Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

SR
Steve R.
11/07/2019
Great communication. Customer focused.
Furgerson's treats your vehicle as if it were one of their very own.

Marjorie B.
Buick Park Avenue
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Marjorie said she has been going to this business for years and they have always been kind to her.

GB
Gilbert B.
10/26/2019
Justin
Very friendly and professional, keep me informed

Ryan S.
San Marcos, CA
10/06/2019
Perfect service
Justin helped me service my 2001 Honda Civic with over 260,000 miles. There was a lot that could be done, but Justin was able to help me pick which services would be right for how long I planed to keep the car. They are always honest and fair to work with.

08/31/2019
Upsell?
I have used Furgerson's Garage for about 15 years and have always had good service. When I first began taking my vehicles to them, I was always impressed that they dealt with the major issue at hand and advised about things that might need attention. However, there was no push or no feeling of pressure to address the other items. We would have a conversation about taking care of those in the long run. On my last two visits, I have come away with the distinct feeling that Furgerson's is engaging in upsell...trying to get me to do more work than necessary on my vehicle. I'm fairly mechanical and I understand automobile mechanics. I was told of several issues on my vehicle and I am uncomfortable that they suggested work that may not actually be necessary. I was told I have leaking rear shocks. I can't see any evidence of leaks one the shocks myself. I had complained about a shimmy when braking from high speeds after driving for an extended distance. I was told that the front brake pads had been replaced, but the rotors had not been resurfaced. I was fairly certain that I had not replaced the front brake pads and confirmed that with my service records. I realize that there is still a brake problem, but to assume the brake pads had been replaced and suggest a previous repair was inadequate concerns me since I hadn't had any type of previous brake service. The vehicle has only 53,500 miles. I was told there is a coolant leak and would need a coolant leak pressure test. I have not seen any evidence of a coolant leak on the vehicle either on my garage floor. That is not to say that these issues may not need attention. In retrospect, I should have asked to speak to the technician so the technician could point out specifically where he found problems. I feel as though I need to go to another auto service business to confirm the need for the suggested repairs. I now don't have the normal confidence that I once had in Furgerson's. I have recommended Furgerson's to friends and neighbors, especially on Nextdoor Neighbor blog. Now I have a question in my mind about continuing that practice.

Jay M.
Toyota Prius v
08/29/2019
Prices are good and they keep me informed during the whole process.

Escondido, CA
Mitsubishi Mirage
08/23/2019
Good, straightforward service.
Justin took good care of me coming in. Everything about the service was clearly explained.

12/01/2018
Excellent customer service!
Super excited to have found a mechanic that's as passionate about getting our '65 Malibu into good shape as we are. Justin has been amazing to work with...he's very thorough and pays attention to the small details. Our car has its share of quirks, and Fergerson's patiently sorts everything out and comes up with solutions to make the car more safe, more fun to drive...and louder and faster....our other two requests!

Kurt B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patsy. She said the staff at this business were very nice, very prompt and they did a great job.

BT
Benjamin T.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said the staff do good work, provide good follow up and have quality products. He appreciates a staff member named Justin for helping him several times.

AR
Andrew R.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff was friendly and they all provided good service.

VM
Virginia M.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
03/28/2018
2000 Chevy Astro Van
Nice straight forward professional garage with reasonable pricing. We will continue to use them.

Julia M.
03/25/2018
Trustworthy service
Furgerson's has serviced my vehicles for years. I have learned to trust their judgement when it comes to safety and longevity for my vehicles. I have experienced problem free driving as a result.

AW
Arthur W.
03/25/2018
Superior Service
Continually impressed by the level of competence and consideration. Highest recommendation - everyone involved has provided superior service over the last couple of decades. A pleasure to deal with!

John F.
Solana Beach, CA
Lexus LS 460
03/23/2018
Good shop
Good service, professionally run, work done explained very well, very clean shop, all the signs of a well run business .

John W.
03/22/2018
Excellent service and communication.

GV
Greg V.
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the business was very honest and they had good prices.

Chad W.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the service was completed within a day.

Josefine C.
Nissan Maxima
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Josefine said the staff were all courteous, helpful, and they looked after her vehicle. She was very pleased with the outcome of her vehicle, and she couldn't have asked for any better service. She has recommended the business to others.

Dennis B.
03/17/2018
Fast, friendly service.
Got me in and out right away. Always courteous and friendly... have never felt that I have been overcharged for the services provided...