Susan H.
Ford C-Max Energi
09/19/2020
The radio would not turn off
Steve a accepted my car without appointment, told me what the problem might be and what probably needd to be done and how long the car would need to be at F & P.

NS
Nick S.
09/19/2020
Great service. Technicians very polite.
I really like this place. You guys are very polite, you guys attended me very quickly and great price!

CP
Clarence P.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/17/2020
Steve Jabourian the owner has always provided great service and is willing to do everything to make sure you are satisfied. I’ve been a customer for over 25 years.

BJ
Bruce J.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/16/2020
Low stress
Efficient and very professional. Great service.

Daine S.
BMW M235i
09/16/2020
Great friendly service!
Got everything sorted out with my car and everything was done in a timely fashion. Would recommend.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
09/15/2020
Friendly, competent people.
Great garage, always fast, fair, competent.

AA
Artak A.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
09/15/2020
Best Mechanic shop in town.
These guys are awesome. That’s why my family and I always bring our cars here.

09/12/2020
The bedt
Steve and F&P are the best hands down in LA county

MK
Matthew K.
09/09/2020
As always, pefect
Fremont & Purdon have been taking care of my car for a few years now. They are always professional, fast, and affordable. I refuse to take my car anywhere else.

LW
Lacey W.
09/05/2020
Best mechanics in LA
I was brought here by my boyfriend who’s used Steve and Eric for years. As soon as I brought my car in I knew I was in good hands . They are super sweet, helpful and on top if getting the work done in a timely manor . I for sure won’t go anywhere else .

SK
Suzette K.
09/05/2020
My Chevrolet Malibu
FREMONT & PURDON, Inc excellent service they fix my car ...the dealership and few other car repairs places seem not to be able to find out what was wrong with my car ..my car Engine kept stopping on me at red lights, stop signs ... I would wait about ten seconds and start my car again yes in the middle of the street then final on Thursday my car just quit on me and didn’t start back good thing I was near home and my car was park at the curb ...I called my Mercedes Benz complete repair shop name IMPORT AUTO WORKS in Pasadena, Ca they introduce me to FREMONT & PURDON..I explain the car issue I had TRIPPLE AAA tow my car that afternoon by the next day Friday my car was fix the issue THE STARTER now my car start up and so far no issues thank you 😀

Joyce P.
Mazda RX-7
09/04/2020
Excellent work, excellent customer service
Work was done efficiently and in a timely manner.

MV
Monta V.
Lexus ES 330
09/02/2020
Honesty.
They are honest and fair.

CP
Clarence P.
09/01/2020
Great Owner with Great Service
As usual great service, Steve Jabourian has always provided courteous and great feedback on what’s wrong with your vehicle.

VA
Virginia A.
INFINITI FX35
08/31/2020
Excellence
I have been coming here for at least 7 years. Steve is honest, friendly and professional. Keeps my car 🚗 n excellent working condition. Shop does excellent work.