CP
Clarence P.
09/01/2020
Great Owner with Great Service
As usual great service, Steve Jabourian has always provided courteous and great feedback on what’s wrong with your vehicle.

VA
Virginia A.
INFINITI FX35
08/31/2020
Excellence
I have been coming here for at least 7 years. Steve is honest, friendly and professional. Keeps my car 🚗 n excellent working condition. Shop does excellent work.

SG
Steve G.
INFINITI Q50
08/29/2020
Awesome!
Amazing people and amazing service!

BMW 128i
08/28/2020
A great partnership
This was a very nice experience, I felt like it was a genuine partnership in that we both desired the beat outcome. Eric and the team made things easy, made things smooth and went above and beyond. Cheers.

HF
Hannah F.
08/25/2020
As always, excellent service
Fremont and Purdon always provides top notch service. They performed a thorough check for a check engine light, and found it was the gas gap. Replaced with a new one. In addition, were nice enough to provide transportation. Steve and Eric are the best!

Juan M. A.
08/22/2020
Quick reliable professional service
Quick reliable professional service, everyone was really professional and polite and got the job done in a timely manner. Thank you very much

Jadie D.
Ford Freestar Wagon
08/22/2020
I can always count on F&P.
Great, trustworthy service. Always.

Steve C.
Lexus ES 330
08/21/2020
Awesome service
Guys were on their game, as usual. Took me in without an appointment (smog check), finished quickly, remembered me from my last visit (9 months ago), and their prices were extremely fair.

John R.
Honda Element
08/21/2020
All Expectations Met
Work was perform on time, per estimate, and correctly. Erik was helpful and courteous. I can't think of anything more I could want. Thanks Fremont.

Manuel P.
08/18/2020
Great customer service great price and honest people
I was very glad i found them erick was very nice and answered all my questions regarding my vehicle and what i needed I’m glad he said “we do pretty much everything the dealership does” they are my go to place now , very happy with the service.

PH
Pamela H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/17/2020
Great service!!
Great job guys!! And always friendly!!

LN

GK
Garin K.
08/14/2020
Professional
Took my car in for service, and my car and I left as happy as can be. We were both treated professionally! As a woman going into any auto shop can be intimidating, but visiting this place was seriously so amazing, they even had one of the most modern and cleanest waiting room area.
Hats off to management!

Acura Integra
08/14/2020
They solved the problem and went above and beyond
I had an old car that wasn’t passing smog because of computer issues no matter how much driving I was doing as I was told to do. These guys figured it out and got it to pass the computer section of the smog check All with a very professional and friendly demeanor during high heat and Covid masking and everything.