Overall Rating 4.5833308/5Overall Rating 4.5833308/5Overall Rating 4.5833308/5Overall Rating 4.5833308/5rating 4.5833308
Overall Rating 2.45833/5Overall Rating 2.45833/5rating 2.45833rating 2.45833rating 2.45833

TC
Todd C.
Erwin, TN
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Johnson City, Is The Greatest!
Everything is so easy there. They treat you like a friend.And they do great work every time!

PP
Patsy P.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
The staff rocks!
The staff treat me like I have a new vehicle. My Hyundai is a 2007. They have been honest and helpful from the beginning.

Rebecca B.
Stay Away!
Can't stand behind their word! Once you purchase a vehicle here, you're screwed! Keep all paperwork because you'll need it!
Randall A S. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/19/2018

I will be sending a rescore on behalf of Nathan Arnett

Blountville, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer satisfaction
Excellent customer satisfaction. Outstanding staff taking the extra steps to go above and beyond.

SJ
Sharon J.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent
Everyone is so friendly at the dealership.

Bakersville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service

Ricky S.
Jonesborough, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
I like it
Have always been very pleased with their service dept.

Erwin, TN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
OIl change.
Fast, clean, and friendly service. I don't know what else you could ask for.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendship Service
I love this business and it’s staff.

But, I hate the pressure of these surveys!!!!!!!
I only do them because I think it might hurt my friends if I don’t. Did I mention I HATE surveys!?!?!?

LH
Lauren H.
Great staff
The staff is so nice. They always explain anything that needs to be done to my car and are quick about getting it done.

KP
Karen P.
2016 Hyundai Accent
So easy
I absolutely love doing business with this company. It's so easy to buy a car !! This is the 2nd car that I have purchased from them.
I went to the website, picked a car, filled in a little information and you go get your car !!!!

My salesman Kevin Ultman is wonderful. He will do everything possible to get you into a car. No pushy sales !!! And he's so cute !!!!
I look forward to getting my next car from them when that time comes.

PT
Philip T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I'm always happy with my service
Chris and Nathan are so easy and pleasant to deal with and I'm always pleased with my service!!!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service and fast.
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the kind words. We apperciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

Jade C.
Bristol, TN
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and key replacement
The service was excellent and the associates seemed very sincere.

BR
Brianna R.
Chuckey, TN
Help!
They are always there when you need them and are ready to help. Walk in no problem. They have a great deal of other assecories or upgrade, to keep or car better than ever. Also, I just found out that they will do a cleaning service on your car. Professional

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Wanted $880 plus for nothing
DO NOT trust this service department. They wanted me to sign an open-ended service agreement for $800 TO START. I took the car to a mechanic who told me that there was nothing wrong, and I have put 1000 miles on it since then with absolutely no problem.
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We use all feedback both positive and negative as a learning and couching experience to improve our team. A member of management will be in touch with you soon.

SN
Sheila N.
Mosheim, TN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Not happy!!!
I was told one thing on the phone and told the opposite when I arrived. Very unhappy with this place!!!

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.  We use all feedback both positive and negative as a learning and couching experience to improve our team.  A member of management will be in touch with you soon.

Mary Beth H.
Youngstown, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Always a friendly atmosphere
Awesome people to do business with. Great customer service all around.

2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
They are awesome.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service department was very helpful

07/03/2018 Category: Service
Service was good
Laura K., Customer Service Specialist from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 07/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.  We use all feedback both positive and negative as a learning and coaching experience for our team.  A member of our management staff will be in touch with you soon.