Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

MK
Maria K.
FIAT 500
05/19/2019
Excellent Service and Reminders of Future Service needed
I personally recommend Furgerson’s Garage. They are excellent in keeping track of my cars maintenance. This is most helpful for a career professional. Once less thing to worry about. Just leave it to the men who know.

Thank you Maria! Glad to be of service

GA
Gina A.
05/18/2019
Fast service
Convenient, in the neighborhood. After work reports are thorough and complete.

Thank You Gina! We appreciate your business

HM
Heidi M.
Mercedes-Benz S450
05/18/2019
I already left 5 star yelp.......
If I could give them 10 stars I would! Best automotive In Encinitas been coming here for years! Got me in and out with appt for smog in 15 minutes! And when I came back they were checking my air in my tires Just Because!! Thank you David for going beyond BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thanks you Heidi!

AC
Alison C.
Solana Beach, CA
05/16/2019
Loyalty
I myself (and my family)have been using this place for 30 years ! Even when I was in college in SF I would drive (if possible) back down here to do the work. It’s very hard to find a place you can trust. Their work is honest and fair. Great customer service too.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks Alison! you are the best!

CK
Clair K.
05/15/2019
smog check or oil change
This place always lets me know what should be done when I bring the van in for either oil or smog check. The 2001 Odyssey , as a result, has never had a problem. Never pushy or trying to sell something not needed. They give the car the once over so that I am confident when I leave, I won't have a problem. Price to fix is upfront.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Clair! We appreciate your coming in and the great review

Doug W.
San Diego, CA
GMC Yukon XL
05/13/2019
prompt response and timely fair service
Good service at a reasonable price

Thanks Doug

Samuel S.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said they were quick, great people, and good people.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you Samuel, Glad you came in!

Rusty B.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Nissan Murano
05/11/2019
Once again
This was easy and painless as most appointments are at Furgerson’s Garage. That doesn’t mean I didn’t spend any money, it just means they got to my vechicle found the problem and fixed it. It’s nice dropping your car off to people you trust. Not to mention, I know them and they know me, which is cool!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Rusty! We are always glad to see you! thanks for the great review

05/11/2019
Brake Service well done
Fast, courteous service, accurate diagnosis, no hard sells, fair price, excellent results
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you, we appreciate the feedback.

Debra B.
Lexus ES 300
05/08/2019
Great service !
Best service department , love their system on the vehicle inspection too! We thought at the beginning that the noise was from my power steering unit, but after their inspection we found that it was my alternator. Replace the alternator in time !

Going back to the vehicle inspection ... once your vehicle has been repaired Ferguson’s mechanics actually prepare a recommendation list of items that need to be repaired in the future. Having a 20 year old Lexus this is a must to keep it running! Thank you again, and thank you to Evan and the Mechanics !!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Debra! We are glad that our digital inspections are helpful. Thanks for the great feedback

Oceanside, CA
05/08/2019
Awesome!
Everyone is very nice, very courteous and quick to acknowledge that you have entered their shop. Everyone knows what they are doing; they are very professional. They give an accurate time frame and call if any additional suggestions for repair(s) come up. They are efficient and timely. Great place to go.

Thank you very much!

Don R.
Solana Beach, CA
05/06/2019
Best garage ever!
After bouncing around for 8 years for service at 2 different Suburu dealers and one other independent garage, we've finally found the place to stick with for excellent service: Furgerson's Garage. It's taken some work to figure out what has been done, where, and when, for maintenance on our 2010 Outback, but that's one good thing about Fergerson's. If they tell you that your car, for instance, needs new spark plugs, they will then say, "but you may have had them replaced earlier" and then wait for me to check the records, then say, okay, you can hold off on that for now" ... etc. They work with you to do what is necessary, and prioritize what may need to be done in the future. Their employees are easy to work with, and overall it's a great garage!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Don, we really appreciate the great review and are glad you have found us.

BJ
Bill J.
05/02/2019
Rapid turnaround was key and they did it.
I've been going to Furgerson's for years with my 2007 Toyota Forerunner. They are always attentive, courteous and timely. This time the alternator died out on the road and I had it towed from where it broke down in San Marcos back to Fugerson's. They took it in at 11am and by 3:30 they had replace the battery and the alternator and run a full diagnostic on the electrical system, and confirmed that it was ready to hit the road again. We were very grateful for the fast work.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Bill! Glad to be of service.

Lexus NX
20,000 mile check-up
Well, Marvie Bowlin told me I should come to you for service and I took her up on it and have been very pleased through the years.
I recommended your services to Judy Helmer and she has been coming to you for a few years now.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so very much for coming in. We appreciate that you took the time to give us the great review.

Javier G.
Toyota Yaris
05/02/2019
Great customer service from Evan Todd. He was very friendly . The service was quick. I did not wait a lot.

Thank you Javier!

MF
Mike F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he has been a customer of this business for a long time, and they always do good work.

Thank you Mike!

GS
Geoff S.
Smog Certification
Was able to have a smog service done in about 30 minutes, very friendly folks, professional atmosphere!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Thanks for coming in Geoff!

Dee C.
CA
Honda Fit
car servicing
We thought we had a problem with our clutch on our manual transmission. Turned out the clutch had just overheated. Nice to have honest mechanics!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Always a pleasure! Thank You!

Dee C.
CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
smog certificate
needed our smog certificate for registration renewal and they did it quickly. Thank you Fergersons!

As aways, Thank you Dee!

AW
Angie W.
Volvo XC90
04/28/2019
Quick and quality service
They were able to take my car on short notice and proved excellent feedback within a short time frame. They carefully explained the situation with my car and were very honest and trustworthy. They have been helping my family for years and always provide great customer service and quality assistance at a fair rate!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 05/01/2019

Thanks Angie! Its always a pleasure to help you and your family. Thanks for the great review.