Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

04/28/2017 Category: Service
Very short wait before car was taken in for service.
Service was quick. Appreciate that there was no pressure for additional services.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your loyalty and support. Our team goal is a quick and efficient service experience for our customers, and it sound like we achieved that on your visit. Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jennifer L.
Cheektowaga, NY
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Always a pleasure coming to the Island to get work done. Generally the work is done timely, the staff is very friendly and keeps you informed on progress, and can't pass up a free wash upon every visit!
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/27/2017

Jennifer - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team takes pride in trying make our customers visits as quick, friendly and professional as possible and it sounds like we achieved our goal on your visit. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

MARLA G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Marla G.
I'm very happy with the service I received.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/26/2017

Marla - thank you for the 5 star review. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction, and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit. Thank you for your support of our service and sales teams, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

DF
Dorothy F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Clean, prompt, helpful.
Employees of the service department are courteous well trained technicians.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/25/2017

Dorothy - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit. Thank you for the many years of support and loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

RO
Robert O.
04/23/2017 Category: Service
Eric in service.
Always happen with service but not about to take these surveys and say the same thing over again every time I come
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/24/2017

Robert - thank you for the 5 star review and for taking the time to fill out the survey. Eric takes pride in trying to deliver a professional and friendly service experience and I know he appreciates your feedback. Thank you for your support and loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kenmore, NY
2009 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Customer Service and the people who make the experience easy at Fuccillo.
My husband hates to take the vehicles we have in for repair, he loves going to Fuccillo and so do I they actually care about the people.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team understands that there are many choices when it comes to repairing your vehicle, and we appreciate your trust and loyalty in allowing us to keep your vehicle running worry free. Thank you for your support and we will be here for you whenever you may need us.
Service manager

WM
Wendy M.
Lewiston, NY
04/17/2017 Category: Service
Mrs
Professional friendly on time fair
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/17/2017

Wendy - thank you for the 5 star review. Thank you for your trust in allowing our team the opportunity to help you keep your Sonata running worry free. We appreciate the many years of support and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again.

WB
Wesley B.
Fort Erie, ON
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Happy customer
Always reliable
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/11/2017

Wesley - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us the opportunity to help you keep your Santa Fe running worry free. Thank you for your support and loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again.

Stephanie C.
Schenectady, NY
04/07/2017 Category: Service
AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!
I was out of town and needed an oil change before heading to my next location. I called the same day and they were able to squeeze me in when I arrived. Everyone I came into contact with (service, cashier, and sales) were very friendly and helpful. Since I was traveling, they understood my time constraints and was able to get me in and out within an hour. They also took their time to explain any issues and recalls that came up.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/07/2017

Stephanie - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it looks like we achieved our goal on your visit.  I am glad we were able to get your vehicle concerns taken care of, and get you back on the road quickly. If you are ever in the area again and need service don't hesitate to give us a call.

KK
Kathleen K.
Buffalo, NY
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/07/2017 Category: Service
I've been a customer of Fuccillo's since 2009
Great. Just wish I didn't have to spend $1000.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/07/2017

Kathleen - thank you for the 5 star review. Our service team appreciates your trust and loyalty over the many years. I will pass along your concern to the sales team. Thank you for your support and we will be here for you whenever you may need us.

EB
Edgar B.
Lake View, NY
04/05/2017 Category: Service
My Fuccillo service department review!
I was happy with the fast and quality service I received at Fuccillo's Hyundai
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 04/05/2017

Edgar - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service visit. We appreciate the opportunity to help you keep your Sonata running worry free. Our goal is complete satisfaction, so please let us know how we can earn a 5 star review on your future visits. Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again.

WW
William W.
Buffalo, NY
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Used Northtown since I bought my car and they never fixed anything the first or even second time when I tell them exactly what the problem is. Thought the problem was brand related the whole time. Scheduled a appointment with Fuccillo when Northtown refused to perform warranty work. These guys are exactly what you expect when you come for service knowing the problem. They fixed it right the first time with no games in a timely manner. Restored my confidence in the Hyundai brand and have earned my future business.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/31/2017

William - Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it sounds like we achieved our goal on your visit. I am glad our team was able to take care of your concerns, and we will be here for you whenever you may need us.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/28/2017 Category: Service
....
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you for the 5 Star review. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to help you keep your vehicle running worry free. Thank you for your support and we will be here for you whenever you may need us.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2017 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I think they are honest and trustworthy. This is the only garage I will go to.
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. Our team takes pride in providing not only a friendly service experience but a professional experience as well. We appreciate your trust in allowing us to help keep your Tucson running worry free. Thank you for your loyalty, and we will be here for you whenever you may need us.

JUAN S.
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Exellent service
The dealership is well located and the service is very exellent
FRANK S. from Fuccillo Hyundai of Grand Island responded on 03/17/2017

Juan - thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service visit. I am glad we were able to accommodate you and get you on your way quickly. Our goal is complete satisfaction, so please don't hesitate to let us know how we can earn a 5 star review on your next visit.