Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Molly A S.
FORD FIESTA
05/09/2014 Category: Service
I appreciate the customer service
After waiting two hours for the oil change on my Ford Focus when I was told it would only be one, and leaving no time for the included car wash due to the end of the work day, I was less than satisfied with the dealership. But I then was offered free interior detailing and exterior car wash with shuttle service to my job in Kerman and back again, all generous offers. I appreciate the timely attempts to make right the initial inconvenience. I will return to Future Ford.

05/09/2014 Category: Service
Not terrific
I was on time for my 4 p.m. oil change appointment. A service employee greeted me after a short time waiting by the service booth. I was told the oil change/car wash would take a little over an hour. Two hours later, with all the doors locked by this point in the service portion of Future Ford and feeling a little creeped out, I was told my car was ready but not washed. As a apology I was offered detailing at a future date. While I appreciate the free offer, I would have appreciated what I originally expected--both services and time frame--more.
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/16/2014

Hi Molly hope we can take care of your car very soon very nice talking too you yesterday

Samuel S 559 294-6325

Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/16/2014

Thank you again Molly see you very soon
Please call me 559 294-6325 to set up date and time to get your car detailed  Thank You Samuel S

Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/29/2014

Hi Molly Thank you for your respons with the customer review
My goal is to provide you with excellent customer servive and with that what can I do for that survey can be all excellents top to bottom I understand that the wait was long and didnt get a car was when promised  We did talk about seting a day and time for us to get your car detailed Please call me Thank You  559 294-6325
Samuel S

SA
Shauna A.
FORD EXPEDITION
01/26/2014 Category: Service
MISSANDERSTANDING
I'M SORRY FOR THE MISSUNDERSTANDING. THE BOYS DID A GOOD JOB. ROBERT CLARK IS A GOOD SERVICE WRITTER.HE PERSENTEDTHE PROBLEMS AND GAVE US THE OPTIONS. TO MAKE OUR DISISSIONS. THANK YOU.

01/26/2014 Category: Service
how come ?
QUESTION, WHEN MY HUSBAND BROUGHT OUR VICHELE IN ,WE WERE GIVEN A QUOTE OF $125.00. OUR SERVICE WRITER KNEW WHAT WAS WRONG. THEY CALLED US WITH A $300. PLUS BILL. WHAT HAPPENED ?
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 01/27/2014

I apologize for the confusion. Every client that comes in gets an estimate to start. We then properly diagnose the vehicle and provide you with a detailed repair estimate. The repair was authorized and the vehicle was fixed.

HE
Hugo E.
HONDA PILOT
11/24/2013 Category: Service
I have to say I'm impress with Future Ford's customer service. Service manager Tracy contacted me regarding my experience with service done on my vehicle. He was very professional in explaining our concern and quickly resolving it.

I'm changing my review and I highly recomend Future Ford

11/24/2013 Category: Service
Poor service with other Makes
I'm a regular customer at future ford. I take my f-150 for all the required maintenance and never had any complaints; till now. We took our Honda vehicle for the first time because they claim they work on any make and model. They charged us $75.00 just for an oil change. When we asked why it was that much, they told us that it was because they didn't have the required equipment for that type of vehicle and it took more time.

Over all I'm satisfy with their service; however, from now on I will not take a vehicle if it's not Ford.
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 11/25/2013

Thank you for your response. I looked into this concern and I found out your vehicle requires 0/20 oil which is unique to the Honda line. We charged $54.75 for the service. I called a Honda dealer and found they charge $44.25 for the service. I will process a refund check for the difference today.

HV
Hien Thanh V.
FORD E250 VAN
06/06/2013 Category: Sales
Satisfied Customer
After I wrote the survey, the Finance Director, Freddy Flores, called and offered to fix my conundrum by offering me a lower interest rate car loan. My family and I was leaving the country that day for vacation. Knowing that we need to close the deal that day, Freddy went above and beyond to meet me at the airport so that I can sign the new car loan papers before I left the country. Freddy Flores is an example of a good customer service provider with a genuine intent to satisfy each and every customer.

With that in mind, I would like to change my evaluation and say that I am a satisfied customer and will return for future services and purchases.

06/06/2013 Category: Sales
BUYERS BEWARE
Everything was fine, the sales department quoted me $257 for my purchase. Things begin to get weird when I sat down with the Finance guy, Hector Macias. When he started to go over the purchase with me, he said that my payment now is 304. I was surprised by the increase in my payment. He then quickly reassured me that it was because of my higher interest rate (this was a lie because the rate I was quoted in sales was the same rate that he was looking at). The reason why the amount was different was because he went ahead and added the extra protection plan into my contract prior to meeting with me. When he started to go over the protection plan with me, he told me that it would only be $8 more per month to increase my monthly payment up to $312. I then said, "WOW", only $8 more". Not a bad deal right. Wrong...when I got home, I looked over my contract and saw a $2,915 cost for the protection plan and not the $8 more per month that I was quoted. Two days later, I finally got my contract fixed with the protection plan removed and changing my payment down to $257 per month. BUYERS BEWARE.
Darrell S. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 06/07/2013
Hien, We would like to apologize for the confusion with your deal that lead you to feel this way. I understand that you have spoke to hector yesterday and I will have our finance director contact you today as well. We would like to come up with a resolution so we can become better and make things right with you. Please let us know what we can do to return you to a satisfied customer and restore your trust in our store.

TL
Theo L.
05/13/2013 Category: Service
Service not good the first time but Tracy took care of it the second time around
I brought in my Explorer to check the AC; mechanic missed the problem and AC died on me while 95F (all week driving in an oven). Called Tracy G and he ordered thorough recheck and he resolved the issue promptly and at a financially fair manner. He even asked me if I wanted to have the vehicle delivered to my house. Once in a while mistakes are made but as long as they are recognized and taken care off it is a sign of a well run business

05/13/2013 Category: Service
Service is great but quality of work is declining
Brought Explorer in for 115 K on Saturday and asked to check AC as we get into summer; everything checked great!. Today AC is dead and I am with customers up and down the valley the next few days at 95+F.... Called in the afternoon, nobody called back. Few months back I brought it in because spark plugs misfiring; cable and two plugs were replaced but in couple days was misfiring again; "someone did not tighten it right" I was told when brought it back. At that time because service was great did not write review but this time I am. It seems the last year or so the quality of work has gone down and i am bringing my vehicles at Future Ford for yrs. Theo Lykos
PS The people I work with are great and very helpful but if the vehicle is not being fixed i cannot recommend your business
Darrell S. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/14/2013
Theo, We would like to apologize for the service that was given to you on your last visit, and please let us know what we could do for you to make up for the inconvenience that you have had to endure. We strive to provide great service every time but it looks like we did not do that for you and would like to make things right. Please let us know what needs to be done.
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/17/2013
Theo I see your Explorer is back in the service department. I will get it looked at resolved while you are away on business. When its completed we will deliver it back to your house for you. Have a safe trip. Thanks, Tracy

Barbara J H.
FORD F150 PICKUP
05/11/2013 Category: Service
Took care of problem
First time problem not fixed...second time...what a difference. The effort was made by the service dept. to make sure the problem was fixed, and it was. Also, appreciate the quick turnaround time.

05/11/2013 Category: Service
Not too happy with service right now
Last oil change took 3 hours...too long...won't do that again. Last repair, volume paddle on steering wheel changes channel, not the volume. Picked up truck after repaired, still have the problem. Will take it to another dealer to fix.
Darrell S. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/11/2013
Barbara, We would like to thank you for taking the time to leaving us a review. I would like to apologize for the excess time it took to get your oil changed in your last service. Also we are sorry that your controls were not fixe correctly. Please let us know what we need to do for you to show you that we value you as a customer. If you would allow us we would like to make things right and make sure that you receive the service you should have got the first time. Please respond to this email or call us at 559-294-6300 and ask for Tracy or Darrell. Hope to hear from you soon. Future Ford of Clovis Service
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/17/2013
Barbara, Thank you for letting me know about the issue. I have left 2 messages on your home phone number. Please contact me so I can make arrangements to resolve this matter. Tracy cel 3514291
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/17/2013
Thank you for the quick reply. We will provide a rental for you when we see you on Monday. Have a great weekend.

Chris S.
Selma, CA
07/31/2017
Like to rip off loyal customers
Grandparents car broke down yesterday and had to bring car in to get fixed. Only had 52000 miles. They were told they would know what was wrong with car by 2. Well by 4 they decided to call the dealership where they were told it would cost 834 to fix. After my grandfather argued the lady(Margy or marget some name with a m) she found a way to add another 200 onto the bill. Most of the stuff on the bill was only recommend maintenance and not necessary knowing from being a factory trained technician. I drove down picked up the car and spent only 87 dollars to fix the car they wanted 1064 for. Have lost my business amd my company's business amd also my grandparents who have bought amd serviced their car with future Ford for over 10 years

Anne S.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Horrible service
Buying the car was the easy part. But of course everyone is nice when you are dishing out $20000... I went in about a month later for the first oil change, we were told it would take an hour( which is ridiculously long for an oil change) and it took almost 4 hours... They did nothing. Next we went in for our second clutch change and we were told, with certainty, that it would be done in one day... He calls me as I'm on my way to pick it up and says it wouldn't be done until the next night because they didn't have time to work on it... Are you kidding me... Is my car not as important to be done when they say its going to.. Then they say I have to pay for my own rental??? Worst service ever.

LC
Lee James C.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Stood and waited
Usually very efficient, it took a while (3-5 min.) for staff to greet me. 3 on their computers in their booths and a couple walking around... once greeted it was 4-5 star. Cashier was especially friendly. Service up to this event has been 5-star. I'm sure this was an anomaly. I am very pleased with Future Ford overall.

Robin L R.
FORD ESCAPE
buying my car
There was no pressure to buy. Salesman was polite,friendly and professional. They answered all my questions.

Alicia M.
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly!
Everyone I dealt with was efficient personable and great! Will definitely keep going back.

AW
Albert E W.
FORD FOCUS
Future Ford
Friendly, efficient and helpful.

Jacqueline S.
FORD MUSTANG
Treated With Respect
This was a very pleasant experience. No pressure at all. Felt very comfortable. I was made to feel as if I were just making new friends. The salesman was very informative.

Kate B.
Livingston, TX
FORD E250 VAN
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Took a lotta time
I deducted one star because of the time involved. I really believe I was 'forgotten'. For a routine oil change and checkup, it took over two hours. I was early for my 8:30 appointment, and it was almost 11:00 when I final drove out. Not until I asked about my vehicle did it suddenly materialize as done. I know construction is going on, so that probably slowed down the works, but I would have appreciated an update since I was sitting in the waiting room.

AH

ES
Estelle S.
FORD FUSION
auto maintenance
in and out as fast as possible and work done correctly

GG
George F G.
FORD FUSION
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Fast service with friendly crew.
I wait for my car for routine service. This was the fastest in-and-out I have experienced.

Liz S.
FORD EXPEDITION
Oil Change
I didn't have to wait too long for my oil change. I would come more often if it weren't so expensive. I had a coupon. It is good to be able to get a ride if needed.

Ronald M.
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Took care of problem
The Service Adjuster Mark listened to our needs and had the car fixed correctly.

NC
Nav C.
FORD ESCAPE
12/31/2014 Category: Service
I keep going back for the same problem.
I have been going back to Future Ford for the same problem for my vehicle. Even though my car is under extended warranty and I do not have to pay for the repairs, taking it back and forth for the same issue is becoming a hassle. At this rate, I will never purchase another Ford vehicle again. If you would like more info on my claim, call me 559-974-0553