Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5rating 4.7727255
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

WB
Wayne B.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
It's always a pleasure to get my car serviced by Fuccillo, they always treat me right. 3 cars later, it's the only place I'll go.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Good Evening Wayne,

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!! We are so happy to hear that you are always pleased with your visits! We promise to keep providing you with an exceptional service experience during future visits.

Kimberly B.
Rotterdam, NY
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Will go the extra mile to help you out
Without being asked, a service dept employee researched my issue, came back with a plan, and even got my parts and service covered. All recall issues were also dealt with in an appropriate manner.

Good Morning Kimberly,

We want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and providing us with such great score. We truly value your feedback and your business. I am sorry we fell a tad short of providing you a 5 STAR experience. Your next visit to our Service Dept. will be nothing short of exceptional.

2016 Hyundai Accent
08/12/2018 Category: Service
convenience, expertise, & friendliness.
excellant
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Good Evening,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! Our team strives to provide a 5 STAR experience at every visit. Thank you for choosing Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Joseph M.
Middle Grove, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and repair
excellent service and the car is running like new!

Hello Joseph!

Thank you for the perfect rating! We take pride in providing quality service to our customers. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!

ES
Emma S.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Service appt
I came in for an oil change, tire rotation and inspection. I was very impressed with the service staff. When he commended filter replacements I said that my boyfriend can replace those for me, his response was that’s great, I will note the ones you need on your report. He was not pushy and didn’t even try to sell me on having them replaced there. Another gentleman passing through heard my mother and I say we were going to walk down the rd to shop while we waited. He proceeded to tell us that he was sure one of them could give us a ride if we would like. We wanted the exercise so said no thank you we would like to walk. It was possibly going to rain that day and my mother neglected to bring her umbrella this same man offered her his umbrella! I have just never had such attentive, thoughtful service at any car service center. All the things for my car were great, no hassle, don’t peetty quickly, but it’s by far the exceptional service staff that me keep me a fucillo Hyundai customer!
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Good Afternoon Emma,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out this survey! You have no idea what 5 STAR reviews mean to us here. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Take care!

Steven C.
Westport, CT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I wish I lived closer rather than 175 miles away. Even though their service department had not worked on the replacement of a water pump for my hybrid, they were able to expertly perform the task.

The service team was able to take me in for emergency service on a Friday afternoon. For that, I will eternally be grateful.

Thank you for great customer service and work done!
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Good Morning Steven,

I am glad we were able to take in your Sonata on such short notice. We understand that in today’s world, speed counts. You deserve fast, friendly service. Thank you so very much for your great feedback and your dazzling 5 STAR review.

DF
David F.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Recall repair
Thanks to Hyundai for the recall that replaced parts around the gas tank of my 2005 Tucson.
The appointment scheduling , maintenance repairs and customer service follow up were all 5 stars.
We love our 13 year old Tucson
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Good Afternoon David,

Thank you so much for your kind words and great feedback!

KT
Keith T.
Stuart, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
KeithT LIke Fuccillo Hyundai
Staff were helpful and efficient, waiting room was comfortable and service was performed timely, even on short notice.

Good Afternoon Keith,

Thank you for the 5 star survey, we appreciate your business!

KL
Kevin L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very professional and courteous
Phil, my advisor was great. He worked with a difficult extended warranty company (not Hyundai) and did a great job !

Good Afternoon Kevin,

Thank you so much for your gracious words about our Assistant Service Manager Philip. We look forward to serving you in the future.

08/02/2018 Category: Service
No longer my place for oil changes
It took over an hour for just an oil change. I was told 30-45 minutes (even with my appointment). The service advisor and workers tried harder to get me to pay for other services (engine air filter and break pad cleaning) with only 21,000 miles on the car.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Good Evening,

Thank you for your feedback. I have been trying to reach you. Please contact me so we can discuss this further. If you could kindly reply to my email or call me directly at (518)374-9161 Ext. 2230, I would greatly apreciate it.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
2nd oil change plus tire rotation
Made an appointment for the 2nd oil change on my 8 month old 2017 Santa Fe Sport. Online appointment system was easy to use, and Fucillo had a Service Special on oil change. Worked out well. Also had tire rotation. Overall nice work.

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for the great review!

MA
Michael A.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Good service department
Always in and out with no hassles every time

Good Evening Michael,

Thank you for the 5 star survey, we truly appreciate your business!

Robert W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
The Usual Great Service
They take me on time and at a time that is convenient for me and get the job done in a reasonable period of time.

Hello Robert!

We truly value the kind feedback and appreciate the opportunity to serve you, thank you.

PD
Patricia D.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Really nice atmosphere and staff
I had a little work done and it was on time and fast

Good Evening Patricia,

Your feedback is extremely appreciated, thank you so much!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2018 Category: Service
????
See comments regarding the dealership

Good Evening,

Thank you for the review.  I apologize for your last service visit. If you could contact me at your earliest convenience that would be greatly appreciated, (518)374-9161 Ext. 2230. Thank you again.

Northville, NY
07/27/2018 Category: Service
NO REVIEW TITLE
No review
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback.  Our management team has been made aware of your concerns and we take all customer concerns seriously. If you have further questions please feel free to contact me directly (518)374-9161 Ext. 2230.

Jerry C.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
service dept.
Everything done very professional. Was in and out of there in a flash

Hello Jerry,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review. But, more importantly, we thank you for your business.

TW
Thomas W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2018 Category: Service
In and out
Very satisfied with people time and service! Only complaint was we felt uncomfortable in the waiting area with little privacy. Overall an outstanding experience!

Thomas,

Thank you for your great feedback and praise! We appreciate any opportunity to improve.

Broadalbin, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Everything went well until I was leaving through the show room doors. An employee was coming towards me and we both were going towards the door. He opened the door,let go of the door and it bumped me. He knew I was there. I was just surprised that someone could be so obviously inconsiderate. If I had been an older person there could have been an injury.
You might want to consider a courtesy training class for a review,if there is such a thing.

Good Morning!

I am very happy to hear you had such a great experience, minus your departure of the dealership. We are on a mission to set a new standard in customer service here at Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai. So, your next visit will be nothing shy of excellent!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2018 Category: Service
efficient
clean, friendly & good atmosphere

Hello!

Thank you for the five star review! We are so happy that you have enjoyied your service with us.