ER
Erich R.
Kia Optima
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Erich said he was satisfied.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for your business!

KP
Kyle P.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Kyle said they were able to fix the problems with his vehicle at a very low cost. They were very speedy in handling the problems with the vehicle. The turn over was very quick and he appreciated that.

MZ
Mike Z.
12/25/2020
Front Struts Failure
Front passenger side strut broke on road, towed to shop. Quickly assessed gave me alternative estimates including replacing front passenger tire that blew when strut failed. Work performed following day and job well done. Car rides beautifully.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 01/04/2021

We hope you & your family had a wonderful holiday! Thank you for the wonderful review ;)

Jackie W.
Temperance, MI
12/08/2020
FANTASTIC SERVICE!!
18 year old son was stranded 3 hours from home when his car completely died. They got him in within hours! Problem was a little complex so couldn’t possibly be finished in one day! Helped us find a local hotel, DROVE HIM to the hotel, picked him up the next morning and DROVE him BACK TO SHOP!! Amazing family oriented service. So grateful that they were there to help! 🌟⭐️⭐️⭐️🌟
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 12/09/2020

We were happy to help & your son was a pleasure ;)

GN
Gina N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2020
The best team ever
Friend Lee Auto always takes time to make sure I understand the work done and the work still needed. I trust this group of people with my car and therefore, my safety.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 12/04/2020

We love having you!!! C-ya on the 18th ;)

JE
Jim E.
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he was very satisfied. They did what he asked and they seemed like very down to Earth people. He was a mechanic most of his life and there's some technical things that he can't do and they do.

Thanks for trusting us!

Pontiac Vibe
12/01/2020
Reliable and capable
Friend-Lee continues to provide high-quality service.

Only for you ;)

AG
Ashley G.
Berea, OH
Nissan Rogue
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Ashley said they are always really friendly and honest. Good prices.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 12/04/2020

Thanks so much for the kind words!

FP
Fran P.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Fran said overall it was an excellent experience.

Debra B.
Kia Soul
11/14/2020
6 month check up
I take my KIA Soul (2013) in twice a year because I am retired and only drive my car inside North Royalton. This time got I the car ready for winter. Rotated tires, checked brakes, changed the oil and filter and put on winter blades. Safety Check. Great service and good prices for labor.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 12/09/2020

We hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Pontiac Vibe
11/03/2020
Thanks again.
Thank you for recommending practical alternatives for repairing this old car.

Chrysler Sebring Sdn
10/26/2020

Broadview Heights, OH
Chevrolet Impala Limited
10/24/2020
Friendly, efficient, reliable, honest 😊😊😊
The whole family brings their cars to Jay. He has always taken excellent care of us and is really great to work with.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 10/28/2020

Your entire family is awesome!!

TV
Tammy V.
Broadview Heights, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
10/23/2020
They had me in within a time limit .
They got my car in and they explained to me that all of my brakes needed done and they told me the estimated price of how much it would cost, they were nice about then they showed me what the grinding looked like .
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 10/28/2020

It was really nice to meet you & we hope you come back to us again!

EP
Ed P.
Brunswick, OH
10/22/2020
Professional and Honest
Our Church 2007 GMC was in bad shape due to a lot of snow plowing and lack of regular maintenance. I took it into Jay and he honestly told me exactly what was needed to get the truck back into shape as we head into the winter of 2020-2021. As a Church, we could not afford a good used truck so we decided to do the necessary repairs, including rebuilding the transmission. We also had 2 new tires put on the truck. When the truck was finished and I went to pick it up, Jay pulled it around but then asked if I had a few minutes to wait. It seemed that a tire pressure sensor light had come on. He said it did not come on when he test drove the truck the day before. He literally put the truck back on the lift, corrected the problem and then took it for another test drive just to make sure it was working correctly. That type of dedication to fixing it right has made me a true customer to Jay and Friend-Lee. Their pricing was very competitive and I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest car repair facility.
Jay D. from Friend-Lee Automotive responded on 10/23/2020

WOW! Thank you for the kind words & excellent recommendation. It was a pleasure meeting you & we hope you continue to come back!