Michael B.
07/10/2020
Car repair
Great work, professionalism and courteous. It’s also convenient for me.

KW
Kate W.
Volvo XC90
07/09/2020
Amazing as always
Brakes can break the bank! Thanks Fremont (Steve) for always considering the client's needs and offering a fair assessment of the repairs necessary!

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/07/2020
Great service and great prices!
Great service and great prices! The process was very seamless and service took less than an hour.

CP
Caroline P.
07/06/2020
Great service. Great prices.
Both friendly and professional.

Joce S.
07/02/2020
Great team / service / work
Thanks to Eric and the all crew ...
It’s good to trust your mechanic !

John M.
Volvo S60
07/01/2020
My Trusted Place
My husband and I have been coming here for over 20 years, and have always gotten the best advice and service. We trust Steve and his crew completely, and have always appreciated his honesty and integrity. We are customers for life.

DT
David T.
06/30/2020
Very friendly
Great service very friendly!! Been going here for years!!

LN
Lucio N.
Altadena, CA
06/30/2020
Friendly and professional staff that are very knowledgeable
They are timely and use their expertise in providing the best recommendations.

ER
Emily R.
06/29/2020
very professional and efficient
I was very impressed with this business. They were very helpful on the phone and in person. Everyone wore masks, which wasn't the case with the other mechanic I saw recently. I'll be coming back here next time I need work or maintenance done on my family's cars.

RQ
Roberto Q.
06/29/2020
Really Swell Guys!
Pro-Active on safety. Good communication. Timely on service. Fair pricing.

06/23/2020
Fast and honest service
I have been using this shop for a decade now. I am always treated well and trust that I am getting fair prices (never inflated) and I never have to wait too long. Very pleasant waiting room as well.

Cindy B.
Isuzu Rodeo
06/20/2020
My Review
I went there to pass a smog test and I guess the third time is the charm. Unlike the previous two mechanics I went to, they didn't provide me with unneeded services that I had to pay for. And although they were quite busy I was in and out promptly and was surprised by their EXTREMELY fair prices

RA
Robert A.
Rosemead, CA
06/18/2020
Profesional service
Crew are very Profesional,the establishment is very organized and clean.

EC
Eileen C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/18/2020
Love the chance to actually learn about my car
Big weird mystery. One of my headlights is missing. How? Why? Did it somehow fall off or was it stolen? The guys gave me a chance to talk to the repairman who took the time to show me how a headlight is installed. I know other companies where I would not be allowed near my car or to talk directly to the guy who is doing the work. They also showed me how a foggy headlight is polished back to translucency. Cool!
I always appreciate the personal service, comfortable waiting room and quality workmanship.

06/17/2020