Overall Rating 4.6799984/5Overall Rating 4.6799984/5Overall Rating 4.6799984/5Overall Rating 4.6799984/5rating 4.6799984
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

GR
Gina R.
Hadley, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service department helpful and friendly.

LW
Larry W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
06/23/2019 Category: Service
service head light
done quickly and in a professional manner

Ballston Spa, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
I liked the video they sent me showing me what they were inspecting and exactly what needed to be done. Also they had the parts available to correct what they needed to do at that time.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very happy that everything worked out and we met all expectations. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Rosemarie M.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Bob provided great customer service.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Good Afternoon Rosemarie,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit.

VN
Vincent N.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel
Service went out of their way to be certain I got the correct replacement low beam bulb for my Sonata 2013

Good Afternoon Vincent,

Thank you for your poistive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Cohoes, NY
06/17/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Put my car in for an oil change and the technician suggested I could use new brake pads on the front of my car car, I opted out on it that day and the service dept advisor wasn't pushy about it like some other places can be and I liked that
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Joseph L.
Troy, NY
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Politeness and courtesy , And very informative of the work that has to be done with the vehicle
My advisor was very helpful in solving the problem with my vehicle

Good Afternoon Joseph,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy that we have met your expectations. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jenene P.
Valatie, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
professionalism
great

Good Afternoon Jenene,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jeanne K.
Amsterdam, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick Fire
Nick went beyond to get my recalled engine approved by the warranty after it seized. He was very helpful and super polite.

Good Afternoon Jeanne,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our team strives to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

LG
Linda G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great job
Efficient and timely

Good Afternoon Linda,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

MA
Michael A.
Easy
Had appointment
Was done less than an hour later

Good Afternoon Michael,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are very happy to hear we met your expectations. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

TC
Terry C.
Service Dept is amazing!
This is my 3rd Hyundai and I really appreciate the buying experience and the service department always goes above and beyond whenever I bring in my car for service. Staff is always knowledgeable, accommodating and extremely courteous.

Good Afternoon Terry,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We thank you for your loyalty and appreciate your business. We look forward to your next visit, have a great day!

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
overall
ok

Theresa S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Courteous & Professional
I was impressed by the timely service that was provided . Staff was great!

Good Afternoon Theresa,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are truly happy that we met all expectations. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Diane P.
Coeymans, NY
06/11/2019 Category: Service
No pressure, friendly, timely service.
I was a few minutes late, no problem. I had an oil change and tire rotation and was promptly on my way

Good Afternoon Diane,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

James M.
Cohoes, NY
06/10/2019 Category: Service
recall
great service for my two recalls on my 2017 Santa Fe
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Good Morning James,

Claire M.
Niskayuna, NY
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Fucillo Hyundai Niskayuna, NY
It is super easy to schedule an appointment for service. Nick Fear is a champion at customer service. He is always pleasant and thorough in going over the service work order. The work is always done in a timely manner. I am very comfortable bringing my car in for service.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Good Morning Claire,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal is to provide each one of our customers with top of the notch service, we are very glad that you feel comfortable with our service and staff. We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Lori S.
Ballston Lake, NY
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
The recent service I had for my 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe went extremely well. The services needed had been recommended some time ago and a recent problem with the ignition switch prompted me to make this appointment to get the necessary work done. I believe the technicians are knowledgeable and trustworthy and appreciate the fact that they are straightforward, no runarounds.

Good Morning Lori,

Thank you so much for trusting our staff. We strive to provide the best customer service to each and everyone of our customers. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Time
Service was exactly what I was promised. Representatives were friendly and kind as always. It felt good...it felt like visiting an old friend. I feel very comfortable with Fuccillo Hyundai and I will remain a loyal customer. Thank you.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jennifer S.
Wynantskill, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Atmosphere
Fucillio Hyundai is great. They were all friendly and polite. Louis is a great salesman. He was never pushy, took his time with us and answered all our questions.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Good Morning Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad everything went great for you. We value your business and look forward to your next visit!