Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Donald L.
Kutztown, PA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Yearly Insection , Oil & Filter Change
Prompt , friendly on time service, completed in little more than 1 hour.....comfortable customer waiting area with great coffee and cookies....free car wash.

Hello,
We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey, and the 5 star review! We strive to service your vehicle in the most efficient way as possible.

Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you at
your next visit!

CT
Charles T.
Fogelsville, PA
Outstanding
Great customer service. Excellent management. Couldn’t ask for a better experience

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, and the 5 star review! I appreciate the feedback and am happy to hear we were able to provide you with great service.
Thanks again, we look forward to help with any future automotive needs you may have!

CV
Candace V.
Pine Grove, PA
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Service at Freedom Hyundai!
Excellent Auto, fabulous service and technicians and SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES EACH AND EVERY TIME WE VISIT! We will stick with Freedom Hyundai!!

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, the 5 star review, and the kind words! Its always a pleasure having you guys here with us.

Orwigsburg, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Car
They took care of my car and made sure it was working correctly

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, and the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping with any future automotive needs you may have.

David G.
Jim Thorpe, PA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
good
did very good
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm sorry we were not able to provide you with the 5 star service that we strive for.
Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Donna H.
Bernville, PA
Rating of service
Chad called me to explain the consol was removed to make my repair which explained the dissarray.

I don't know
No comment

Greetings,
Im sorry we were not able to provide the 5 star service we aim for. We will be reaching out to you shortly to help answer any questions you may have.
Thanks.

Bernville, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
n/a
n/a
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback, and apologize for not being able to provide the 5 star service we aim for. I will be reaching out to you shortly to help answer any questions you may have.
Thanks,

Donald H.
Ashland, PA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Outrageous service prices
Overpriced service

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm sorry we were not able to provide you with the 5 star experience that we aim to provide. Feel free to call us with any questions in regards to our pricing or billing at our main line 484-665-0130.

Janice D.
Mohrsville, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
In my world there is always room for improvment,, I liked your help and hope to return.
I find just being a widow, I have a lot to learn about taking care of a car. I also appreciate the coupons that you sent
for service to the car, is a good way to save, some times men can be very intimidating. your man at the desk that day
was very nice. Janice D

Greetings,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey, we appreciate your feedback immensely. I'm sorry we were unable to deliver the 5 star service that we strive to provide. If there is ever anything we can do to help make servicing or maintaining your vehicle any easier in the future please do not hesitate to let us know.
We can always be reached at 484-665-0130.

Mary B.
Fredericksburg, PA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Car. Pickup
Don't understand why I left home. With a 12 sticker and when it was returned i had a 10 sticker. I lost 2 months

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback, and will be reaching out to you shortly to help answer any questions you may have.

WU
William U.
Reading, PA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
I had an 8:30 appt. Was there by 8:25 and was out by 9:00.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey and the five star review. We value your time, and do our best to service your vehicle in the most time efficient way possible.
Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Donna R.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick, polite
The gentlemen were very polite and service was quick and done well.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, and the five star review! We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

GG
Gregory G.
Newmanstown, PA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
the enging
The dealer was so timely and proficient that I am more than happy with their continued service and, frankly, they are keeping us as a Hyundai client.

Headquarters, however, during this long drawn out process of securing an engine, could not give me any details, still thinks the engine is on its way, proved abrasive and hedgy in phone calls and flat out told me that the Executives of the company do not communicate with their customers. That's a poor way to run a company and demand so much from the field at the same time. The dealer seems very successful in spite of the company's upper management. You're lucky to have them
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Greetings,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey, and the 5 star review! I appreciate the kind words in regards to us here at Freedom, and am happy to hear we were able to provide you with the service that we strive to provide to our customers. If there is ever anything we can do to help with any future automotive needs please do not hesitate to let us know.

Christine S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
Cory Spotts is an excellent service manager, he helped get our problem solved and gave us a nice loaner vehicle to use while our suv was fixed and also kept us updated on our vehicle.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, and the 5 star review! I appreciate the kind words, and am glad we were able to get everything taken care of for you. If there is every anything I can help you with in the future please don't hesitate to ask.

Jerilynne S.
Orwigsburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, competent.
I had a short window of time between other appointments one day so stopped in for an oil change. They were able to take care of that, plus a tire totation, in the time I had available.

I bought my Hyundai at a different dealer, which is now shut down for a fraud investigation. They were unable to honor the original dealer's promise of free oil changes but did give me a good discount. I only wish Hyundai America would make some effort to contact me. I purchased their vehicle on the strength if the dealer's promise, the dealer is shut down and no notice from the parent company.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, the kind words, and the 5 star review! I apologize for the lack of communication from Hyundai Corp, but if there is ever anything we can help with, whether it be future services, or any kind of questions at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us.You can always contact us at Freedom on our main line 484-655-0130

Thanks again, we look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs!

EK
Edward K.
Reading, PA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Reliable and dependable
Had my car serviced on 10-29-18
Didn’t have to wait long
My car was washed
And my total bill was fair

Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey, the kind words, and the 5 star review. We value your time, and strive to service your vehicle in the most time efficient way possible.

Michael W.
Bethel, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy Service
Friendly professionals that keep you informed of all service being done.

Greetings,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey, the five star review, and the kind words. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Melvin M.
Girardville, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Melmac
Koury and your team does an outstanding job. Your parts manager helped us select tires. I don’t remember his name but he was most helpful. Thanks to the service department. They are great

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, the 5 star review, and the kind words. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs.
Thanks again!

Schuylkill Haven, PA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
need more frendly people
people change not for the best . Love the car but service needs to improve
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I'm sorry we were unable to provide the 5 star service that we strive for. We will be reaching out to you shortly.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Freedom
Staff was courteous and efficient, from scheduling through to check out. Have used their service numerous times and never had a bad experience.
Corey S. from Freedom Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Greetings,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our survey, the kind words and the 5 star review. We strive to provide great service in the most time efficient way possible, and I am glad to hear we did not come up short.