Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

Sean M.
Ford Edge
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the business did everything they said they would do and they had the vehicle ready when they said it would be ready.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Sean, we appreciate your business

Michael S.
San Diego, CA
Cadillac Escalade
11/07/2018
Smog Check
As always very friendly and welcoming. But most importantly they recognize a schedule and ALWAYS are on time or early. I appreciate their professionalism and their appreciation my business even while just doing a smog check.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Michael for the great review.

Kristie M.
11/05/2018
Efficient and friendly
As always, Ferguson’s did not disappoint. My car was in and out in less than an hour for its smog check. My kids and I Thank you !

Thanks Kristie!

EH
Eloise H.
Chevrolet El Camino
11/03/2018
Kept me informed.
I have an old car which needed a lot of work and they walked me through each part to be sure I knew the cost and need or not of the work. I think they were fair and thorough
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much Eloise! it has been a pleasure.

TD
Tim D.
Audi TT
11/02/2018
3 Cars and All Winners
I am new to Carlsbad and saw a number of Furgerson’s license plate frames on a variety of cars. Over the past 18 months I have needed everything from a routine oil change, tune up, wheel alignment, a unique motor replacement for a convertible Audi TT and a unique ABS brake component special order from Germany. For my 4Runner, Honda Ridgeline and Audi, they took care of it, with professionalism and genuine recommendations as if it were their car. You can trust their expertise as they want to satisfy you. Unlike a few of the dealers in town.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Tim! We really appreciate your great review and value your trust.

KK
Karen K.
11/02/2018
Recommended by AAA
AAA recommended this company when I moved to CA. They have provided consistently good service with a smile.

Thanks Karen! :)

RT
Rick T.
San Marcos, CA
Mazda CX-7
10/31/2018
I had my headlight bulbs replaced and the guys at Furgerson's did it quickly and at a good cost.... They got me in early and less than 45 minutes later I was on the road. One criticism is that they didn't offer me their AAA 10% discount and I forgot to ask.... But a great place to have your car maintained!
Rik
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks Mr Thistle! we appreciate your good review. Please give me a call and I will see what I can do about the discount.

Jim P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they have taken care of his vehicle for a long time and he wouldn't go anywhere else.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 11/05/2018

Thank You Jim! we appreciate your loyalty and approval.

TP
Toni P.
10/25/2018
Everyone is very helpful and friendly
Tom always explains what the problem is and what needs to be fixed. I really appreciate that.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Toni! It means alot to me that you you time out to let me konw you appreciate what I do.

PB
Pat B.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Mitsubishi Montero
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Pat said their service representatives are very good.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Pat, wee appreciate your business.

CV
Caeli V.
Jeep Cherokee
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Caeli said the business provides good service.

Thank You!

TH
Trevor H.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said this business was convenient and easy to use. They were friendly and provided quick service.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/29/2018

DA
Dave A.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the employees were friendly. They provided seamless work. They completed the service quickly.

Thanks Dave! We aim to please

Sophia M.
10/24/2018
I am always happy with the service I get at Fergerson’s Garage.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Sophia, we are always here for you.

Michael P.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/24/2018
Found my new mechanic
Just a smog check but like everything
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thank You Michael, we are here for you.

Trevor M.
Oceanside, CA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said the customer service was great and the work was done in a timely manner.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Trevor, we understand that time is an important factor in customer satisfaction and we strive to have our work done when promised

PB
Paul B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/21/2018
Fast, quality service. Pleasant atmosphere.
Great service. Called for a reservation to get my van smog checked, was in two hours later. I was in an out in about 30 minutes. Pleasant professional experience.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Paul, we appreciate the feedback.

FA
Ferris A.
Oceanside, CA
Furgerson’s Garage is A+
We have brought our car here several times. Always seems fair and honest.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you Ferris! we appreciate your good words

John B.
10/21/2018
Their Service and Biz Model works for everyone!
When I find a shop that can work at this high level, I stick with them saving me $$$ in the long run. Their inspection report that comes with the oil change tells all. You'll know what's due, what's coming up, all with the cost estimates. It gets no better then this! Oh wait . . . they dropped me off at an AT&T store to take care of some things while I waited for the work to get done AND got a text with the "Inspection Report." Awesome!
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/24/2018

Glad to be of service John! We are pleased you had such a good experience and that you liked our electronic reports. Thanks for coming in and giving such positive feedback.

CL
Caterina L.
Del Mar, CA
10/20/2018
Great service, great people
I called short term and got in the next day. The time estimated was perfect. And I didn’t have to wait longer. I really like the care and knowledge for my Prius.
Tom M., Service Manager from Furgerson's Garage responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for your response. We are happy to say we are very familiar with hybrids. Hope to see you again Caterina