Overall Rating 4.6999965/5Overall Rating 4.6999965/5Overall Rating 4.6999965/5Overall Rating 4.6999965/5rating 4.6999965
Overall Rating 2.5249975/5Overall Rating 2.5249975/5rating 2.5249975rating 2.5249975rating 2.5249975

BI
Billie I.
Gray, TN
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Always there when you need them.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you and look forward to serving you again soon.

TW
Teresa W.
Piney Flats, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2019 Category: Service
2019 Tucson
Friendship Hyundai was very helpful with the repairs to my Tucson. I would recommend them to anyone.

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Car & Good Service
We really enjoy our Hyundai. It's a lot of value for the price. We have had our service there. They do great work.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 11/13/2019

Kingsport, TN
11/12/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE CENTER
Chris did a wonderful job of getting me in and out of the service center efficiently.

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Appointments
I made two trips to your facility for an oil change. As you only take walk ins for service it was almost a three hour wait the first day. I returned at 730 on the second day and was in and out in less than an hour.
Walk ins are fine but you should consider taking a certain amount of appointments per day for oil changes. Someone who works cannot chance a long wait.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for completing this survey. Someone will be in contact with you shortly.

Jennifer P.
Greeneville, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Great personnel.
The folks in the service department are always kind and professional.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 11/12/2019

RJ
Randolph J.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Great folks. Great Brand ambassadors.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 11/11/2019

Limestone, TN
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Thorough and pleasant. Positive experience. Appreciate the phone call updates letting me know how things were going.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 11/07/2019

Ray B.
Banner Elk, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service of our 2015 Tucson
Service was perfect with 30,000 mile service, new tires, replaced front brake pads and service of the car.
Great job from the service department. .
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 11/05/2019

KR
Karl R.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Service department personnel are always friendly and professional.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 11/05/2019

KW
Kenny W.
Limestone, TN
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Employees are always very friendly and helpful. They get you in and out quickly and answer any questions with a smile.

GG
Gary G.
Blountville, TN
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent!!
I can't say enough good things about Johnson City Hyundai, especially the service department. I have been going to them for years and have always, without fail, received excellent service. They are always professional, friendly and honest. Chris Thompson has been my contact for years, and he has always taken care of every issue that I presented to him. He is a valuable asset to JC Hyundai and is much appreciated. We have purchased two vehicles from this dealer and they also have been honest and fair and treated us right. I will not go anywhere else for sales or service.
Thank you.
Gary Glazis

PC
Patricia C.
Kingsport, TN
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Had several things to do on my vehicle, but I was in and out pretty quick. Love the service guys!!!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/30/2019

Boone, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
None
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for completing this review. Someone will be in contact with you shortly.

Danny C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Danny Carver
The service department was great and my salesman always takes care of my needs
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/28/2019

AT
Anthony T.
Sylva, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great job!
Fast, friendly earned my friendship
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/28/2019

PP
Patsy P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service on a vehicle I bought at another dealer.
I bought a 2007 Hyundai from Friendship, 12 years ago. I always had it serviced there.
I recently purchased a 2014 Hyundai from Bill Gatton. The next day I noticed the air conditioning was not working. I called, the used car manager said they were not able to fix it, because I bought it " As Is". I wrote an email telling them that was not the way to handle a customer and it was not good business. They called back to tell me to bring it by. I did. They recharged the air conditioner. That did not fix the problem. I took the 2014 to Friendship, they found a leak in the hose. Even though I didn't purchase the vehicle there I was treated as if I were a special customer. I will be back for all of my vehicle's service.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/25/2019

Bryan M.
Erwin, TN
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and thorough
I was able to be seen without an appointment, which was nice because I travel a lot. The service department checked for recalls related to my vehicle and took care of the issue. I didn't even know about the recall. Preventing a potential future problem is HUGE for me.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/21/2019

Richard S.
Piney Flats, TN
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Overall Customer Satisfaction
The repair issue was resolved in a prompt and courteous manner. Very impressed with the way the staff handled the entire issue.
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/21/2019

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service & staff as always!
Alycia F. from Friendship Hyundai of Johnson City responded on 10/18/2019