Mary H.
06/17/2020
Good and reasonable
I don't even remember how long I have been bringing my cars here. I feel very comfortable that I am getting good advice and fair prices. I keep my cars for 15+ years, and I keep coming back here for the service.

Great service and staff
The staffs been great and always professional.

Kathryn S.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Nissan Rogue
Roof rack istallation
Great job installing my roof rack guys. Looks great

John K.
Honda Civic Cpe
Honest service
Came here for tire installation and was impressed by their service. I’ll be back

HG

HP
Howard P.
BMW M Roadster
06/11/2020
A great all around auto service facility
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for more than 50 years, since they were on Green St. way back in the 60s. Although ownership has changed, the new owner, Steve Jabourian, and his crew, are definitely keeping up the tradition of great customer care and service. I’m always very pleased with their work.

LD
Laura D.
06/09/2020
Will be back
Had them install tires and clean up my headlights. They did a great job and were done on time. Will be back.

Susan H.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/07/2020
A Welcoming and Conscientious Auto Service Center
When I phoned for an appointment I was informed that I was welcome to come any time the same day; I was phoned when the car was ready, and staff removed my car key from the right at my request.

TT
Terry T.
Nissan Sentra
06/06/2020
Quick service. Great communication & happy I chose to come here.
I brought my car in for smog test and Steve was so helpful. Then recently I brought my car back in for a oil change and mentioned my dashboard lights stopped working. Eric was so helpful and my car was ready within 45 min and they found my dimmer switch was just turned all the way over and fixed it free of charge. Being a women new in the neighborhood its comforting to know someone isn't trying to take advantage of me charging me for something like that. I truly appreciate their customer service and will be coming here for my routine check ups and oil changes. Thank you!!!

Alissa B.
06/04/2020
Friendly and honest car service
Been going here for years and I highly recommend!

WH
Wendy H.
06/04/2020
Fremont & Purdon represents its community with respect.
Fremont & Purdon is a well-oiled machine in and of itself. I consider myself lucky to have found/stumbled upon Fremont & Purdon several years ago—a diamond in the rough.

Manager Steve is on his game. He clearly has heard it all and seen it all. Steve knows his business inside-out and places importance on his client’s needs as well as the community he serves as a whole. I have the distinct impression that Steve expects that of his team as well.

I have come to realize that Steve has hired the best of the best. From those estimating repairs to those performing services under the hood.

Admittedly, cutting the umbilical cord was rough when Steve hired Eric and allocated responsibilities that would, I assume, allow Steve to focus on the business in its entirety. Steve has been my trusted source for all things mechanical for a approximately 4 years. However, Eric has adopted Steve’s appreciation for the community. He gives you the feeling you are represented and will be well cared for. He is savvy but gets it. Thank you, Eric.

Fremont & Purdon is what I consider to be a neighborhood all-in-one shop. Each exceptional team. You are in good hands from the moment you walk through their door.

CK
Chris K.
Audi Q3
06/02/2020
The BEST!!
Fast, Professional and Great work!! Highly Recommend!

LZ
Lorretta Z.
Nissan Sentra
05/30/2020
Steve and Erick were so great and helpful! They are very honest and do top work the first time around. 100% recommend

MZ
Michael Z.
05/30/2020
Got a battery change during the Pandemic
So Steve and Eric at Fremont and Purdon R
always great to deal with they got my Battery
Change done Lickety-split and always super nice to deal with and talk too. Been going 2 Fremont and Purdon for the last 20+yrs or so.
They R very professional and Very trust worthy,
My Fathers been taking his car there since they got
Back from working with the bank in Europe 30+ Yrs ago.
Sincerely,
Michael Z.

BG
Brenda G.
Altadena, CA
Always Top Notch
My roommate recommended Fremont & Purdon to me several years ago and I haven’t looked back. Steve and Eric always provide the most quality and personable service. I can't express how comforting it is knowing they are in my corner whenever I need any help with my 15-year-old Prius. Thank you, Steve and Eric! You're the BEST!