NT
Nate T.
Cadillac STS
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Nate said he received good service and they explained what they checked out.

ME
Mike E.
Maple Heights, OH
Chevrolet Colorado
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Mike said this business always provides good service.

Martin R.
Independence, OH
Buick Century
12/17/2015
the service
Matt found the problem to my car and it will be repaired.

Jim B.
Mentor, OH
12/07/2015
Best service
I've been coming to Friend-Lee Auto for many years because the service has always been dependable. When I leave after having my car serviced, I can trust that Matt and Jay have done the right job and left me with a vehicle that is safe to drive.

Mike M.
12/07/2015
Faulty gas cap
My engine light is not on any more and I am confident to know it was only my gas cap.

BV
Bill V.
North Ridgeville, OH
Ford Econoline
12/07/2015 Category: Service
Bill said he is happy with the work done at the business and the staff went the extra mile to make sure he was satisfied.

Dalton H.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
12/04/2015 Category: Service
Dalton said this business is always friendly and they provide good service.

SD
Sheila D.
Bedford Heights, OH
Infiniti G35
12/01/2015
Customer Recommendation - Auto Repair
I've been a customer since 1990. I've found Matt and Jay to be knowledgeable and honest indicating repairs needed for my car. If Friend-Lee cannot repair or recommend another shop, I take my car to the dealer. It's just that simple. I trust them.

BL
Bill L.
Brecksville, OH
Nissan 370Z
11/25/2015
370z service
High quality service. Very knowlegable.

ES
Ed S.
Hinckley, OH
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Ed said they took good care of him in a reasonable amount of time and the service was good.

AW
Anna W.
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Anna said she was treated very nicely and she trusted the service.

Diane M.
Mazda MPV
11/21/2015
Always great service and advice.
Same as above.

Sandy M.
Maple Heights, OH
Mitsubishi Eclipse
11/20/2015
Honest, dependable quality service!
I was referred to them by a friend at the Maple Heights location & followed them on to No. Royalton. For a single women, honest, dependable, quality service can be hard to find. I've been going to them about 15 years now & I'd certainly recommend them to anyone looking for good service.

IZ
Iris Z.
11/18/2015
Oil change, break check, new tires
Matt is a terrific mechanic. Always upfront and fair. Doesn't try to sell "extra" items you do not need. I do not take my vehicle any place else.

MK
Mike K.
Cleveland, OH
Dodge Caravan
11/14/2015
Caravan
Service was good as always!

Martin R.
Independence, OH
Buick Century
11/14/2015
Matt and his son are great people.
My car is an older car and Matt keeps it top shape for me.

Mike M.
11/11/2015
Oil change/Maintenance
Quick service, good price, would recommend. Friendly atmosphere.

BL
Bill L.
Brecksville, OH
WJL
Complete, honest service at a fair price.

Kurt M.
Broadview Heights, OH
Oil Change
Matt at Friendlee is truly different than most mechanics. I brought my car in for an oil change and he also performed a full vehicle inspection which he said was standard. It's reassuring to have the peace of mind that my vehicle is being inspected each time I visit Freindlee.

Sabrina S.
Pepper Pike, OH
11/05/2015
I appreciate the customer service and the ability for a flexible schedule.
Yes and I have.