Friendship Hyundai of Bristol

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Mary L. on 11/24/2017
"Great Job"
We were greeted by the people and immediately waited on . The time of repair was excellent. We are glad that we purchased a Hyundai. Friendship Hyundai of Bristol is #1 in my book.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 05:13 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you Mary for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Kimberly C. on 11/23/2017
"Customer service "
Eveyone is always very helpful and quick. I didn’t have to wait long at all , the kept my car clean and always smiled .
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 08:18 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/24/2017

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Thomas F. on 11/23/2017
"Great customer service"
I am very satisfied with the service and customer care I receive when I take my 2017 Sonata in to Friendship. They are very attentive to my concerns.
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 06:05 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/23/2017

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Elmer J. on 11/16/2017
"Friendly and timely"
Service was performed in a professional and timely manner
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 12:59 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you Elmer for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Nellie G. on 11/15/2017
"Time and service"
Over all I have experienced outstanding attention and care of my vehicle
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 05:20 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you Nellie for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

CARRIE S. on 11/14/2017
"Excellent Service!"
Fast efficient and friendly!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 12:53 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you Carrie for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Rhonda C. on 11/13/2017
"Great staff."
The service personnel are friendly & greet you as you come in the door. They listen to your needs and take care of you quickly in a professional manner.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 04:58 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you Rhonda for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Rob R. on 11/06/2017
"Service"
Exellent
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 04:47 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you Rob for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Glad you and Sydney got to get a few steps in together.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Heather R. on 11/06/2017
"Friendship Hyundai Service"
Love the service department. Chris and Chad are by far the best!!!!
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 10:52 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you Heather for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words as we enjoy your visits with us each time we see you.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Verified Customer on 11/06/2017
"service "
Friendly and courteous device department
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017 10:44 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Verified Customer on 11/03/2017
"Friendly staff"
The staff in the Bristol Parts & Service Office are always so nice and friendly and I have no doubt that if something was wrong they would be willing to try and correct it. I pay for the extended warranty and take my car to to the dealership to guarantee it so I will continue to go there for servicing and maintenance. With that said, I don't know the level of service my car receives in the garage is always top notch. For example, on one occasion, I was told they had a hard time finding the leak in my tire (during the second oil change that I had mentioned it) yet the nail was visibly sticking out of my tire when I had it plugged later that same day for less than half of what I was quoted at the dealership. And on the last oil change I received, I was told that my brakes and rotors and would be checked as a thorough inspection was always completed, yet my they are not any better then before. I received the service report with no mention of brake/rotor inspection and was unable to find a listing of services provided/included in the 30,000 oil change online. Overall, I do recommend Hyundai but I've just been a little discouraged lately with the level of vehicle servicing.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 11:15 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you Alicia for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Verified Customer on 11/01/2017
"Major vs Basic Services"
Major and minor service on my car is excellent! I couldn't ask for better service. Everyone I deal with is very courteous, easy to talk with, and can answer my questions. Basic service, although great, is way too high. I can get oil and filters changed elsewhere much cheaper.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Service Type: Repair
Review Created: 11/01/2017 10:35 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 11/01/2017

DAROLD W. on 10/31/2017
"awesome service and product"
awesome service product to go along with awesome product.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 06:04 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you Darold for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Angel M. on 10/30/2017
"Oil Change"
They are very professional. Fast and excellent service. Also the staff is very friendly and they have a clean and inviting waiting area for what little time I have to wait.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 07:06 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you Angel for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words.  Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Verified Customer on 10/30/2017
"Friendly and helpful service personnel in all areas."
Fantastic service especially when dropped in without an appointment. More than accommodating.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 05:17 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you Joyce for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Verified Customer on 10/29/2017
"BCarico"
Appointment made for my convenience. Friendly and helpful personnel. In and out in less than an hour.
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 05:08 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/29/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Evelyn D. on 10/26/2017
"Service 10/24"
Efficient reliable service while you wait hassle free.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 12:45 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you Evelyn for taking the time to complete this survey. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Christine F. on 10/23/2017
"Wonderful Experience "
I am so happy I bought a Hyundai. From the experience of buying it to now has been wonderful. Definitely recommend Friendship Honda of Bristol.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 08:59 PM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you Christine for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Dallas H. on 10/23/2017
"Hyundai Routine Service"
Was well satisfied with the service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 08:33 AM
Chad A. at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol responded on 10/23/2017

Thank you Dallas for taking the time to complete this survey and for the kind words. Also, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to serving you again here at Friendship Hyundai of Bristol.

Verified Customer on 10/20/2017
"On point and professional"
Facilities were neat and tidy. Work was done in good time. Documentation was clear.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Veloster