Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5Overall Rating 4.7391304/5rating 4.7391304
Overall Rating 2.47826/5Overall Rating 2.47826/5rating 2.47826rating 2.47826rating 2.47826

PT
Paulette T.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
I am glad I brought my car to the dealer I am. Confident that everything I needed was taken care of

Joseph D.
Great experience
Actively kept me in the loop with what was happening with my car. Longer wait than usual but quality work. I think the review system is bullshit but hey jmi.

Nice atmosphere

TV
Thomas V.
Clifton Park, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent friendly service
They were so professional and accommodating. Highly recommend them.

Robert W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Accommodate my needs
Fucillo Hyundai of Schenectady has always gone out of their way to help me as immediately as possible, including on very short notice when I was faced with immediate, unexpected problems and which my circumstances did not allow waiting for a future appointment.
They have taken a "we will do what's needed to help" attitude.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Robert!

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR review! These reviews mean a great deal to our Service Department. I am so happy that we were able to get you in so fast! Our goal is to be able to accommodate our customers as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Thank you again for your amazing feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon (but not too soon). Have a great day!

Cynthia C.
Slingerlands, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Delightful and Pleasant
Treated my car as if it was their own property. Example in detail what services needs to be done now or later date. Very Pleasant place to be served.

Good Afternoon Cynthia,

Thank you for the great review and for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad that the Service Team was able to provide you an amazing visit. We understand that a vehicle is one of the biggest purchases in one's life, so we want to take great care of your investment for you. Thank you for always trusting us with your Hyundai! We hope to see you soon.

Menands, NY
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2018 Category: Service
courteous fair service
I had a lot of work done on my car. Considering how much work there was to do, they did the work in good time.

Good Afternoon!

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 STAR review, but more importantly we thank you for your business. We greatly appreciate for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Have a great day!

David H.
Albany, NY
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil change?!!!!!
Diagnostics reported sticking calipers and gas jets needed periodic cleaning. So I needed an oil change that cost nearly $600. I actually avoided an issue that might have been even more expensive. Thank you!

Hello David!

We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing us such amazing feedback! I am very happy that our Service Team was able to save you from over spending. Preventative services go a long way. Thank you again for choosing Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai and we look forward to continuing to be your Hyundai's Service provider. Have a wonderful day!

John S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service-Santa Fe
Always receive excellent service whenever I bring the Santa Fe in for work. Work is done expertly and within the time frame promised.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good Evening John,

We greatly appreciate your amazing feedback regarding your most recent visit. It ensures us we are providing our customers with a great service experience. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for trusting us with the maintenance needed on your Santa Fe. We look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle requires attention. Take care!

LW
Lisa W.
Amsterdam, NY
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Very welcoming and accommodating.

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey. We are happy to know you had a great experience with us and that we provided you with amazing customer service. Thank you again and we'll be looking forward to your next visit. Take care.

VM
Veronica M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I was in and our in no time. Work done was less than estimate.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hello Veronica!

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We look forward to providing you with fast, efficient, 5 STAR service on all of your future visits. Have a wonderful day!

Donna B.
Glens Falls, NY
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great job done. Didn't really wait as long as I thought I would have to. friendly and. helpful.

Hello Donna!

Thank you for the 5 STAR review! These reviews mean a great deal to the whole Service Department. We truly appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. I am happy the Service Advisors were able to provide you such fast, efficient service. That is what you deserve and what you should expect during each and every visit. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again when your Hyundai requires attention here at  Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai. Have a great day!

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Service call 10/2/18
The service was excellent . I live alone and know nothing about car repair, so going to your business for repair matters makes me very comfortable.
A little matter of a brake light out is important to me. The service person also saw I needed some work down for recalls, so I will make an
appointment for those to be completed. Being comfortable for me is my first priority when getting my car serviced.
Thanks again.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to provide us such amazing feedback regarding your recent visit. I am very happy we were able to get your brakes repaired for you. I know that peace of mind is invaluable! Thank you so much we truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you back in to get those recalls completed. Take care!

Gansevoort, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/06/2018 Category: Service
great service
friendly, courteous people and on-time service completion.
Briar R., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and the 5 STAR review! Our goal is to provide fast, efficient and friendly service to every customer. So I am very happy we met the mark on providing you the service experience you deserved! We look forward to serving you again when your Hyundai requires attention here at Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai. Have a great day!

NS
Navin S.
Guilderland, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Felt like " We are home"
A big Shout to the Fuccillo Hyundai entire Service Team, specially Jerod & Nick. Thank you very much for taking good care of my Hyundai Santa Fe and going above & beyond to get the issue resolved.

Good Morning Navin,

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic feedback and also, for the 5 STAR review! I am glad you were very satisfied with the repairs that were made to your Hyundai.  I'm glad that Nick and Gerard were able meet, and exceed your expectations! You deserve nothing less. We are so grateful you chose to bring your vehicle to Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you next time. Take care!

Jon D.
Waterford, NY
Friendly and efficient
We were early for our appointment but the service rep .... I think it was Nick..... Got us in and out quickly.
Staff was friendly and welcoming
Explained everything
The online appointment system worked nicely

Hello Jon!

Thank you very much for your 5 STAR review and the kind words about your Service Advisor Nick. He is a real asset to our Service Dept. We truly concentrate on providing a great value of service to our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great weekend!

CF
Claudia F.
East Greenbush, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Vroom vroom!
Hey Guys! Thanks again for the great service! My vehicle is running much smoother and it drives really fast! :) More importantly, I always appreciate your comprehensive 4-point check on my vehicle to ensure that it's running well and that it remains a safe vehicle to drive. Plus, I love the new waiting area and free coffee! :) Thanks again and I'll see you soon!

Good Morning Claudia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent 5 STAR review! We couldn't ask for a better review. Our goal is to provide top notch service for each and every customer. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Take Care!

Ballston Spa, NY
service efficiency
Easy to book my appointment .Fast and efficient service.

Good Morning!

Thank you for the great review and for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!

Ronald B.
Clifton Park, NY
10/04/2018 Category: Service
They completed all that I asked for and also did a recall that was needed in a reasonable amount of time. I have a service contract and so there was no cost involved

Good Morning Ronald,

We greatly appreciate your business, and your time providing us feedback. Thank you for the 5 STAR review! We are glad that you enjoyed your service with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Have a great weekend!

Theresa M.
Greenville, NY
Great experience
Everyone was very helpful. Overall great experience.

Hello Theresa!

Thank you so much for the great review, your kind words are much appreciated. I am happy that our service staff was so accommodating! Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again when your Hyundai requires attention here at Fuccillo Lincoln Hyundai. Take Care!