MK
Matt K.
03/29/2021
Expert service
I’m always confident that I’ll get expert workmanship at Fremont and Purdon.

03/27/2021
Great service, but not all masked
I am always so pleased with the service I get for my car, I just wish that employees working inside were all wearing masks.

CE
I will be back

Mary H.
03/22/2021
Another efficient service
About an hour for a smog check and oil change without prior notice. Excellent service as always. I keep my cars until they wear out and F&P keep them running for me.

Consuelo P.
03/20/2021
Good time fixing the car. Convenient location to me. Thanks to keep my car over night.

Jim and Julie B.
03/18/2021
F. &P.
Total pros! Great expertise, service, and reasonable pricing! Over20 years working with Steve! The best

BL

very good customer service they helped me with my F 150 thanks Steve

Rodney H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/16/2021
Quick friendly service, it was nice to feel and see that. Great Job guys!!!!
Most of the places in this pandemic r not doin so good. But Fremont and purdon were top notch!!! Quick and friendly service, I will be back!!!!

Raquel C.
Nissan Sentra
03/16/2021
Communicative, affordable and quick
I love that I could schedule an appointment via the website. I got an email too that looked like it was from the owner that confirmed the appointment. But I will say, I got another email that looked very different that asked to confirm the appointment again but for the wrong time. It was an easy fix tho; I just called and asked if I could come in at the original time I wanted. Erick and Nick were who I interacted with the most. They were courteous and explained things well. I really liked that they had a sheet in the office that explained their labor and standard service prices. I got a quote for some body work too while I was there and the price was reasonable. At the end of the secure tho, they were not able to print me an invoice and I had to write down my email so they could email me one. So overall, great business and experience where it really matters but seems like they could benefit from some IT and/or web services help.

Clarence P.
03/15/2021
Vehicle services
Steve Jabourian and his staff has always provided excellent services. Today was no difference. Been a loyal customer for over the past 20 years

Clarence P.
03/15/2021
Always we receive excellent service
For over 20 years we receive excellent services on all our vehicles. My family and friends are happy also as they now are loyal customers.

Jim B.

PM
Pamela M.
03/13/2021
Friendly Service
I come every time a need a smog they are very friendly, professional and timely. I highly recommend.

LN