Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Jack M.
06/28/2016
I did earlier today

DN
Dwight N.
06/27/2016
Friendly & Reliable Auto Repair
Recently I have taken our vehicles to Furgerson's Garage for a variety of repairs and smog service. The office staff is helpful and friendly. The service has been done in the time promised. I'd recommend brining your car here.

BG
Barbara G.
Toyota Venza
06/25/2016
My car was ready when I was told it would be!
Other than needing a new battery which was quite expensive, I was very pleased as always.

RN
Robert N.
06/23/2016
very good service
Great communication through a very tough repair

ND
Nancy D.
San Diego, CA
Jeep Commander
06/23/2016
Smog check
Always quick and easy on my Jeep Commander. Thanks!

RZ
Ronald Z.
Ford Thunderbird
06/18/2016
Great sevice, on time and cost estimate
This was the second repair I had done at Furgerson's Garage, and again I was completely satisfied and I am very picky.
Time was spent on diagnosing the problem, with recommended solutions.
The repair was done the first time, on time, within the cost estimate. All personnel were helpful, and respectful of my time. What more could you want?
Finally I found a go to repair shop

LD
Lainey D.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
06/17/2016
I brought my car in for a minor repair. My request was finished in minutes. I was on my way . We have been a client of Ferguson's for over 10 years, wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sandra M.
06/16/2016
kind efficient knowledgeable
Great service, good suggestions, some discounts, helps to keep the costs down, serious focus on the whole maintenance of the car, organized, ready for you, got it done on time, good people skills, trustworthy for years!

KH
Karen H.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Acura MDX
06/15/2016
Fantastic! Love FURGERSON'S.
Wonderful service. Totally trust their advice. Called and received service the same day. Always feel confident. They have taken excellent care of my car for years.

DN
Dallas N.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2016
Friendly, honest, ethical and trusted accurately describes Fergerson's.
I really appreciate the whole staff at Fergerson's. From the office staff to the mechanics, everyone seems to know their job and understand the principles of great customer service. Really appreciate Tom and his willingness to find ALL the answers to my many questions!
With my experience at many other area repair facilities, I felt like the size of my repair job was a direct relationship to their boat payment, I've never had this feeling with Fergerson's! Thank you!

AC
Easy and quick!

Audra S.
Solana Beach, CA
06/13/2016
Richard is the worlds greatest technician and professional mechanic.
My Toyota 4Runner is running great.

LD
Liz D.
Buick Century
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Liz said she appreciates this business because they always take her home and pick her up. The service is great and she is very happy with her experience.

RI
Rubin I.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Cadillac Seville
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Rubin said the employees were professional, friendly and good.

LL
Larry L.
Vista, CA
06/09/2016
Great service, knowledgeable and experienced people, well equipped shop.
The got my old Honda through the smog test and recently helped me with a no-start problem. The mechanics are great and Paul the service adviser kept me informed as the work progressed.