BRENDA S.
Dodge Caravan
03/07/2019
Knowledgeable Mechanics
I have been very pleased with the quality auto services at Friendly Auto.
They were able to solve a persistent electrical problem that other places were unable to fix.
I recently had a problem that was diagnosed in 5 minutes and fixed in 20 minutes.
I'm grateful to have found an auto service that is knowledgeable and trustworthy. And yes, they are all pleasant and friendly.

PP
PHILLIP P.
Toyota Sequoia
03/07/2019
Honest, fast, Super friendly
They always have my car in an out an really good about there timing. I have never had any issues an I love how friendly they are. Thanks friendly auto moto

JN
JOE N.
03/06/2019
Honest
We go here because they are extremely helpful and honest.. we will always recommend them to our family and friends

Jim D.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business is close by and he recommends this business for service.

FG
FRED G.
03/04/2019
The people and the Service. Thanks.
I have found that the people are very honest and I am treated as a special customer
Having 5 vehicles I seem to alway need something fixed.

VP
VICTORIA P.
03/01/2019
Excellent customer service!
I really like and want detailed explanations of how or why things need to be done and they do it. It doesn’t matter who I talk with they give the same great treatment of breaking things down so I can understand. This company goes above and beyond!

JEAN L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/27/2019
Honest service
I can always trust Jonathan to be honest about work needed. Prices are good. People are polite and friendly.

DUKE C.
Hazelhurst, WI
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/23/2019
Awesome service center
Visiting from Wisconsin , needed a oil change and tire rotation on my 2017 F 250 truck .
Called, got in when I wanted, nice front desk staff , clean garage area, good mechanics, ..price was reasonable... as a retired mechanic I would take my vehicle in again and recommend to all.
My thanks, Duke Cook

HB
Horacio B.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Horacio said they know what they're doing. So far, for everything, this is one of the better places to go for service, hands down. He would absolutely recommend the business for service.

AW
ALETA W.
Marana, AZ
02/14/2019
Superior Service
It is a pleasure to take my car there! It is so nice to really trust that everything is taken care of in a professional and quality manner!
Thanks, Jonathan, for establishing the standards you have for the company!
Cheers,
Aleta Wiener

TK
Thomas K.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the customer service is amazing, especially Jonathan at the front desk. Chris is good too, but Jonathan is the only reason that he goes there, and he has brought his whole family over to the business due to Jonathan's customer service. He likes how fast they can get stuff fixed, because depending on the part, it gets done the same day, if it's within their ability. Also he likes that they're honest and they've saved him hundreds of dollars.

DE
DEBRA E.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2019
Car Repairs
Nobody likes dealing with car repairs. It costs you time and money. The reason I go to Friendly Auto is because they try to make it as easy as possible for you. They are honest and have good prices. They offer rides home or to work for your convenience. They don’t try to sell you more services than you need. My whole family goes there and wouldn’t trust their cars to anyone else. They’ve repaired tires for me that had a nail or screw In it 3 times at no charge

DZ
DEWEY Z.
02/07/2019
Not only are all the personnel very knowledgeable but very friendly

Shelley M.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Shelley said the staff is, friendly, honest, and they provide efficient service.

GD
GREGORY D.
Dodge Dakota
02/06/2019
Wonderful people, just like family
The whole crew of the company is very good and honest people. They treat everyone equally and honest. Will always take my vehicle to them

DN
DOUG N.
02/06/2019
A Trusted source for automotive repairs
Friendly Automotive is a very trusted automotive repair business. The leadership is excellent, the staff highly trained. Honest and thorough work can be expected.

Jasmin H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jasmin said the business was genuine and did a great job at keeping her informed.

CLAIRE H.
02/04/2019
They treat you like family
Best bunch of guys I have had the pleasure of taking my truck to. They always have a nice and caring nature when I show up unexpected or at my appointment. They make me feel ok when I am worried about the truck.
I recommend these guys to everyone I see.

Nissan Armada
02/04/2019
Jennifer W
I trust the people at Friendly Automotive. They are knowledgeable and come up with great solutions!!

Jeep Patriot
02/03/2019
It doesn’t get better than this
Outstanding service and knowledge. Very competitive pricing and they stand behind everything they do.