Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

I was in and out fast!

Lino M.
FORD EXPLORER
12/18/2014 Category: Sales
great work, listened to what I have to say
got things done fast showed me how to use a lot of options on the vehicle is good all around

CT
Cathy A T.
They provide great service
Service was quick and the employees were friendly and professional

Darryl P.
FORD EDGE
Good Customer Service
The staff are very customer service friendly.

EB
Ed B.
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS GS
Good but not a 5.
Need current magazines in waiting area .

CR
Carole S R.
FORD ESCAPE
care about customers
took care of my problem right away

Samantha M W.
Oakhurst, CA
12/17/2014 Category: Sales
details matter
I wish I would have been provided more clear information on the car I was getting.

Jeff G.
Prather, CA
FORD ESCAPE
Maintenance
Please provide accurate communication to customer about the service/repair.

Christopher W.
FORD F250 PICKUP
Service Dept
Oscar was the gentleman I worked with and he was great. Oscar did everything he promised. He is the reason why I would go back. Even though there were some issues with my repair, Oscar handled everything and showed what customer service is all about.

Douglas E W.
got a handle on it
We went in to have the driver's side door handle replaced. Oscar had us written up rapidly and kept great communication going throughout the day. The part was in stock and Future Ford had our Fusion ready to go before we got off work. Very happy with the service.

JV
John E V.
Reedley, CA
FORD EDGE
A SMOOTH RIDE
Sales/purchase process was as smooth as the ride in my 2014 Edge! I plan on doing it again in 2 years to get another CPO unit with ALL the options I want!
Love my EDGE!!

TN
Terran N.
FORD FIESTA
12/16/2014 Category: Service
oil change took too long
My son met me and we went to lunch. I thought my oil change would be done in the hour we were gone. It wasn't even started. I also wish I had bought windshield wipers, sometimes they are suggested. They were not and I didn't think of it.

KR
Kenneth R.
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Overall good service besides being a tad too pushy on the extra warranty and maintenance package they wanted to sell us.

GC
Gina N C.
FORD MUSTANG
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Jon was not pushy but patient and polite, the best salesman ever!
Hector was amazing - fast and friendly wasted no time getting paperwork done!

LC
Lawrence C.
15k service
service was complete within just over an hour on Saturday morning. thanks

WM
William M.
Quick courteous and professional
I like my vehicle being taken care of by professionals I was very pleased with the service and the conduct of the service man

AG
Annamarie G.
FORD EXPLORER
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and prompt.
Dropped my car off for service and was attended right away. I was shuttled to work and back with no problems. Thanks

PG