VH
everyone was very friendly
Friendly, Quick, and Dependable

John C.
10/31/2020
Willing to go the extra mile.

HV
Homer V.
Toyota Pickup
10/30/2020
Nice guys, honest, fair And straight forward.
Did me straight and honest. Good people.

KF
Kim F.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/29/2020
Awesome people
Fremont & purdon all I can say is AWESOME!!! Both Eric and Steve I have dealt with them both, and came in there late afternoon, and they were full I told Eric I came all the way from Tarzana for a oil change and he made it happen always with a smile and the workers are very friendly as well..... I highly recommend people to go to Fremont and purdon I will continue to drive across the freeway to have my cars serviced kudos to you keep up the GREAT WORK .........

EA
Edna A.
Nissan JUKE
10/29/2020
Awesome auto service
Excellent customer service, Quality work, In-and-out in good time. I've been going there since I was 17 and I'm sixty plus now. Great place to take your car.

CP

Gardena, CA
Honda Fit
10/23/2020
Excellent Work
I've known Steve for years. I consider him a friend, especially one I trust with my car(s). We've talked about a lot of things but no matter how much we may disagree with each other, we respect one another. Eric's cool too. Hi Nick Jr.

TJ

Knowledgeable, professional, friendly staff

Mara L.
Kia Spectra
10/13/2020
Friendly, honest and reliable!
I’ve been here a handful of times and they are always super friendly and trustworthy. This time I needed tires and they quoted me a great price and even gave me a discount when I paid in cash. I’ve had my oil changed, smog check and lights fixed and each time I received great service.

RT
Richard T.
Jeep Patriot
10/13/2020
Honesty
They are truthful about the work that needs to be done. Very customer service oriented. I trust them!

Johnathan W.
10/07/2020
Quick service
They do the job fast and they do it right !

Michael C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/02/2020
Smog test
Came in with one of our cars and was impressed with the service and the results. Brought our other car in fir a diagnostic test and got prices on work that was right in line with other quotes on the lower side.
Very happy here.

Simon S.
09/30/2020
Great Company
Great Service!!!
The staff was very helpful and tried real hard to get the lowest price for me.