Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Matt M.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/29/2019
Experience and Quality always shines through
We have been taking our cars to Furgerson’s Garage for over 10 years. After bad experiences at various dealers, I will only take my cars to Furgerson’s. This includes a basic oil change. Too many bad experiences, with Jiffy Lube and the dealer. All Furgerson’s techs are highly trained and do quality work.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you Matt, You are correct, all of our technicians are top level with Master level ASE certifications and smog licenses- we can smog test and repair any car for smog failures. thanks for coming in.

Colleen S.
03/27/2019
Professional, local
This garage gives you the feel of local "mom & pop" shop in the best of ways, & are so well-organized, knowledgeable and professional. I also like that they are located in downtown Encinitas, so while they're working on your car, you have a number of places to walk to (beach, reataurants, stores).
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you so much Colleen! We all really appreciate your kind words and we are glad you found us.

John M.
Del Mar, CA
Acura TLX
03/21/2019
My TLX loves the attention
The team at Furgesons is one of the best. They care and seem to take care of everything.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks John, we are glad you came in!

NC
Nancy C.
La Jolla, CA
03/21/2019
prices and friendliness
great job!

Kurt S.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Kurt said he has had a long experience of fair treatment at the business.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Kurt, we are glad you came in!

PO
Pat O.
GMC Yukon
03/13/2019
Quick n Easy
Went in for a smog check and it was quicker than I expected. Friendly and courteous service and gave me recommendations for my truck (after I passed smog test). Thank you!

Thanks Pat!

SL
Steve L.
Lincoln Town Car
03/13/2019
Good honest service
Good fast honest LOCAL service recommended by AAA during my initial call while broke down on the highway.

Glad to be of service! Thank you Steve

Billy M.
GMC Yukon XL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Billy said the staff is precise, and seem fair. He likes their technology and the way they do the checks. It also tells a summary of the work they did, which tells him the priorities and the urgency of each job recommendation with the colors of red green and yellow.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Billy! We are glad that you find our reports helpful.

03/12/2019
Fast service, fair pricing!

Thank you very much.

Dee C.
CA
Kia Rio
03/10/2019
Good company
they always do good work, are quick and are honest

Thanks Dee!

PH
Paul H.
Dodge Dakota
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the business had fair prices, were thorough and professional.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Paul, We appreciate you coming in!

BD
Bradley L. D.
03/08/2019
Great Service!
Thanks to everyone at Furgerson’s! They keep my family fleet of cars in top shape

Thanks Brad!

Robin R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/02/2019
Friendliest customer service!
I was pleasantly surprised by my first visit here for a smog check. Walked in off the street, was greeted warmly, appt scheduled quickly, and service was speedy. I appreciated the call as soon as my car was ready- far sooner than I expected! I will definitely be back for future service. Thank you!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks Robin, hope to see you soon.

TK
Todd K.
Saab 9-3
03/02/2019
Fast and good
I always have a good experience at Furgursons garage. They know me and my car and are able to quickly help to get me back on the road. They also help me between visits diagnosing or just answering questions about my issue. thanks much guys.

GB
George B.
03/01/2019
Professionalism
In the last 5 years I've taken our family vehicles to Ferguson's & they have always demonstrated a high level of professionalism.
A little over a month ago, I had requested a AAA 40 pt vehicle inspection on my daughter's 2004 (235,000 + miles)Toyota. Besides the inspection, some gasket & wheel bearings/hub replacements, the rear brakes needed replacement. A month later I noticed a clicking noise on the brakes & took it in for another inspection, thinking that it needed an adjustment. Long story short, Ferguson's was very thorough and replaced the complete rear brakes at no charge. They are the best and my confidence with their high level of professionalism is shared with my friends & neighbors. I highly recommend them.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much George, we appreciate your great review and appreciate your business!

Carol C.
Acura 3.2TL
03/01/2019
Good Job Guys
Driving a 19 yr old car, I always feel confident that the mechanics at Fergerson's will take care to make sure the car is in top condition. They make suggestions for preventive maintenance and remind me when items are due to be replaced. I am happy with the service at Fergersons.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Carol! Glad to be of service!

CE
Cindi E.
Escondido, CA
Nissan Sentra
02/28/2019
Great and Fast Service!
Went down for a smog check around noon. I was able to use a coupon just fine. There was a lot of cars before me, however the service was fast and effective! Everyone was super helpful!

Thank you so much!

Jaswinder G.
Del Mar, CA
02/28/2019
Excellent service.
I have gotten my smog done on all my cars for several years now and this is one shop where I always feel the service is excellent, they explain things well and very reasonable. I have recommended all my friends to come to Fergusons and they loved the experience. Thank you.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Jaswinder, we appreciate your referrals.

LL
Lucinda L.
02/23/2019
They were great
They got us in on time and out in 15 minutes. I had brought a book to read while I was waiting and only read 2 pages before they were done. With a coupon, I paid a much lower price than other smog places - by $10! Nice people and a clean office, too.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks for coming in Lucinda!

ET
Erik T.
Lexus RX
02/21/2019
Great staff
Excellent service and happy with the work done on vehicle.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks Erik, gald to be of service!