John H.

Gardena, CA
Honda Fit
10/23/2020
Excellent Work
I've known Steve for years. I consider him a friend, especially one I trust with my car(s). We've talked about a lot of things but no matter how much we may disagree with each other, we respect one another. Eric's cool too. Hi Nick Jr.

TJ

Knowledgeable, professional, friendly staff

Mara L.
Kia Spectra
10/13/2020
Friendly, honest and reliable!
I’ve been here a handful of times and they are always super friendly and trustworthy. This time I needed tires and they quoted me a great price and even gave me a discount when I paid in cash. I’ve had my oil changed, smog check and lights fixed and each time I received great service.

RT
Richard T.
Jeep Patriot
10/13/2020
Honesty
They are truthful about the work that needs to be done. Very customer service oriented. I trust them!

Johnathan W.
10/07/2020
Quick service
They do the job fast and they do it right !

Michael C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/02/2020
Smog test
Came in with one of our cars and was impressed with the service and the results. Brought our other car in fir a diagnostic test and got prices on work that was right in line with other quotes on the lower side.
Very happy here.

Simon S.
09/30/2020
Great Company
Great Service!!!
The staff was very helpful and tried real hard to get the lowest price for me.

SF
Samantha F.
09/25/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I've never been to a mechanic where I felt truly taken care of. The team at Fremont & Purdon really knows how to take care of their customers.

PW
Peggy W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
09/22/2020
The best ever!!!
I love this place and will continue to have them care for my car.

Susan H.
Ford C-Max Energi
09/19/2020
The radio would not turn off
Steve a accepted my car without appointment, told me what the problem might be and what probably needd to be done and how long the car would need to be at F & P.

NS
Nick S.
09/19/2020
Great service. Technicians very polite.
I really like this place. You guys are very polite, you guys attended me very quickly and great price!

CP
Clarence P.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/17/2020
Steve Jabourian the owner has always provided great service and is willing to do everything to make sure you are satisfied. I’ve been a customer for over 25 years.

BJ
Bruce J.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/16/2020
Low stress
Efficient and very professional. Great service.