.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to serving you now and in the future. We apologize for the wash issue and will work on correcting it moving forward

PM
Petra M.
Hamburg, PA
Appointment
Service and care is excellent!

Michelle W.
Ashland, PA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
The workers.
Always courteous and helpful, inspection was quick.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Michael D.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service and good prices.
Fast and great service along with good coffee and cookies.
Clean business and all employees are very helpful and friendly.
CHAD C. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Hamburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly
The service guys were nice & friendly, they answered my questions. Went in for 1st oil change & I was out within 30 minutes..
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

RU
Rose U.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Safe on the road
I like to take my car into Hyundai because I think it is important to know your vehicle is safe to be on the road. They go over the car and explain what they found and what needs to be corrected. Always courteous, supportive and knowledgeable.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Rose,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review! We appreciate the positive feedback, and are happy to hear we are able to help. If there is ever anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Good
Good
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Greetings,

Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.