Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

PG
Paul Jeffrey G.
quick and eazy!
Quick and easy.

John S.
Auberry, CA
12/15/2014 Category: Sales
I was very happy with Oscar for his professional treatment

GM
Gale M.
Awesome staff!
I know I can always trust them as they deliver as promised!!!

AD
Arthur D D.
12/15/2014 Category: Sales
New car
If not for construction, could be 5 Stars

Joseph D R.
Squaw Valley, CA
Great Service, again!!
Brought my vehicle for the usual oil change service. As always excellent service. Very little wait time. It will be even better when the new facility is ready to open. I bought the extended service plan with my vehicle so there was no charge for this service. I have to say that your vehicle service is a selling point for me personally. I feel comfortable purchasing my next vehicle from Future Ford. It is a competitive market out there, keep up the good work. Tracy you have a very good team assembled there. I very much appreciate that.

TL
Tylor L.
12/14/2014 Category: Service
don't insult my intelligence
I recently bout a 2013 ford focus its a certified pre owns and it came with 30,000 miles and I've only put 3,000 sense I bout it. I have a baby she's 4 month old and she happens to be in the car at the time. Well I was just passing future ford and was coming to a stoplight when out of the blue the car went to a abrupt stop like if I hit a brike wall. I thought I hit the car a head of me. I was wrong the dam transmission seized. Well then I put it in park while in traffic then back in drive and the check engine light comes on and I GEt the car to move so I went to feature ford and they serviced it. Now the sells men were straght annoying and they gave me an offer that was totally disrespectful!!!!

ED
Elizabeth D.
San Francisco, CA
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS GS
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Car was quickly received by Joe (Heidi had made my appt with him). He kept me informed of the findings during service
Reasonably quick service. Comfortable waiting room.

Richard M.
FORD MUSTANG GT
Service on my mustang
Everything went according to plan. Job finished on time, call was made to me to pick up and the service was great.

DV

VG
Vincent G.
FORD MUSTANG GT
excellent service
service tech were professional.

Roger H H.
Madera, CA
FORD F150 PICKUP
Good Service
They delivered as promised.

Sandra M.
Madera, CA
MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
Oil Change
I had an oil change and a car wash. I received a call saying that my car was ready at 4:00 pm I got there around 4:50 to pick up my car and it wasn't ready, so I had to wait another 15min until it was finished. The previous day I also took my other car in for an oil change and to replace my wipers, received a call to say my car was ready. I got there and it was ready but the wiper were not replaced so I had to wait again and pay again which I didn't like and I left work to pick up my car which I should have been back within 1/2 hr and I wasn't my boss was a bit annoyed with me because it took longer. So I wasn't a happy customer.

Lennis E S.
Fix transmission
Ok

Michael A R.
FORD MUSTANG
12/10/2014 Category: Service
brake service
courteous service. total cost under estimate.

AK
Ashley K.
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Great service, Joe was very nice and made me feel like I wasn't being taken advantage of as a woman at a dealership

Dolores L M.
FORD ESCAPE
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Service Visit
I came in on a Saturday, I was met by a courteous advisor. My vehicle was done in a timely manner. I was completely satisfied

Robert M.
12/09/2014 Category: Sales
FIVE STARS
I had a great salesman in Tony Verret. He was real good at his job and never once put any pressure on me to buy and stayed above the price negations which was a good thing I hate it when the salesman and the closer try to gang up on the customer. he was great

Corey M.
Sanger, CA
FORD MUSTANG
12/09/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
We stopped in to the dealership, just to look at the new Mustangs, planning to purchase a few months, or maybe a year, down the road. The friendly sales staff were not at all pushy, offered a test drive even though we were not going to buy that day, and answered all of our questions. Even though we stopped in only to "look," we ended up driving home a 2015 Mustang GT with all of the options we wanted. The car is amazing!!

Johnny A T.
Lemoore, CA
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Very corteous, fast complete service.

CZ
Curtis J Z.
12/08/2014 Category: Sales
The Deals Are Steals!
Furture Ford came through, once again, after my 2013 C-Max was totaled in a crash. I chose a beautiful 2015 Fusion SE. I love it!