Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Carla S.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Carla said she thinks the guys do good work and her vehicle is running great. All the people are friendly. She added she recommends Max S as a mechanic.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/14/2020

Max is the best! Thank you for the business!

TA
Tawnya A.
08/20/2020
Awesome Service
This team has taken care of my family of cars from Toyota, Honda and Scion. They have always given honest, friendly and responsive service.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for the great review...we really appreciate it!

GN
Gerardo N.
Fallbrook, CA
Chrysler 200
08/19/2020
Service was great
Although I ended up not wanting for service to get done on my car they were nice and easy to talk to. Also a BIG plus is the text messages, active notification, and explanation of what is all to be done or is recommended on the receipt. If I ever need repairs in the future, I’m definitely coming here
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Laurel S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
08/18/2020
Friendly, honest service.
I always feel that the service is honest. Nice people. Good service.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

Denise S.
08/17/2020
Above and beyond! Fantastic service by Justin, Tom and the team!
I am really impressed with the personal service and care that Justin Tom and the team provide. I had to bring my 2006 Honda CRV in for service and I left with a confident feeling of knowing the price is fair and what needs to be done next. I was even more surprised that they called an Uber for my trip back home as they worked on my vehicle. Why go anywhere else??
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/20/2020

That's great to hear!! Thank you for the great review!

Jeff H.
Ford Cutaway
08/16/2020
I called on a Monday to schedule an appointment. They scheduled me in on Tuesday (the next day) at 7:00 a.m. and completed the service and called me for pickup at 10:30 a.m.
Service Engine Soon light was ON in my motorhome. At 7 a.m. I was checked in and left my RV with them. I was told there would be a $138 diagnostic fee. At around 10:30 a.m. they called to say that the diagnosis AND repairs were complete. I was told that the repairs were completed within the scope of the diagnostic procedures and there was no additional charge for repairs. Additionally I received a 10% AAA Member Discount.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/20/2020

That's great to hear...we're so happy you were pleased with the service you received!

AW
Anne W.
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Anne said she always gets great customer service. She likes and trusts the staff.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for the review!

NS
Niah S.
Escondido, CA
08/13/2020
Such High Quality Staff and Service
I had to get my car towed, AAA suggested Fergerson’s. I am so thankful! I was a little worried that I wouldn’t get good service for a good price (starving college student here) but I was wrong. The staff was friendly and remembered my name/car/case every time I called. They walked me through what was wrong in an easy to follow manner and had it fixed the next day! Their notes are very clear and they have a very clear breakdown of the costs. Overall I’m very happy with their service!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you for the great review...we really apprecaite the business!

NU
Nancy U.
Nissan Rogue
08/13/2020
Efficient and on time.
I had to bring my car in to be smogged during quarantine. Everything was setup for easy, contact-free drop-off. They told me it would take 30-45 minutes and they would text me the estimate. Got the estimate almost immediately. About 35 minutes later they notified me that my car was done. I paid and was on my way in just a couple of minutes. Comfortable and easy.
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/20/2020

That's great to hear...thanks for the positive feedback!

Mary H.
08/10/2020
Great staff
Liked the Uber ride home at 7am, staff friendly and informativr
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for the great review!

Rhonda W.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Furgerson's Garage does Amazing work
Furgerson's is always there to help, fair price and excellent work
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/13/2020

Thanks Rhonda for the great review...we appreciate the continued business throughout the years.

Bill B.
Audi Q5
08/05/2020
It’s handy and I know the work is done properly and at fair prices.
I have used in the past with great results. This time was no exception your tech Evan was quick to point out the eccentricities of my Audi Q-5 when came to battery selection. All he required was a couple of days to obtain the proper power source. I brought the car I at 11 and it was done by 1. A good clean install with no nicks nothing but a new battery and no disturbance to any pre-sets to my radio or sensitive computer. I can go on a long trip with peace of mind a new battery gives.

That's great to hear!

John K.
08/05/2020
Great people that provide great service
There did a great job and very knowledgeable
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

BD
Bradley L. D.
Scion xB
Affordable friendly service!
Furgersons keeps our vehicles regularly maintained and running great!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for the great review...we appreciate it!

BD
Bradley L. D.
08/02/2020
Great Service!
Thanks again for keeping my daughters Jeep in tip top condition. Furgersons has maintained our families fleet of vehicles for over 25 years!
Brad and C., President/Owner from Furgerson's Garage responded on 08/13/2020

WOW that's amazing! Thanks for the continued business and loyalty!