Friendship Hyundai of Bristol

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Joseph B.
Rural Retreat, VA
service
fast and efficient service.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you Joseph for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

BD
Betty D.
Pounding Mill, VA
The best service
Keep up the great service!!
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Betty for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

GH
Gail H.
Bluff City, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
The employees
Excellent service for a walk in tire repair.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Gail for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

HH
Heather H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Always great service with Brandon and Rodney. Thanks guys.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you Heather for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Laura S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Perfect
Love the service and great employees in service and sales make it even better. Thanks.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Laura for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Very prompt. Hyundai needs to provide service coupons like sister company Kia.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and we will look into the couponing as I know Hyundai does it by certain zip codes. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Cleveland, VA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Love the pull in garage
Great service and love the pull in garage to keep me out of the rain. Thanks guys keep it up.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you Tessa for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Miesha M.
Lithonia, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Staff is great
The guys in service are always friendly. I really like the new building, much bigger waiting area.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you Miesha for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

JV
Jo Ann V.
Bristol, VA
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Great team. Very honest
Love how everyone Rodney and Brandon are very honest on what the car needs and doesn’t need. Thanks for the help.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/03/2020
Thank you Jo Ann for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words as we love us some Brandon and Rodney here at Hyundai.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Jackson D.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
The guys at Friendship Hyundai Service Department are always accommodating and such was the case this last time I came in for a service recall.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you Jackson for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words as its always a pleasure to see you when you come in for service.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

AL
Arnold L.
Blountville, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pleased with Service Visit
Vehicle service consisted of oil change, multi-
point inspection, and brake inspection. Vehicle was returned to me on time as promised. Pleased with the service.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you Arnold for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Super cool people
Never disappointed. Thanks guys
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

CF
Cynthia F.
Roan Mountain, TN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Love my Tucson
Great and fast service. They took great care in helping me with my service needs and got me and out quickly.

Love my Tucson
I love my new 2020 Tucson!! Sean Davis was great at helping me find exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond to make sure it happened. Thanks so much!!
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.  Also I know Brandon had reached out to you reguarding your 4 star survey and I will send you a rescore in just a few minutes.  Thank you for understanding this situation.  Have a great weekend!

Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to complete this survey and for the rescore as it means a lot to Brandon and all of us at Friendship Hyunda.

SP
Stephanie P.
Bristol, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service, always! Highly recommended!
Great service every time, very knowledgeable staff, kind & respectful, always treat me and my son like family. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you Mrs. Poe for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

PM
Paul M.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Experience
So I took my car in for my first service appointment after I purchased it (brand new). My purchasing experience was wonderful as you would expect when shopping for a new vehicle. That first service appointment is when things can change. And in my case I think they got even better. From the second I walked into the service department to when I was handed the keys I was treated cordially. I was walked through the entire process, led to the waiting area and offed coffer or water and the vehicle was back and ready to go before I even realized it. Overall just a very professional and friendly service call. This is my new place for service and I would recommend them to everyone.
Chad A. from Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you Paul for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.