TJ
Taryn J.
01/21/2021
The people that work there and their quality of work .
I will be lifelong customer. The level of service and quality of work is beyond amazing. They keep my vehicles running great and keep me safe. They care about you as a customer and person.

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
01/18/2021
Amazing Service and Great Prices
Amazing Service and Great Prices!!!

EC
Eric C.
01/16/2021
Oil, brake fluid, radiator fix
Quick courteous service. Price was reasonable. A trust level exists

Jaki S.
Toyota Yaris
01/15/2021
Smog check was super fast
Very easy to get a smog done ✅ fast and a great price :)

AL
Annie L.
01/13/2021
Honest with Awesome customer service
Awesome service! Very detailed in explaining everything and very honest people!

Joyce G.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/12/2021
Integrity, skill and morals
I've gone here for over twenty years, being a female, they could have taken advantage of me several times. Never had any problems with their work .

CT
Chris T.
Subaru Impreza
01/11/2021
Always great service
I cannot recommend F&P enough. Excellent service and fair prices.

VA
Virginia A.
Altadena, CA
Kia Sportage
01/06/2021
Reputable
Fremont and Purdon does excellent work and are very reputable. Friendly and very professional.

Malissa B.
Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2021
Great place for Smog ✔
Fast service and friendly people. I will always come here for smog checks.

PT
Pam T.
12/31/2020
Great place to do business
I honestly can't say anything negative about Steve and his crew. They are always very professional, friendly and I feel very honest. They always explain what needs to be done and why or if it's something that can wait and will need to be done in the near future. Awesome place!

LN
Knowledgeable, courteous, professional staff

AA
Andre A.
12/23/2020
Consistently great service, professional, and friendly
I first came to Fremont & Purdon (F&P) way back in 1996 to help with my 1971 Opel when I got out of college. I worked with Steve & he then helped me with my other “hooptee”, an ‘81 Ford Thunderbird, so I was a frequent customer! Steve and team treated me like a brother and I forgot the level of service. I eventually got a new car and then moved to Northern California.

My mother still lives in Pasadena and I took her car in 5 years ago for some AC work...and Steve remembered me!

I’ve been bugging my mom to make F&P her mechanic of choice and she’s too old to remember. I’m currently in town for Christmas and mom needed work on the car. I took it to my favorite specialists - F&P - because I knew they would be honest, professional and friendly. Nothing has changed and the team did a great job with my mom’s fuel pump. I’ll be back and THANK YOU!

MK
Michael K.
Lexus IS 250
12/23/2020
Best Mechanics Out There
Always treat their customers with respect and incredible attention to detail. Steve is great.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
12/19/2020
Amazing garage
We can always count on this garage to get to the root of the problem on our old old cars. Cheaper to fix them than to get new ones, especially because they are so honest. Thanks so much.

Adrian B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/18/2020
my home mechanic
Very nice, and very friendly. Was in, paid, they got the job done and that was that.