MARSHAL M.
Sonoita, AZ
BMW 325i
03/24/2020
Solid service every time
Consistent high quality work, attention to customer needs, and friendly, respectful service.

KIM B.
Marana, AZ
Nissan Maxima
03/21/2020
Friendly Automotive is the perfect name for this place!
I have had my vehicle here on three occasions and have had GREAT service and GREAT pricing on automotive needs for my car. I felt very confident in my dealings with everyone from customer service, the service techs, and especially the owners. I have finally found a place I trust for all of my automotive needs!

BO
Bob O.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/18/2020
Honesty
Honesty and integrity are so valuable. Thanks.

LO
LESLIE O.
03/17/2020
Friendly and Efficient
This is a great place to have your vehicle repaired Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and honest

KL
KARIN L.
Willcox, AZ
Buick Park Avenue
03/14/2020
Fair, fast & courteous
They made my day. Just searching for a basic oil change was a trial before I pulled in & they took care of my car in no time flat.

Chevrolet Suburban
03/13/2020
Knowledgeable !
You can't find a better place to trust for your safety in transportation. Staff is smart, economically minded and so friendly!

LT
LAURIE T.
03/13/2020
Great People
Have known Jonathan, one of the owners, for many years. He is honest and doesn’t push for work to be done that isn’t necessary. I value his opinion. The people that work there are very friendly and helpful.

RD
ROBERT D.
Ram 1500 Classic
03/10/2020
Beyond Friendly
Patient, friendly, understanding service as always.

Jesus A.
Arizona
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Jesus said the overall experience, the process, the speed they fixed his vehicle and the customer service was great.

BRENDA S.
Dodge Caravan
03/08/2020
Great place.
They have proven over several visits to provide quality service at a fair price.

DOUG C.
03/07/2020
The only place I take my vehicles.
I now live on the east side of Tucson and I happily drive to the NW side so that Friendly Automotive can service my vehicles. I wouldn't go anyplace else.

LO
LUIS O.
03/06/2020
Fast and efficient
Always have trusted the staff at this business. Quick and fair price

JAMES G.
Porsche Cayenne
03/03/2020
Always fast and professional
I’ve been coming here since they first opened their doors and they have yet to disappoint. Always fast and friendly service. I continue to bring all my vehicles here. I’m also constantly referring friends, family, and car club associates to bring their car in when they need any kind of service. I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

DOUG M.
03/02/2020
Just like their name, very friendly.
Love the staff! They're friendly, very knowledgeable. Everytime I go I feel like family. Leo and Jonathan are great leaders for their staff. They are honest and up front with what needs to be done with my car.

BZ
BRAD Z.
02/29/2020
Superior Customer Service and Honest advise
We have not been so happy with an auto shop in 20 plus years! I am a native of Tucson, and many years ago we could trust our local auto shop because it was such a small town, everyone knew each other and took so much pride in quality, honest work. Now days, not so much. That was until my husband tried Friendly Auto. The manager took the time to go over all the questions my husband had, and knowing that he was mechanically knowledgeable, advised him how to track things down himself. It reminded me of when my husband would help his customers honestly, when they didn't need to buy something new, and could fix it themselves. That is very rare today and I will forever take my vehicles to Friendly Auto! We have run a local business in Tucson for Ten years and have a small fleet of trucks that will only be worked on by this fantastic shop? Can't praise them enough!