Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Bernadette B.
TOYOTA PRIUS
09/03/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly Staff, Friendly Price
We bought a 2007 Prius at the end of the Labor Day weekend, so I expeect there was some motivation to make a deal. But hey, we made one and we got the car we wanted for the price we were willing to pay. FF made money and we saved money. Nothin' wrong with that.

GR
Greg R.
FORD EDGE
09/01/2014 Category: Service
People were very friendly.
Experience is what I expected.

Michael T M.
08/31/2014 Category: Service
Exactly what I asked them to do.
Great service. A little bit of confusion when I picked up but they have a huge construction project going on. I think when they are done it will be the best service dept around. I would like to see them add a few dollars to my oil change and wash my vehical.

John R L.
08/29/2014 Category: Service
dead battery with possible free transport
usually 5 stars but this time no return call over 3hr period causing me to AAA for battery jump and talking up to six people without an answer and had to record a message
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 08/29/2014

Hi John nice to talk with you i will see you on
Tuesady Thank you Samuel S 559 294-6325

PF
Paul F.
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Great Work / Great People
Got my car in with no problem, got it serviced with no problem, ready on time. All around a great experience!

Jacey A C.
FORD TAURUS
08/24/2014 Category: Service
Quick Service
Quick service. Done faster than they estimated.

John B S.
Kerman, CA
08/24/2014 Category: Sales
sold us what we wanted, nothing more nothing less
very professional, listen to what we wanted. most people are scared to go to a new car dealer because they walk out of there with more than they wanted, not us we got what we wanted,thank you.

Robert S.
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Transmission slippage
My 2006 F150 seemed to slip sometimes when in overdrive. Future Ford found the problem and fixed it.

BW
Bruce A W.
Sanger, CA
FORD MUSTANG GT
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Do not need appoints
All good. Waiting room not the best. Coffee good. Hope construction done soon.

KD
Kim D.
FORD THUNDERBIRD
08/20/2014 Category: Service
Charging system problem on 2002 T-Bird
Performed all work requested. Added fuel filter replacement and brake fluid change at service writer's suggestion.
But, could not find out why charging system warning light was coming on intermittently when alternator was not changing battery. Because no error codes were set, no repairs made. That does not solve the charging system problem. If battery is not being charged all the time, while running, then vehicle could stop running at any time.

NK
Nancy K.
FORD FOCUS
08/18/2014 Category: Service
Service rep, Robert Clark, rude, brushed me off!
Spoke with another rep, Daniel H, very helpful, polite and respectful.

LE
Lynda Ray E.
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Wait time
Long wait time for oil change-2 1/2 hours!
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 08/15/2014

We are sorry for the long wait
Please give me a call

Michael J S.
North Fork, CA
FORD EXPLORER
08/06/2014 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
Our experience with future ford was all that we could have asked for. We we're greeted immediately by Mike and he answered all questions we had regarding the vehicle we were looking at! I did not feel he was a pushy salesman but was actually out to meet our needs for a vehicle. Everyone at future ford was very nice and courteous. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new car:)

IK
Inc. K.
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Slow service
Simple task of replacing a tire. I dropped off the wheel on 7/25/2014 as I was going to be out of town. Went back on 8/4/2014 and was assured FF could get me right in as soon as service technicians arrived (7:30-8:00 am). At 8:45 I went to check and was told it would be 10 minutes. My truck didn't go into shop until 8:55 am (I saw it being driven in with the spare tire on the front.) I could've replaced it faster myself using the truck's hand jack. Disappointed!

We are so sorry for this give me a call

We are so sorry for this give me a call

Mike S.
FORD C-MAX HYBRID
08/06/2014 Category: Service
timely help
it took a bit for the service writer to get to us
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 08/15/2014

We are sorry for the wait

Shauna M.

Joe J L.
Sanger, CA
07/30/2014 Category: Service
Service visit
The person who helped me was obviously a trainee or new employee. He did a decent job.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/31/2014

Thank you for coming in see you next service

PG
Priscilla R G.
07/26/2014 Category: Service
good customer service
Robert was awesome and he got me out of there at the time he said he would...
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/28/2014

Thank you very much for coming in see you next service