Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5rating 4.7391304
Overall Rating 2.47826/5Overall Rating 2.47826/5rating 2.47826rating 2.47826rating 2.47826

NS
Neal S.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Good

WP
Wm P.
Service appointment
The service department performed the necessary repairs and completed them within the time they indicated the repair would take.

OB
Orman B.
Duanesburg, NY
Check engine light
I always get great service by the staff at Fucillos! Check engine light pleasantly fixed under warranty

LC
Leslie C.
Saratoga Springs, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding
The staff is what makes the place so great.
They could not be more courteous and helpful if they tried. They are seriously the
best. Sabrina and Bob went out of their way to accommodate us in customer service. I had to bring my mother along who is 94 and had just gotten out of the hospital. They immediately got us a courtesy van and Kevin, the driver, was the same way, assisting my mother in and out of the car, making sure she was searbelted, etc. The mechanic Anil was wonderful too - answering all my questions and did a wonderful job on my car. All in all it was a really fabulous experience.

Donald H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Repair completed successfully.
Door handle proximity sensor stopped working on my 2016 Elantra GT. Brought to Fucillo for repair, was told door handle was under warranty, but part had to be ordered. Next time I heard from service was 2 weeks later when part was received from paint shop. Brought car in that same afternoon and found that the wrong part had been received. So they reordered and again, no update for 2 weeks. When they called to say part was in, I made appointment for same day, and repair was completed within 45 minutes, and all works as it should. Repair service was EXCELLENT, but I had to deduct a star for lack of communication. Was never informed of time frame for them to receive the part, or that it would have to go out for paint after it was received at the dealership. And then someone dropped the ball on getting the correct part the first time. Other than those two small items, my warranty service was great.

CT
Carol T.
Troy, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/16/2018 Category: Service
waiting time
while waiting for mt car to be fixed I was directed to main floor to wait which was alright but there was very loud music playing at the same time the tv was on that could not be heard.This was a bother while people were walking back and forth. there also were no cups to have water. This may not bother you but if you are waiting for hours it becomes a bother,

Joshua A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Nick and the whole team in the service center are terrific!
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Joshua,Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your loyalty

Niskayuna, NY
12/13/2018 Category: Service
15000. Mile service
All went well . Service was done as promised and on time.

Thank you for your business and your feedback on our service department. Please let us know if we can assist you with your automotive needs in the future. We hope to see you on your next service!

John C.
Cohoes, NY
12/13/2018 Category: Service
First service.
Had purchase a remote for my car and the remote required a program to our car. Service took me in right away

John thank you, for the five star review! We are glad that you have enjoyed your service with us.

Saratoga Springs, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Good job, Bob and Nick seem to be nice chaps.
Generally good job. Offered discount on 60k service to compensate for missed issue during warranty. I’ve not seen the maintenance from 3 weeks ago appear on carfax so not sure if they missed it or carfax is just slow.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service rep was terrific with my car and had done when I asked for it along with going over and above

I am happy to hear that Robin took great care of you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything more we can do!

PK
Patricia K.
Rensselaer, NY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service-Nick
Nick in customer service has always been wonderful to me, very helpful, explains everything thoroughly and gets me in an out quickly. I feel comfortable with him and that he is trustworthy, therefore I am very happy with you Fucillo’s service

thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.  We really appreciate your business.  Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

AD
Antoinette D.
Scotia, NY
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service department is good. Never have had a problem.

Schoharie, NY
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Very friendly staff. Very efficient.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

CE
Carol E.
Ballston Spa, NY
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Sounds like this was all handled well, ACCORDING to my daughter Carrie, who is leasing the car
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out the review. Our goal is to provide top notch service for each and every customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

M G.
Gloversville, NY
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly personel
This is my second hyundai sonata form this dealership and my experience with the sales and service folks has always been good!

Thank you for your very kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a 5 STAR review! We are happy to know you had an all around fantastic service experience with us and we'll be looking forward to privind you with the same cumstomer service on your next visit. Take care!

Sophie C.
Watervliet, NY
12/03/2018 Category: Service
service. oil change and tire rotation
excellent job in and out in less than one hour. Thanks for the great service and the free coffee.

Thank you for your continued business and for taking your time to share your feelings about your recent visit with us.  We are so happy to see that you were completely satisfied with your visit with us.  We hope that we will continue to provide you the same level of service in the future.  Have a great day!

NC
Nicholas C.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
the guys in the service dept. that make the appts. were right on the ball
5 stars

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 star review, more importantly we thank you for your business.

Mechanicville, NY
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick & efficient
The service tech went over which services were going to be done. My visit was quick which is not always the case while waiting for car maintenance.

Thank you  for your amazing feedback! We look forward to giving you 5 star service on all of your visits.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2018 Category: Service
what i liked about Fuccillo
I have been doing business with Fuccillo for the past 5 years and have always been very satisfied with the work that has been done on my vehicle. I was very happy the they changed the waiting area because it is much warmer. My only criticism is that the music that was played was much too loud.

I'm glad we provided you with an great service experience. I'd also like to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I am also very sorry about the music and well speak to our team and have that taken care of. have a very happy holiday !!!