Micah M.
Nissan Versa
05/28/2020
Quick, informed, and communicative
Really appreciate these guys. I’ve come to them a number of times now for various things. They are clearly intelligent and good at what they do, and they have a concise and clear way of communication - both on the phone and in person.

Michael B.
South Pasadena, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/27/2020
Excellent service, reasonable charges
In addition to service and cost, customer contact personnel are friendly and helpful.

DE
Danielle E.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/26/2020
The BEST PLACE IN PASADENA
This is the only place I take both of my cars. Steve and Eric are honest, hardworking, and very knowledgable.

BL
Brian L.
Volvo C30
05/23/2020
honest, clean, pleasant, reliable
After an infuriating experience at the dealer (my warrantee was over) I found Fremont & Purdon. For the past two years they have serviced my car. I had an ignition problem that two AAA technicians misdiagnosed and Fremont & Purdon corrected it. Workers are courteous and estimates are accurate.

John Michael M.
Altadena, CA
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/21/2020
Service on my Mercury Marquis
Excellent customer service by Eric & Steve. Highly recommend Fremont & Purdon!

BL
Betty L.
05/21/2020
Great work
Our go to place when we need our vehicles serviced they do a great job 👍🏼

GS
Gary Douglas S.
05/15/2020
Auto maintenance
Steve and his staff are honest and competent. They have never steered us in the wrong direction.

EG
Eric G.
Lexus IS 300
05/13/2020
Honest, Great Work, Fair Prices
This is a well run operation. The do fantastic work and they are friendly and fair. Finally, a mechanic and auto body shop that you can trust!

Daniel S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/12/2020
Helped me when I needed it..
I ended up stranded far from home and needing fast concise service and communication...these guys came through. I needed it to be right the first time and they got me back on the road and home. Thanks guys!

KD
Keryl D.
Kia Rondo
05/10/2020
They are so obliging to get your vehicle into there shop ASAP to get the work done on your vehicle.
I always feel comfortable bringing my car in knowing I won't get ripped off. They are a honest group of people who do what is needed to be done without trying to talk you into something else or something more extensive.

05/09/2020
Everything went well, except they allowed another customer to hang out in their small waiting area without a mask, gabbing away on cell phone. So again excellent service amd good value, but i felt i could not be in waiting area during this Covid crisis, so i took a walk around the neighborhood.

IP
Ieasha P.
Kia Optima
05/08/2020
Great place
Always a pleasure going here.

05/04/2020
Best customer service around.
Came here to get smog check done on my 2006 GMC Sierra. I was referred here by my friend who had been coming here for a while. The cheapest prices that I found. Everyone from the technician to the gentlemen on the office was extremely helpful. They got me in an out in 20 minutes. Very professional and clean establishment. Would definitely return and recommend anyone here who need a an honest work done.

TT
Terry T.
Nissan Sentra
04/30/2020
Quick & Easy!
Steve answered all my questions and I had my smog done so quick. I highly recommend going here again and will be sure to refer to anyone else whose asking. Thank you again for speedy service and great customer service.

RJ
Raven J.
04/28/2020
Amazing Customer service and always willing to work with you
Great place been coming here for the past 5-6 years now and they always take care of me!