Marie L.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marie said she can't see her gas gauge. She went Saturday and it didn't even move. The facility was a nice place, with really nice people.

AA
Andrew A.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business inspected his vehicle at a reduced cost and explained how the issue was not as bad as he initially thought. All in all, they were very honest and affordable.

Jasmine W.
Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018
stellar work!
Thank you for your great work and excellent customer service on my vehicle. You did an amazing job on the body work and paint job to my vehicle! It looks like new and runs great. I highly recommend to anyone looking for great mechanics and quality body work!

Jack D.
California
Honda Civic Si
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the service is always reliable and the pricing is good.

Susan H.
Ford C-Max Energi
10/30/2018
A Welcoming and Conscientious Auto Service Center
I am positivtely impressed by the positive response from John when I inquired about an appointment and the amount of time involved. He gave me the feeling that my request, although small, was important to him.

CP
Clarence P.
Altadena, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
10/27/2018
Always honest with me
Been working with Steve for over 20 years. And always very satisfied with service

Jadie D.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Jadie said she has been going to this business for a long time. The technicians are very helpful.

RK
Raffi K.
California
Dodge Charger
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Raffi said the business is prompt and they do excellent work. He does always recommend them for work.

MA
Mike A.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did a very good job.

MZ
Michael Z.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he's always treated right and has been going to this facility for over 23 years. They are good people and he recommends them to everyone.

BL
Betty L.
10/24/2018
they did a good job, clean place and close to my house!
Steve and staff are all great to deal with.

Alyssa B.
Ford C-Max Energi
10/22/2018
Honest, Reliable
I’ve been going to Steve and his team at Fremont and Purdon for over 25 years. They’re always honest, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

NC
Niani C.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Niani said she likes the service.

Claere H.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Claere said the business got her service done a lot faster than she expected.

EC
Eileen C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/09/2018
I Drive 25 Miles to Go There
I've brought my car to Fremont & Purdon for many years. I like the guys. I like the magazines in the waiting area. I like all the places I can walk to while I am waiting. But mainly I am there because I am a person who might be said to have trust issues...but I trust them.
SJ
Steve J. from Fremont & Purdon Inc responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for trusting us and our service. Your review is appreciated.

Steve Jabourian