Jon R.
Hudson, NY
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Very very friendly dealership
I think Fuccillo has been the best Dealership I have bought a car from and also service for both my Hyundai’s, They also try to give you the best time that works for you when they service your car service also gives you an approximate time when it would be done and they are always great at that and if they are going to be longer they will let you know, so Fuccillo Hyundai and Service Thanks Jon
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you very much for the wonderful survey and the kind words. We really appriciate it!!!!

Jessica D.
Troy, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Couldn’t recommend more!
Very happy with their service, from buying to service! The staff I’ve dealt with are great!
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you so much for the kind comments and the wonderful survey!!!

Christopher C.
Waterford, NY
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai suv
Outstanding staff,always go out of there way to help with service and buying a car .There the best place to buy a car and do service with a reliable car and awesome warranty.
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the continued business, the great survey, and the wonderful comments!!!

Rosita S.
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Always great
always great service.
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you so much for the great survey and nice comments!!!

David S.
Albany, NY
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff, knowledgeable about cars they service, informative video inspection of car, comfortable waiting area, accurate estimates. They are also on top of any recalls that are issued for your vehicle. Scheduling an appointment a breeze using link on their web site. Been extremely happy with four cars I have purchased over the years. They have a great selection of vehicles if you are looking to buy a new or used vehicle.
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and the excellent survey!!!

Adam M.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Fuccillo earned my respect.
Fuccillo Hyundai went out of their way to handle my car’s engine repair, even though doing so wasn’t necessarily their priority. They treated me like somebody who bought my car from their dealership, even though my situation was difficult and complicated.

They replaced my engine after it broke due to a fatal factory error, and then proceeded to service my car further when the evaporation canister also malfunctioned not soon after.

I was addressed with kindness and respect, which meant a lot to me. I owe a lot to the team over at Fuccillo Hyundai Lincoln in Schenectady.
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you so much for the great survey and the kind words!!! We try very hard to make sure everyone is taken care of to the best we can. Nice to get some positive feedback once in awhile!! Thank you again!!

SO
Shawn O.
Utica, NY
04/09/2021
Wasted 4 hours of my day
Very long story short:
I chose to drive about 75 miles (1.5 hours) to this dealership to check out a used car that I had called about a few days earlier. BOTH the night before AND the morning of my trip I called to make sure the car was still available before driving out. I was told by multiple people that it was. I even mentioned the exact time I'd be arriving and asked that the car be ready so that I could test drive it. Upon arriving a salesman kept me waiting about 15 minutes while he looked for the car. Finally, I was told the car was not at the dealership, but was at a body shop being repaired and would not be available to see. So I wasted gas, tolls, and most of all, 4 hours of my day.

I'm sure that selling cars isn't easy, but confirming if a car is available before a customer drives 1.5 hours is VERY EASY. There are no excuses for this extremely poor service. There is absolutely nothing that would ever cause me to do any future business with Fuccillo Hyundai.

Ruth H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Car service
Needs snacks in the service waiting area.
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you so much for the excellent survey and the great feedback. Unfortunatly, we are still unable to put out the snacks due to this COVID restrictions. We have rearranged the parking lot to better accomodate customer parking.

Mark L.
Niskayuna, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Service Department Has Great Customer Service
Nick Fear in Service is always very friendly, clear and effective. He has to be one of your best.
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for the excellent survey and the great feedback!!! It is always nice to hear positive things for the hard work that the guys put it!! Nick is one of the best!!!

SL
Susan L.
Niskayuna, NY
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai
Always friendly and on time my
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for the excellent survey and the feedback. We have rearranged the parking lot to accomodate customer parking.

Albany, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Very Pleased!
I love my Hyundai Kona, and I'm very pleased with the service department at Fuccillo's. I can usually get an appointment within a day or two of contacting them, and routine service is pretty quick. Normally, I'm in and out in an hour or less. I highly recommend the Kona and Fuccillo's!!
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you so much for the excellent survey and the kind words!! We are so happy you are enjoing the Kona!!!

JN
Joseph N.
Niverville, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Earned my trust
Rather than go straight to the big ticket repairs, they started with the simplest (and most inexpensive) solution first. Five days after my car was serviced it seems like they got the problem fixed. It’s 45 minutes from my home but that’s where my car will be serviced from now on.
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you so much for the excellent survey and the wonderful feedback. We strive to take the best care of our customers that we can. It is always nice to get positive feedback, the guys really appriciate the recognition.

GB
Gladys B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Assistant Mgr Phil provided excellent service to correct problem with my car. I'm very pleased that he handled & corrected issue himself.

03/11/2021 Category: Service
lack of Experience
Service repair persons should have at least 3 years experience when working on certain makes of cars.
PG
Phil G. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Hey Gladys, Its Phil from Fuccillo. Im glad we were able to assist you and fix the issues. Ive sent you a rescore, please fill out and send back. I really appreciate. And remember to ask for me personally and ill always help out.Take care!!!

Phil Gagliardi
Asst Servive Manager
518-382-0274

DJ
David J.
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Always the best
We had a tire losing air in our brand new Tuscon.

Nick in service took great care to insure we were taken care of right away.

Always the best
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you so much for th kind words, we really appriciate it!!

Jon R.
Hudson, NY
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Dealer to bring your Hyundia
I think Fuccillo has been the best Dealer I have bought a car from and also service for both my Hyundai’s, They also try to give you the best time that works for you when they service your car service also gives you an approximate time when it would be done and they are always great at that and if they are going to be longer they will let you know, so Fuccillo Hyundai and Service Thanks Jon
PATRICK H. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We really appriciate it!!!