WS
Altadena, CA
Jeep Cherokee
03/12/2021
Considerate and caring service
Fremont and Purdon take care of your car as if you were a family member. They are always available to check your car to keep you safe and deal with your worries. The mechanics are highly skilled and the staff very knowledgeable. It’s also a comfortable place to wait and their estimates are sound and fair.

GR
Gloria R.
Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2021
Good work, good people
Most importantly, the work was done well. They were easy to reach for information, the work was completed in a timely fashion, and my car was washed before turned over to me.

Robin H.
Altadena, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/11/2021
Great professionalism
I’ve known Steve (owner) for a couple of decades. He has serviced five of my vehicles during this time. Opens on time, job performance is exemplary, and gets the job finished when he says he will.

RT
Ricardo T.
03/10/2021
Reliable
This service was great and my car was smogged in a couple of minutes. I have taken both of my cars here in the past and they have always been helpful and I appreciate it.

GK
George K.
Tujunga, CA
INFINITI EX35
03/05/2021
Very fast service
Very friendly staff and the owner nice person , and I got my discount,

Cathy M.
Monterey Park, CA
Hyundai Accent
03/05/2021
Many thanks...as always
The staff is quick to greet and patient to listen with issues and concerns. And always respectful and polite.

GS
Gary Douglas S.
03/03/2021
Wipers
Went in for new wiper blades and was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

PH

Monta V.
Lexus ES 330
03/02/2021
Caring and honest
Steve and his crew are the best. I have taken my cars to him for over 30 years and have always left with a good feeling. He is honest and caring.

Sam W.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/26/2021
Kind an excellent service, fast!!!!
Fast and professional service, reasonable prices!!

EC
Eileen C.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/25/2021
Worth the drive
Living in the Hollywood Hills makes driving to Pasadena something of a journey but Fremont & Purdon is worth it. By now the guys know me by name and have everything they need to know about my car in their computer. I greatly appreciate (in no particular order) their creativity in solving some of my cars more idiosyncratic challenges, the quality of their work, their friendliness, the ongoing guidance they give me in maintaining my car, the magazines in the waiting room and the many restaurants within walking distance (since I live too far away to go home).

TP
Tom P.
Santa Clarita, CA
Land Rover Discovery Series II
02/24/2021
Willingness to solve problems in a fair and honest manner.
I have been a loyal customer since 1993. Steve and his crew have always taken care of my cars needs whenever needed. Even though I don’t live nearby anymore, I don’t mind driving 30 miles to get service from a trustworthy crew.

PM
Patrick M.
02/23/2021
Excellent service. Very fair prices.
Fremont and Purdon consistently do a great job. If your vehicle needs servicing, you should go to Fremont and Purdon.

Susan H.
Ford C-Max Energi
02/23/2021
Thank you very much.
Thank you, Steve, for responding to my questions regarding smog check, rapid blinking turn signal, and date for next oil change and lube PLUS offering to provide the services right then. I am so very grateful. Thank you for being there.

Michael B.
South Pasadena, CA
02/22/2021
Excellent service: timely, polite, accommodating and reasonably priced services.