Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

TC
Tom C.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
10/15/2019
Great Service!
Quick diagnosis, through resolution, good reporting, would use again 300%
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/15/2019

Tom! thank you for coming in!

Michael G.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/09/2019
Needed a smog same day, and they were able to accommodate me
I had brought a car in from of state and needed a smog before I could finish my registration. Furgerson's got me in within the hour. The staff was courteous and professional. My wife and I have brought our cars here since the late '90's.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks Michael! we appreciate your patronage

John K.
10/09/2019
the people and the service
Excellent service and very thorough. Give you details and costs for potential future work on your car then let you determine when it should be done if not an emergency
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks John, We are glad you found us!

Liz S.
Ford Expedition
10/08/2019
Honest, professional, excellent car repair!
The team at Furgerson's Garage makes taking your car in a very pleasant experience. They kept me informed of the cost and timing of the repairs. Very professional! I highly recommend Furgerson's Garage for your car repair needs.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you very much Liz! We appreciate your trust and praise .

Ryan S.
San Marcos, CA
10/06/2019
Perfect service
Justin helped me service my 2001 Honda Civic with over 260,000 miles. There was a lot that could be done, but Justin was able to help me pick which services would be right for how long I planed to keep the car. They are always honest and fair to work with.

BD
Bradley L. D.
09/29/2019
It’s like a new Mercedes again!
Thanks to the guys at Furgersons! They fixed all of my issues on my Mercedes on time and at the price they quoted. Great service at an affordable price.

Thank you Brad!

JE
Jeff E.
San Marcos, CA
09/29/2019
Quick, Honest and Easy
I take all of my family's cars to Furgerson's. The estimate is always honest and easy to understand; love the text message car health inspection report. Hands down I would recommend Furgerson's to anyone in the area!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks Jeff! Glad to be of service.

AQ
Anne Q.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
09/28/2019
The best there is!
We love Furgerson's Garage. They're competent, honest, and all the people there are really nice. A+++
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/01/2019

YOU are the best, Anne! thank You very much.

Sandy S.
Del Mar, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
09/28/2019
Great honest Garage
The service people are very friendly helpful and honest. Everything is texted to you in advance. My car is driving so much better. I trust them !!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you Sandy for the great review, we value your trust and loyalty.

GR
Garrett R.
Lexus IS 350
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Garrett said that the wait time was long. He communicated well with the mechanic. They are above average in honesty.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/03/2019

Thank You for the review- sorry about the wait. We will strive to improve.

DY
Doris Y.
09/26/2019
Let ‘s hear it for Furguson’s!
I am very happy with the service at Furguson’s! My license plate holder attests to that! Furguson’s! Thanks 🙏 DJY
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You Doris! We really appreciate your business and trust

ET
Evelyn T.
09/25/2019
A Smooth Ride-- thru a quick smog test, to a PASSING grade on my 1999 Toyota!
Over several years of relying on Furgersen's for routine and major maintenance, I've had growing confidence that my 1999 vehicle is in Good Hands-- experienced Certified Technicians and a reliable Management. The car's service record is always reviewed on their computer whenever I speak to anyone by phone or face to face, so that person (usually Service Advisor Evan Todd) is familiar with prior work done, plus past inspection reports and prioritized recommendations to consider in future. Evan is willing to offer as much factual information as I need to make decisions about prioritizing and timing jobs-- without any pressure. Everyone of the staff is friendly, polite, and knowledgeable!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for the great review!!

Dana S.
Acura 3.2TL
09/25/2019
Did what they said they'd do.
Friendly, efficient, and fair prices. They did what they said they'd do for the price they quoted. Thank you.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you Dana for your kind words, we are glad you came in.

MT
Mark T.
Oceanside, CA
09/20/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable
The employees are friendly and knowledgeable, also very informative. I will always take my car to Ferguson’s, always trustworthy.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/25/2019

Thanks Mark, we appreciate your business and value your trust in us.

Julia M.
09/15/2019
I trust Furgerson's.
I have been coming to Furgerson's for years and I trust them to keep my vehicles running efficiently without adding unnecessary costs to my bill.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the great review and continued loyalty. We really appreciate your business.

09/14/2019
Solves the problem and has me back on the road fast every time
Each time I came here my car wouldn't start and I couldn't figure out what happened, both times I've come they found out the problem quickly and solved it for a reasonable price. More than satisfied on each visit.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you! We're so happy you are pleased with our service.

Donna S.
09/06/2019
The people
I always go here for my smog check. Everyone is so nice. They never push additional services and today topped off my coolant for free. Thinking about switching my current maintenance provider for Furgerson's.

BUT mechanics vape -- heads in clouds of vapor -- which fills the service office and garage area. Would rather not breathe or smell.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback. This is something we will be addressing.

KZ
Kim Z.
Audi Q5
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Kim said the service was good.

Thank you!

WW
Walter W.
Honda S2000
09/05/2019
Great service, staff and workers. Prompt courteous service.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate it!

Kathy B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/04/2019
Kathy barry
Great employees and knowledgeable ! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you Kathy! we appreciate your business