Michael G.
Altadena, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/10/2020
Work truck back in service fast.
They replaced my blown water pump, radiator hoses and serpentine belt quickly and same day. I had two jobs that evening and was able to make them both. Can’t think of enough.

GM
Garret M.
Altadena, CA
03/05/2020
Reliable and honest
Always a pleasure going for service at Fremont and Purdon. Quick and honest. They stand by their work

02/29/2020
Quality work, professionalism, good customer service and convenience.
Quality work, professionalism, good customer service and convenience.

CF
Christina F.
Los Angeles, CA
Nissan Versa
02/29/2020
Trustworthy, reliable and efficient.
I’ve been a customer since I moved to Lincoln Heights about 1 year ago. It’s always been extremely pleasant to come here. Since there’s a lot I don’t know about cars it’s very important to me to go to a place I can trust so I don’t get screwed over. Eric is amazing! I fully trust his opinion and recommendations. I’ve often asked for specific things I thought my car needed where he’d say I could easily wait. Friendly, qualified staff!

Robert C.
BMW 230i
Great Service. Final cost less than estimate
Had tires shipped from Tire Rack. Cost of installation was less than estimate. Shop was clean and service great

TA
Tamika A.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2020
Fair Pricing & Fast Repairs!
Staff are friendly and clear in communication. Repairs were done efficiently and quickly. I am new to the area and these guys have just earned a loyal customer. Highly recommend.

02/27/2020
Forever Stars
Thirty-plus years and counting of expertise, consistent updating, fairness, honesty, genuine caring. Trust and support like a good doctor. “Being there” like a family. Honor most of all. And counting.

NG
Norma G.
California
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Norma said Steve is an honest delight, the staff is very nice.

PH
Pamela H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/14/2020
Great job!! Thank you!!
Great job!! Thank you for your fast service and I would recommend you to my friends

MK
Matt K.
02/12/2020
I always feel like I’m their most important customer, even for the smallest of repairs.

Ben M.
Always the best!
I’ve been coming here for years. I’m glad to say I don’t need to very often. Because of their quality work. Great pricing & great customer service. Hey look everyone an honest, fair and quality auto michanic shop!

Dianne S.
Geo Tracker
02/11/2020
Great place, positive attitude, quality work
I needed some paint finish work done, and was looking for an auto body shop recommended by a friend, but I ended up here by mistake. Steve in the office helpfully gave me directions to my original destination, but I then noticed his shop does auto body work as well. I decided impulsively (risky!!!) to leave it there to have the work done. I’m glad I did! They had it done the next day, and now my little 4WD looks fabulous. They are take pride in their work, and equally important, they have a “can do” attitude. I found their prices to be reasonable and I will be going back.

GP
Glen P.
02/11/2020
Great service n prices, no nonsense diagnostics
Been going here for years, always a good experience. Friendly n knowledgeable service.

Adour B.
Duarte, CA
02/04/2020
Excellent work quality.
They know what they are talking about and get the job done fast and efficient.

CT
Carlos T.
San Gabriel, CA
BMW 325i
02/02/2020
Steve is great
Steve is fair, honest and knowledgeable. He is straight up with his diagnosis and is willing to work with his clients.