LP
Lynn P.
Cleveland, OH
Kia Soul
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Lynn said the business was good, friendly, and quick.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you! We do our best!

SD
Steve D.
Aurora, OH
Ram 1500
09/08/2020
The people that work there
Have been using there services for over 25 years and will keep using them. The best and most trustworthy people you will ever find.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Well that sure was a super nice thing to say!!! Thank you & we appreicate it!

BE
Brandon E.
Mazda CX-9
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said they were nice, professional and got the job done.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks Brandon! We're glad you chose us!

GM
George M.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
George said they did a good job and they're timely

We appreciate you!

KG
Kevin G.
Seville, OH
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said he has a good relationship with the owner and he would recommend the business for service.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 08/28/2020

Kevin, You're the BOMB! ;)

Tony S.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Tony said the staff are good to him.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

How could we NOT be good to you? You're so much fun!

CV
Cathy V.
Cadillac Seville
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Cathy said that they were excellent as always. Her brakes went out and they got her in with no appointment. She has been going there for at least 30 years. She's grateful to have their honest and dependable business around.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 08/26/2020

As always, it was our pleasure to help you out!! Let me know if you still want to go check out new cars!!

GN
Gina N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2020
Always friendly, courteous and thorough.
Friend-Lee Auto is not just friendly, courteous and thorough, they are thoughtful, conscientious and caring. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else. In a word, they are the best.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 08/20/2020

NO...YOU'RE the BEST ;)

TC
Tim C.
Maple Heights, OH
Chevrolet Corvette
08/13/2020
honest, fair pricing
my 1999 corvette had a battery drain problem, Jason diagnosed it , and had me back on the road in 2 hours. Just great!
Thanks Jason.

Berea, OH
Toyota Echo
08/10/2020
Honesty
Tried to fix the car myself failed e check twice, light kept coming back on they got it fixed quick and passed e check, will be coming back for any of my cars needs
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 08/11/2020

We're super happy we could get it done for you! Come back anytime ;)

BL
Bill L.
Brecksville, OH
08/04/2020
subaru 120,00 miles
Friend_lee has kept my Subaru as good as new for 120,000+ miles. This is the only place I have my cars services.
Very trusted to do whats right for my cars.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 08/04/2020

We would never do ya wrong!! Thank you for your continued business & trust!

LN
Laura N.
07/30/2020
Always a warm reception and solid work
Have had nothing but positive experiences at Friendly Auto. Renee in the front office quickly finds room on the schedule and Jason fixes all of our three cars righ the first time, every time.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

Well, that's because we think you're awesome ;)

GA
Greg A.
Walton Hills, OH
07/30/2020
Fantastic service!
Exceptional value. Only fixes what is needed. Will explain what was done and why.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

Jay & Jim certainly don't want to fix something that doesn't need fixin'!

PB
Pam B.
Independence, OH
Pontiac G6
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Pam said the business is thorough with the explanation. They are courteous and the work was completed timely.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

We're so happy that you're happy!

Jim P.
Broadview Heights, OH
07/16/2020
Dependable and reliable service
I always receive excellent reliable service for my vehicles at Friend Lee Auto. Prices are competive and my cars are always ready they say they will be.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 07/27/2020

It's always a our pleasure!!