SA
Sue A.
Richfield, OH
Chevrolet Blazer
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin. He said they go to the business often, and they don't have any problems with the service the staff provides.

BL
Bill L.
Brecksville, OH
03/21/2018
Bills Outback
Knowlegable, professional work. Very though with my car. Total confidence in their work.

PB
Pat B.
Lakewood, OH
Pontiac Vibe
03/21/2018
Wonderful!
My car lost power on Saturday night. I called AAA on Sunday morning thinking I might just need a new battery. No such luck! Had the car towed to Friend Lee Auto and expected that I would need to wait several days to have it repaired. Could not believe it when Matt called me Monday to say the car would be done by 5pm that day.

Donald S.
Saturn VUE
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Donald said he still has the problem.

David C.
Mazda CX-9
03/19/2018 Category: Service
David said the employees were friendly. They provided the best service.

Martin R.
Independence, OH
Buick LaCrosse
03/12/2018
great
Matt is always ready to service our cars when it is needed.

AG
Anna G.
Pontiac G6
03/11/2018
Awesome
Will go to Friend-Lee for all other car issues in the future. Great work, affordable price, and kind interaction.

Jim S.
Peninsula, OH
03/11/2018
Quality insight
Great knowledge of vehicle maintainence. Thourough analysis of problems. Provides reasonable solutions.

Carolyn B.
Broadview Heights, OH
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said she had a nail in her tire. She called, and the staff members took her vehicle in right away They fixed it. It was quick, friendly service.

Mike M.
Broadview Heights, OH
Kia Sedona
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the facility was good to him.

Debra B.
Buick LeSabre
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Debra said they're fine and good. The work they do seems to be okay.

Ashley B.
Richfield, OH
Acura 3.2CL
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said Matt and the staff are always straight forward with the options available on her vehicle's service.

JJ
Jackie J.
Bedford, OH
03/04/2018
Matt
Matt worked his magic to repair the things necessary to keep me safe and comfortable. He is the very best....

Jim G.
Solon, OH
Lexus ES 300
03/01/2018
Consistently excellent service at a fair and honest price!
I would rate Friend-Lee as the very best of all the automotive repair shops I have used. Excellent quality, fair prices, and most importantly, they have a rare gift of being 100% honest with their diagnoses and their quality of work. I have never used any other service facility for the past 20 years!

EG
Elizabeth G.
Brunswick, OH
Scion xB
02/27/2018
So far, so good
Women are accustomed to having to feel guarded when it comes to getting their cars fixed. As a single woman I had something so horrific happen at a dealership it ended up in having to buy a new car. I avoid talking about it because it's one of those stories nobody would believe and it cost me debt when my previous car was paid off.

I will always be watching over my shoulder when it comes to getting cars fixed. With very high recommendation one retired school teacher was insistent that I go to Friend-Lee Automotive. It's been six months now and so far it feels there is a sense of responsibility, ethics and just plain 'doing the right thing' with Friend-Lee.

Regardless if man or woman, I would recommend if looking for a new mechanic.

Sabrina S.
Pepper Pike, OH
02/20/2018
Customer service
Both my husband and I are willing to drive over 30 minutes out of our way to get our cars serviced by Friend-Lee Automotive. We appreciate the honesty from Matt and his staff.

Sharon M.
Honda Civic Si
02/18/2018
Friend Lee
I have found this small company to be helpful and honest. It's why I keep going back.

ES
Ed S.
Parma Heights, OH
02/18/2018
Great and friend-ly service once again.
Friend Lee Automotive is a trustworthy family run business that gets your car in top shape. Thanks to Matt and Jason.

AZ
Afroz Z.
Strongsville, OH
02/16/2018
The front office felt trustworthy; not pressuring and willing to explain the problem at hand. It felt small enough for cozy and family-like.
I went there on Dec 23 because my auto shop closed early on Friday for X-mas. I didn't want a trip to Mentor with 'break issues' on icy roads. Hence my visit to Friend-Lee the 1st time; they could look at my car on a Sat morning. Once there, I felt the front desk person friendly (no puns), reliable, and to the point. Break scares me, esp in Dec, and the price quoted was reasonable. I'm happy, since. I was on leave during rest of Dec. Four consecutive survey reminders came within a week. Since I hadn't driven to work, I wanted to wait, drive few miles. Then, I had minor surgery. Honestly, I didn't like that barrage. I was going to, anyway. Consumers want 'trust' the most. It takes time to build that. I'm giving 4-Star only because of one-time experience. I've already shared F-L info with my Cul-de-sac neighbors. We share all info - from doctor to tree-cutter service - we're close folks. I've spread your name already. I hope to be back. Thanks.

ME
Mike E.
Strongsville, OH
Chevrolet Traverse
02/16/2018
friend-lee warm enviroment
fast friendly service once again.