HM
Hannah M.
Gansevoort, NY
07/02/2020
Bought a car here with amazing service. Thanks Tom and Louis!
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Hannah,

Thank you for your feedback, We always enjoy hearing from customer when things are performed right

Linda M.
Delanson, NY
Quality service
Problem was resolved quickly and I was kept informed along the way.

Linda,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit

Ballston Spa, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service call
Everyone that I have dealt with at Fucillo is very friendly and knowledgeable. They do a thorough job when working on a vehicle.

Laura,

Thank you for ytour feedback, we value you as a customer and look forward to your next visit

Cobleskill, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
They did what I wanted and I was in and out in good time.
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we do our best to take care of everyone, because we know your time is valuable. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit

Donald D.

SD
Steve D.
Albany, NY
06/23/2020 Category: Service
They find the problem , fix it and get ya on your way . Very pleased with the professionalism . They know what they're doing .
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

my visit
Good job
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Hany,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that your visit did not meet your expecations. At your earliest convenience or email me at eddrinebrown@fuccillo.com with the best date,time to contact you. Again thank you for your feedback and we value your business and look forward to your next visit

EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Hany,

Sharon B.
Schenectady, NY
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
I would highly recommend this dealership Everyone was knowledgeable and professional. The service mgr Phil was very patient and helpful explaining everything I needed to know and went above and beyond to get me the help I needed
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Sharon,

Thank you for your great feedback, we appreciate your business and look  forward to your next visit

Gloversville, NY
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Thorough!
I have been going to Fuccillo for many years with many different vehicles. The service I receive is top notch. I especially enjoyed watching on my iPhone as my service tech, Scott Braun, performed my vehicle’s inspection! Great technology! Everything was done in a timely manner with professionalism, competency and care for the customer!
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

05/12/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Whitney,

Thank you for your great feedback, we value your business and look forward to your next visit

CL
Charles L.
Duanesburg, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Brought the car to correct a recall. It was performed timely and accurately
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Charles,

Robert H.
Troy, NY
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Great service again
Call for appointment had availability when I needed it oil change inspection,tire swap to summer tires in and out less than 2 hrs.professional service advisor Nick always a smile gets everything done many thanks again Nick ,Bob H.
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 05/06/2020

Robert,
Thank you for your great feedback, it is good to hear that we are able to get you in for service when you need it. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit

Joanne W.
Troy, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
I bought my car from you in 2010 and have always gone to you guys for everything.
Service - inspections, etc.
WHY?!! Because you guys are the most helpful, honest and nice people - I can always depend on you for everything.
That's why I still have my car - because you have helped me keep her in mint condition!
And Nick Fear is always so friendly !
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

Joanne,

TG
Theresa G.
Clifton Park, NY
2006 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Above And Beyond
Looking for more than 5 stars but not possible obviously. Here is my review. Hope it helps after you read it to the end and gives you a clear idea of why this place deserves more recognition and kudos.

I am sure most of us called a mechanic/dealership service, expressed our concerns and the problem with our car. At some point they said, bring it in and we will have to take a look at it. My search for the right “rear catalytic converter” for my car, 2006 Hyundai Elantra GLS 2.0, has been nothing but problematic, on top of trying to match up the specifications of a rear catalytic converter with the Engine Family Number appears on VECI (Vehicle Emission Control Information) sticker found underside of my front hood. If you try to find this rear catalytic converter on your own from a third party, problems are not ending there. As far as 3rd party rear catalytic converter manufacturer goes, it needs to be C.A.R.B. Compliant and conforming California Emission Standards with a legitimate Executive Order #, it needs to match with Emission Certification (Mine was SULEV(Super-Ultra Low Emission Vehicle) or PZEV(Partial Zero Emission Vehicle)), and it needs to be legal to install in New York otherwise you may only save the day and deal with engine light or any possible problem down the road because of mismatch within emission units or worse, you may fail the emission inspection. During my search for 3rd party manufacturer, I came across an extended emission warranty, in other words, PZEV Warranty for 15 Years/150,000 miles (whichever comes first) that is granted by California Law that is also adopted by New York and some other states, only for certain PZEV Vehicles with certain engine family #. I accidentally came across this warranty and pursued to understand it and find out more about it to see what exactly are covered and what are not.

First I contacted Fuccillo Hyundai Of Schenectady via online chat. From “Service Manager”, Edderine and “Assistant Service Manager”, Phil who showed great care and provide accurate and fast service to “General Manager”, Michael Capadona who showed great empathy and prompt response via email like someone who truly cares not only in public eye on website but at a genuine level with one customer at a time.

I was told they have to take a look at it to find out what is wrong with it and figure out if it is covered or not even though such afromentioned extended warranty exists. Later that day, I had a call directly from “Service Manager”, Edderine. He had such a great “patient”, “confidence” and “understanding” with such expertise, genuinity and empathy to listen, respond and even accept to receive my emails with attached pictures of my rear catalytic converter to comment if there is any slim chance of my repair to be under warranty or not where he went above and beyond to help. As you may understand, NO mechanic can give certain answer over a phone or via email to say “certainly covered under warranty or not”, he suggested me to bring it in and have it diagnosed and said it should be covered under warranty, but not certainly, or 100% which is understandable since there is always a chance it may not have been covered and I may have end up paying diagnosis fee.

Next, I called Hyundai USA customer service phone line and spoke with agent, Brandy who initiated the huge positive outcome, out of my entire almost 1 month of search that I’ve put tremendous amount of time and effort to find the right part. After her seeing how long I have been trying to get this done and going through the fine print of this extended warranty with me over the phone, she scheduled me an appointment at a dealership of my choice (After I spoke with Fuccillo Hyundai Of Schenectady, and seeing that I can fully trust them, I picked them with no doubt) for one time full diagnosis for free of charge for such uncertainty and exceptional time I found myself in and time I’ve put towards finding out very limited information out there for this warranty for my vehicle.

Lastly, rest assured, Fuccillo Hyundai Of Schenectady went WAY above and beyond for the second time to take care of this car I brought in with not only repairs they did falling under warranty, but also they submitted Goodwill Assistance on behalf of me to Hyundai USA to take care of any part connected to my rear catalytic converter, including the third party parts due to the OEM parts discontinued by Hyundai, and even other emission parts that are in bad condition and not under warranty. Then later in that very same day I brought my car in, they have already ordered the parts along with few more parts, Oxygen sensor, Flex pipe etc I brought up to their attention over the phone.

Now this entire review, is my first review I leave for a dealership and I am happy to do so. There is Covid-19 out there. Pandemic is exacerbating and we’re going through an unfamiliar time and hard situations, but the people working at Fuccillo Hyundai Of Schenectady are there to help you with necessary safety measures with masks on. I want to thank especially “Service Manager”, Edderine and “Assistant Service Manager”, Phil to show me such commitment, patience and utmost understanding to take care of my car with their expertise in a timely manner. Please stay safe and healthy out there.
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

Theresa,
Thank you so very much for the kind words, we are to help keep your vehicle on the road, with everything going on right now, we want to make sure we are doing things the right way to help in this time and every time some one come to the dealership. we try our best to treat everyone as family here at Fuccillo Automotive Group. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit

Jim C.
Ballston Lake, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
The service department at Fuccillo Hyundai treated me like I was a long time customer even though it was my first visit after moving in to the area. Prompt, timely service and well explained procedures, particularly the video of my car.
EDDRINE B. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

Jim,
Thank you for your great feedback, it always nice to hear that you were taken care of as a part of the Fuccillo Automotive Group Family, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit