Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

Needed a new engine
Engine was covered under warranty. Additional warranty issue discovered and taken car of. Service department updated me regularly on the repair progress. Long wait for a loaner car. Long wait to get repairs done. New engine is not quite right. Skips and wants to stall.
THOMAS M. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Kathleen,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to complete our survey. Your feedback is important to us.

I am sorry your vehicle does not seem to be running correctly, I would appreciat a call so we can discuss the next step to correct this issue.  I am available for a conversation anytime during the day Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.

You will find my contact information listed in the signature line below, feel free to contact me, or simply text or email a good time to call you along with a good contact number.

Again, thank you for your understanding and patience.  I look forward to speaking with you.

Warm regards,

Michael D.
Rensselaer, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
They were prompt with the service
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Good Morning Michael,

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visits.

Kijiafa B.
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/16/2019 Category: Service
As always my service was excellent

Good Morning Kijiafa,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jefferson, NY
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Nick was courteous and service was prompt. A problem with a detached antenna cover was addressed and part ordered for another appointment with good will displayed

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward forward to your next visit.

Michael L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Dissatisfied customer
Brought my car in because it was overheating. They charged almost $1500(taxes,parts, and labor) for a new catalytic converter, and it's STILL OVERHEATING!!!
THOMAS M. from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Good Morning Michael,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to speak with us in regards to your last visit. We are confident your concern will be addressed and your vehicle will be returned as expected. Intermittent failures can be difficult to verify at times, however we were able to pinpoint the failure as we discussed. Again we thank you for the taking giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Kindest Regards,

Jessenia M Maldonado

Service Customer Relations Manager

GB
George B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Always knowledgeable and courteous and accomodating

Good Morning George,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Barbara B.
Saratoga Springs, NY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and wonderful customer service.
Everything from scheduling to interaction with service associates was an extremely pleasant experience. Everyone was knowledgeable, courteous and extremely welcoming. The work was accomplished quickly and efficiently.

Good Morning Barbara,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team strives to provide the best customer service experience possible. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Amsterdam, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
workmen ship
The stafe.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

WZ
William Z.
Delanson, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Good and efficient.
Everyone was helpful. Things got done quickly. I was pleasantly surprised.

Good Morning William,

I am happy to hear your visit went well. Our team strives to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Susan S.
Manchester Center, VT
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/08/2019 Category: Service
I Felt As A Customer/I Mattered;)
As Busy as Fuccillo Was/Tom Treated Me & My Daughter Like We Were His Only Customer..That is What Great Customer is All About.Thanks As Well To All The Mechanics/My Car is Very Happy:) Sincerely,Susan Stokes
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Good Morning Susan,

I am happy to hear that your visit went great and met all expectations. Our team is trained to provide the best care to each and everyone of our customers. We truly appreciate your feedback and your service.

Clifton Park, NY
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Robert Anderson was outstanding as the service advisor; there were no issues about the services my Tucson needed or received and he arranged for door-to-door shuttle service to get me to/from my office in a short amount of time each way. Much appreciated!

Good Morning,

I am glad we met all your expectations. Our team strives to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. Thank you for your business and  look forward to your next visit.

Ronald M.
Broadalbin, NY
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly

Good Morning Ronald,

I am happy to hear you had a good visit. Thank you so much for your feedback and for your visit. We appreciate your visit and look forward to your next visit.

LW
Laura W.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
service
the dealership provides excellent and timely service appointments. with myhyundai app it's very easy to schedule an appointment.

Good Morning Laura,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Our team strives to provide nothing less than excellent customer service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

LG
Laury G.
Berne, NY
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/05/2019 Category: Service
A very favorable service/parts experience
My experience was excellent! Bob in Service treated me with the highest level of professionalism and went well out of his way to assist me. Plus I now know what my car needs for maintenance coming up, and he pulled together a few quotes for tires and those items not under warranty. I left with peace of mind as to my car's overall condition. Also, I needed an interior trunk cover, which Chad in Parts found and provided for me at a price that made me smile. I am counting on purchasing my next Veloster here!
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Good Evening Laury,

I am so glad that you had such a great experience. We strive to provide top of the notch service to each and everyone of our customers. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Cynthia B.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
Very efficient service

Good Evening Cynthia,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear your visit went well. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Niskayuna, NY
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great, timely courteous service!

Good Evening,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

PD
Paul D.
Albany, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Bob your service advisor
This man was the best service advisor I have encountered in some time!
Outstanding customer interface
I would hire him in a minute
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Good Evening Paul,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Ronald S.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was extremely helpful
Everyone was very nice and helpful Thank-you

Good Evening Ronald,

I am very happy to hear your visit went well. Our staff strives to provide excellent customer service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

IB
Ian B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
very friendly and quick service.
I got right in on my scheduled appointment and the recall service was done very promptly. They were actually done quicker than i was told it would take.
Jessenia M., Service Customer Relations Manager from Fuccillo Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good Morning Ian,

I am happy to hear that your visit went well. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you for choosing Fuccillo Automotive.

Robert W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Usual Excellence
They always give me my appointment when I need it.
They are efficient and accurate and courteous.

Good Morning Robert,

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to provide the best service for each one of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.