Overall Rating 4.6923062/5Overall Rating 4.6923062/5Overall Rating 4.6923062/5Overall Rating 4.6923062/5rating 4.6923062
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

Carolyn M.
Scotia, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
We just leased another car from you and are very satisfied with the time spent at the showroom. This will be our forth lease. Thanks for all your help.

BP
Brian P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
So far, so good.
I've been to Fuccillo Hyundai 4 or 5 times, for routine maintenance and inspections on a 2018 Santa Fe Sport. So far, I've been pleased with everyone I have encountered. I have not been pushed towards anything I did not come there for. They may have made suggestions for things, but not pushy, which is nice. The speed at which I was in and out of there, each time, has been excellent!

Schenectady, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Nice Place
On point service.

Devajit B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great servicing experience

Maintenance service
Always work done in a timely manner and service attendants are always friendly.

LC
Leslie C.
Saratoga Springs, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
A+ Experience
What makes this place so great is it offers the friendliest nd most helpful customer service ever in addition to the best service.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Good Afternoon Leslie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team strives to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit.

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Some Good, Some Bad
The body repair on my vehicle was very nice, although why a car less than 2 years old should start to rust is another issue. Fortunately, it was under warranty. My understanding is that Fuccillo of Schenectady sends out cars to a body repair shop on Altamont Avenue. The inside front of my vehicle was filled with a gritty substance that was all over the dashboard, seats, and every compartment. It wasn't something that could just be wiped away, as it started scratching up my dashboard when I did this. The front inside should have been vacuumed before returning to me. Although Fuccillo didn't do the body work, they should have checked the inside of the car for this type of thing and returned the car in no less condition than they received it.

Good Evening,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and apoligize for the experience. I would like to discuss your concerns with you. Please reach out to me at your earliest convinience. My phone number is listed below, you can also reach out to our service manager Eddrine at 518-382-0274 ext 211. Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to hearing back from you.

Doris W.
Latham, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Changing my mind
Scheduled a service appointment regarding problems with accelerator. Thought that because it was a sometime thing that nothing would be done. Service Rep said they would check out problem, but that I was due for an oil change & time rotation as well as it was due for inspection. There was also a recall on my vehicle. They took me home , picked me up when finished and recall solved my problem. All in all visit was very productive and non stressful.

Good Afternoon Doris,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team strives to provide fast and friendly service to each and everyone of our customers. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Kevin B.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Fuccillo Hyundai Great Service
I want to highly recommend the Fuccillo Hyundai Service Department to anyone needing regular service for their Hyundai. Because I typically purchase my automobiles from dealerships that have superior service departments, I will first check out the Fuccillo Hyundai dealership for my next car.

Good Afternoon Kevin,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Our team strives to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Glens Falls, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/06/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Been using Fuccillo service since 2012 when I purchased my 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT. Service always excellent and the service advisors are equally excellent.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Mary S.
Niskayuna, NY
11/05/2019 Category: Service
My visit
I like the service n everyone is very helpful
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Good Evening Mary,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Little Falls, NY
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service !!!
EXCELLENT Customer Service !!!
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Our team strives to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

John Ryan C.
10/29/2019
Your complementary service is a joke!
Doing a multipoint check-up in a vehicle for less than 10 mins? Where there were no checklist or list of items checked on the vehicle presented, nor computerized vehicle diagnostics run stating everything is fine, tire alignment checks or what so ever. In less than 10 mins they get back to me and said it's done everything is fine.

Complimentary service, you give it free so you don't do anything.

Going there is just a waste of time. Definitely not going back anymore.

Michael G.

Niskayuna, NY
10/25/2019 Category: Service
H
Still tapping noise exits
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Good Afternoon Hany,

Thank you for your feedback. I left you a voicemail with my direct contact information. I would like to discuss your last visit and help you set an appointment. My phone number directly is 518-843-3333 ext 241. I look forward top hearing back from you.

2006 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Power Steering problem solved.
Great service from Morgan. She was very efficient and knowledgable. Issue was resolved in a timely fashion. Price was fair. Waiting room was comfortable and clean with coffee and tv.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We strive to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement.
Do not sacrifice your integrity over profit. Do not break the client's trust because it will never go back again. Be transparent and honest. Treat every customer fairly and equal. Always give what is best to your customer not what is best for your interest or better meet halfway.

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jessenia, I am the Service Customer Relations Manager for Fuccillo Automotive. I would like to have the opportunity to discuss your visit. You can reach me directly at 518-843-3333 ext 241. Or reach out to my service manager, his name is Eddrine Brown and you can reach him at 518-382-0274 ext 211. We would like to hear about your experience and possibly have the opportunity to rectify that experience. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kevin B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Morgan is great
I chose Fuccillo Hyundai when I moved to NY from WV. It was a great choice! I have had mostly great experiences with Fuccillo Hyundai and will continue to recommend to my friends. I will also look to Fuccillo Hyundai for my next vehicle because of my great experience with the service department!!!
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Good Morning Kevin,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Clifton Park, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick and courteous
Second service of Kona EV, smooth and pleasant.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Lori S.
Schenectady, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and great service.
Everything I needed to be done was accomplished and everyone was very nice.I waited for my car and there was a nice area to wait in.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Good Morning Lori,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad we met all expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.