Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

IG
Irisema G.
Kingsburg, CA
FORD FIESTA
11/30/2014 Category: Sales
Everything
Everything was good and easy.

Jake M H.
FORD FUSION
very friendly
Great customer service and helpful staff.

GM
Gilbert S M.
FORD F250 PICKUP
11/29/2014 Category: Service
Have to service vehicle there
It took a while to get a service advisor waited for awhile maybe because there's construction around

NK
Nancy K.
FORD FOCUS
great service!
like this guy! He is very thorough, and very proactive, "a really nice guy". Great job Joe! Every one was extremely courteous.

Bert A S.
11/28/2014 Category: Service
Great people and great service
Another positive experience getting my car serviced and purchasing new tires. Great people and great service makes me feel like I am part of the Ford family.

BK
Bob J K.
Auto maintenance.
They got our car in and out very quickly and the service rep was real friendly and informative.

Ronald T C.
have been custmer of Future Ford for 25 yrs
I went to Future Ford thinking i would be treated fairly, but left fealing i had been screwed

TT
Troy T.
Sanger, CA
11/28/2014 Category: Service
two days for door ajar sensor
I called on friday for a door jar sensor. I told them there was a tbs on it. I thought that maybe they would look into it and order parts for it before they actually saw my vehicle. NOPE. I took my vehicle in, 3 hours later called me and told me they didn't have the parts and were going to have to keep the vehicle another day. He told me it was going g to be done by 10:00 in the morning. I went there at 11:00 and was informed that the car was not going to be ready until 1:00 or at the latest 2:00. It was ready at 2:15.

A
Aramark
FORD C-MAX HYBRID
great job
great people great job life made easy

Matthew L.
TOYOTA CAMRY
My one and only stop!
Always great and caring service! Always quick, correct, and a great deal! I love my dealership!

HC
Holly C.
FORD EDGE
Great experience!
Had a problem with my car battery on my Ford Edge, took it in, and got fast reliable service! Thank you!

AR
Amado Ruiz R.
Customer Service
Annoying recalls become null and void because your service crew makes it possible to fix and ease the inconvenience.

TL
Tim J L.
Kerman, CA
they get you in and out
Thanks for always taking care of my wife when she brings our Explorer in for service. She has nothing but good things to say about your service department.

LC
Lawrence E C.
key pad replacement
Fixed the first time right....good job

Jenny Elizabeth P.
FORD FOCUS
customer service
I worked with alex and cory and hector and let me tell you...they were awesome! Full of smiles and was very helpful and catered to our needs. My experience with future ford was excellent. I wpuld definatley recommend my friends and family.

RN
Roger A N.
FORD EDGE
Recent Visit
Kyle in the service department is awesome!!!

Kimberly B.
11/27/2014 Category: Service
In and out quickly. Very good customer service .

JQ
Janice E Q.
North Fork, CA
Reliable
I was able to come in without an appointment and have my service expertly done in a very timely fashion.

Denise P.
Woodlake, CA
FORD C-MAX HYBRID
outstanding service!
Future Ford is always great!!!

Renee S.
Dos Palos, CA
FORD FIESTA
the people at ffc
the people are the best bar none!!