Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

DV
David V.
Kerman, CA
FORD F150 PICKUP
10/20/2014 Category: Sales
No Pressure
Quality service, no pressure on customer, friendly environment.

Sally A M.
FORD FUSION
10/19/2014 Category: Service
trust
Was very pleased. They only thing was the construction going on and when I went to get my car I could not find it. They had to go get it. Ford is a name I trust so I believe their service is good.

CT
Carol T.
FORD ESCAPE
10/18/2014 Category: Service
Auto Tuneup
Work was done efficiently and completed in a timely manner.

TC
Trevor C.
FORD FOCUS
10/15/2014 Category: Service
great service and team
the people at Future Ford were great and I will definitely go back for other services. I would given 5 stars if the fuel pump was able to be installed in fewer days but that was delivery logistics and not service. Great dealership.

Jason F.
Sanger, CA
HONDA ACCORD 2/3 DR
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Great deal on their Works Package
They always seem to have a nice friendly staff that helps you get your car working well. Sometimes a little on the slower side but understandable because they are going through a new construction.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 10/09/2014

Thank you for coming for your service see you next time

FS
F Melvin S.
FORD F250 PICKUP
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Usually the service reps are very courteous.
I did have to wait longer for my truck to be brought up.

PB
Pauletta B.
LINCOLN MKX
10/07/2014 Category: Service
The issue I believe with the renovations will be resolved when complete. The staff is doing a great job working around it.

Manuel H.
KIA RIO
10/03/2014 Category: Sales
2012 KIA RIO
SALESMAN WAS COURTEOUS AND HELPED SO MUCH. FINANCE MAN WAS AWESOME. VERY DEDTAILED INFORMATION GIVEN, DEALERSHIP MANAGER WAS VERY NICE. CAR WAS NOT VERY CLEAN WHEN TEST DRIVEN BUT SALESMAN WAS AWESOME AND HAD IT CLEANED. WILL DEFINITELY PURCHASE ANOTHER CAR IN NEAR FUTURE.

IF
Idalia S F.
10/01/2014 Category: Service
service performed in a timely manner
Satisfied customer

VR
Velen V R.
09/29/2014 Category: Service
9-26-14
I am able to get my car in right away without any hassles. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful.

LA
Linda A.
Mariposa, CA
FORD ESCAPE
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Took Good Care of Me & My Car
I wasn't expecting Future Ford to get me a rental since they had to keep my car several days, but they did and it really, really helped me out.

Thank you very much see you next service

Joe K.
FORD MUSTANG
09/28/2014 Category: Service
Works good.
Repair work done under warranty, replaced instrument cluster which was smudged and cloudy on the inside of the speedometer and rpm cages. No complaints on the repair, but car was returned very extremely dusty from the ongoing construction work on the new building.

Thank you very much see you next service

RL
Robert L.
FORD FREESTAR
09/27/2014 Category: Service
brake service
Friendly Professional service. The work done on my car was excellent work. I was treated as if I were a family member of the crew working there. Thanks I'll be back

SP
Shaneice P.
MAZDA MAZDA3
09/13/2014 Category: Service
I loved their service they had a shuttle to take me home while I got an oil change great customer service I will definetly go back !!

RL
Richard K L.
09/12/2014 Category: Service
I was very disappointed when I arrived to pick up my car to find that my vehicle had not been washed as promised. This is the first time that I have been disappointed with my service department. Service is usually outstanding and therefor the bar has been set high

KK

people

Lisa M B.
09/07/2014 Category: Service
Employees are very friendly
We love Future Ford of Clovis. So much, we have purchased 2 cars in 2 years from them. Love the friendly and professional atmosphere. The only gripe (which is for most places too) is that the car comes back with the radio blaring and on a different station. Otherwise, exceptional.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 09/10/2014

We are so sorry about that thank you for letting me know Thank you for coming in
Samuel S 559 294-6325

Lana S.
FORD FIVE HUNDRED
09/07/2014 Category: Service
Car repair
The friendliness of the staff was good. My
only thought was that it took a while for anyone to call me back with status of my car. However, I will be back. Thank you.

PW
Patrick W.
09/06/2014 Category: Service
customer service
Service was great but the problem you are having with your telephones was a problem.