Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Anne S.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Horrible service
Buying the car was the easy part. But of course everyone is nice when you are dishing out $20000... I went in about a month later for the first oil change, we were told it would take an hour( which is ridiculously long for an oil change) and it took almost 4 hours... They did nothing. Next we went in for our second clutch change and we were told, with certainty, that it would be done in one day... He calls me as I'm on my way to pick it up and says it wouldn't be done until the next night because they didn't have time to work on it... Are you kidding me... Is my car not as important to be done when they say its going to.. Then they say I have to pay for my own rental??? Worst service ever.

LC
Lee James C.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Stood and waited
Usually very efficient, it took a while (3-5 min.) for staff to greet me. 3 on their computers in their booths and a couple walking around... once greeted it was 4-5 star. Cashier was especially friendly. Service up to this event has been 5-star. I'm sure this was an anomaly. I am very pleased with Future Ford overall.

Alicia M.
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly!
Everyone I dealt with was efficient personable and great! Will definitely keep going back.

Kate B.
Livingston, TX
FORD E250 VAN
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Took a lotta time
I deducted one star because of the time involved. I really believe I was 'forgotten'. For a routine oil change and checkup, it took over two hours. I was early for my 8:30 appointment, and it was almost 11:00 when I final drove out. Not until I asked about my vehicle did it suddenly materialize as done. I know construction is going on, so that probably slowed down the works, but I would have appreciated an update since I was sitting in the waiting room.

AH
Andrew H.
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
Oil Change.
Within a hour!

ES
Estelle S.
auto maintenance
in and out as fast as possible and work done correctly

GG
George F G.
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Fast service with friendly crew.
I wait for my car for routine service. This was the fastest in-and-out I have experienced.

Liz S.
FORD EXPEDITION
Oil Change
I didn't have to wait too long for my oil change. I would come more often if it weren't so expensive. I had a coupon. It is good to be able to get a ride if needed.

Ronald M.
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Took care of problem
The Service Adjuster Mark listened to our needs and had the car fixed correctly.

NC
Nav C.
FORD ESCAPE
12/31/2014 Category: Service
I keep going back for the same problem.
I have been going back to Future Ford for the same problem for my vehicle. Even though my car is under extended warranty and I do not have to pay for the repairs, taking it back and forth for the same issue is becoming a hassle. At this rate, I will never purchase another Ford vehicle again. If you would like more info on my claim, call me 559-974-0553

BW
Bruce A W.
Ventura, CA
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Ryan was fast and knowledgable
If I am leaving my truck for more than two hours I would expect a ride home and pick up when done
Also every car I have owned if I take in to dealer it comes back washed this time it was given to me with mudd added

Robert M C.
Oakhurst, CA
FORD FIESTA
Profetional and courtious
As always got me in and out quickly.

Cynthia S.
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
Always a Pleasure!
All of the staff at Future Ford is such a pleasure to deal with! It's hard to keep smiling when dealing with the public as you do--yet you manage to treat me as a special customer! Thank you!

LA
Lonnie R A.
Quick Lane was quick
Every few months I have my Ford vehicles serviced at dealerships and each time it usually takes hours just to get the oil changed and fluid's checked. It is usually a frustrating experience when other quick lube service centers get it done in a matter of minutes while you're sitting in your car; however, this past week I had the service done at Future Ford quick lane and it was quick. Everyone is busy these days and time is precious. It sure was helpful to get the service done within the hour. I really appreciated the fast reliable service and will return to Future Ford for future service.

DJ
Douglas B J.
FORD EDGE
responsive customer service
Service reps were great.

Jeffry C.
Outstanding Service Every Time
Ford did a great job of taking care of us and getting our vehicle serviced promptly.

Steve B.
The Best Service
The Quicklane is what I need... In and out.

AA
Alberto A.
Selma, CA
fast
no appointment needed and fast service even during the lunch houre

AF
Abraham F.
FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Top notch work.
Always do a good job and friendly.

NK
Nancy K.
FORD FOCUS
great follow up!
good service with my tires!